[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies trade in their mommy for a gf I'm sick at home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: pepemommy.jpg (128KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
pepemommy.jpg
128KB, 1080x720px
>normies trade in their mommy for a gf
I'm sick at home right now and my mom made me hot cocoa while she cooks soup for me. She ran out to get all the ingredients I really like too. Later she's getting me dinner from anywhere I want since I'm her little sick baby.

Why would I ever want to move out or get a gf? No one will ever love you as much as mommy does.
>>
>>35835127

does your mommy suck your dick?
>>
>>35835127
Problem is she'll die, thats the whole point of it, GF is supposed to be mommy replacement and of course muh sex but with some more efforts...
>>
>>35835145
no, but neither does a wife

>>35835163
she's only 44 and she is in good health. good try though normie
>>
>>35835127
A girlfriend is not a replacement mom. Your mom is supposed to care for you untill you aren't able to take care of yourself. A girlfriend is your partner in life. You both support and help eachother but you dont take care of the other person. Grow the fuck up and take care of ypurself anon. No girl wants to be a replacement mom, it's probably the reason why you'll stay a khv.
Besides if you got a half decent gf she will do the exact same things your mom did if you are sick.
>>
You can't (nor want unless you're some degenerate) stick your dick in your mom.
>>
File: 1486617875697.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486617875697.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>35835263
>A girlfriend is your partner in life.
Ah the old 'Aristophanes soulmate' meme.
>>
File: 1479087165737.jpg (17KB, 362x348px) Image search: [Google]
1479087165737.jpg
17KB, 362x348px
>be mommy's little 300lb baby boy
>wake up on his 3rd birthday
>scream for mommy
>she's not coming
>hour of screaming later
>mommy finally shows up
>throw my piss bottle at her for leaving me
>"S-sorry Anon. I was just out buying you your presents."
>She hands me a Nintendo Switch and a bunch of new games and 2 ice cream cakes and plenty of snacks and meals from all sorts of fast food places so all is forgiven
>later, after 10 hours of playing and snacking, I scream for mommy
>"Y-yes dearie, what is it?"
>"I went poo poo. Change me."
>"O-okay sweetie."
>she tries to undo my MLP onesie
>"Stop squirming Anon!"
>she grabs onto my leg so i kick her in the face
>"S-sorry Anon I'll be more careful next time."
>she finally gets to my diaper
>"A-Anon, you didn't go poop"
>"look closer mommy"
>she looks at my bum bum and is about to say something when I unleash a stream of diarrhea on her head
>she starts screaming and crying
>"What's wrong mommy? I worked hard on holding this in as a surprise to thank you for my birthday presents."
>"N-no Anon, I like it a lot. Y-You're welcome Anon."
>say it's not alright and start crying
>Mommy says she's sorry and asks what she can do to make it better
>say we can have my birthday again tomorrow except it will be perfect this time
>"O-okay Anon. I'll be sure to do everything perfect next time."
>mfw she won't and I'll get to have my birthday again the next day
>mfw it's been my 3rd birthday everyday for 26 years now
>>
>>35835766
>being mean to mommy
kys
>>
File: womentoostronk.jpg (259KB, 891x576px) Image search: [Google]
womentoostronk.jpg
259KB, 891x576px
>>35835263
>A girlfriend is not a replacement mom.
If this is true I'm even less interested than I was before.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.