[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl gamer and I just finished Deus Ex and System

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: deus ex.png (623KB, 600x745px) Image search: [Google]
deus ex.png
623KB, 600x745px
I'm a girl gamer and I just finished Deus Ex and System Shock 2, does that make me an actual gamer girl and not just an attention whore?
>>
>>35834514
>I'm a girl gamer
This alone makes you an attention whore.
>>
>>35834514
It depends, show feet.
>>
If you agree to be my gf, I'll tongue your shit stained asshole while you play other entry level vidya.
Please say yes, femanon, this is a longtime fantasy of mine.
>>
File: 1487440265997.jpg (14KB, 262x206px) Image search: [Google]
1487440265997.jpg
14KB, 262x206px
>actual gamer girl

lel

anyways you gotta be pretty but not too pretty in order to be accepted as a female who plays video games. If you're too hot you're automatically fake, too ugly and nobody cares and you're ignored.
>>
>>35834563
fpbp
organic
>>
>>35834563
This

Get off the board, normalfag

>>
Do spoiler tags work here?
>>
File: 1486309234181.jpg (36KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486309234181.jpg
36KB, 600x456px
>>35834514
Why don't you go give Chad a synopsis of the plot while you have his dick in your mouth you fucking roastie skank
>>
>>35834514
strategy games, ranging from RTS like Warcraft, to turn based like Heroes to advanced like Europa Universalis is the best way to test wheter someone is a casual or a real gamer
>>
>>35834639
op here that made ma laugh thanks
>>
>>35834514
You will never be a gamer, you are a dumb attention whore.
>>
>>35834650
More like the best way to test whether someone is a sperg or not.
>>
>>35834695
casual console peasant normie detected
>>
>>35834578
no

ofsdfksdfsdfsdfsdf
>>
>>35834779
Its just your fucking feet you whore! nobody will recognize you
>>
>>35834761
No, I am part of the PC masterrace. But what you said is wrong, there are other serious gamers who would never touch that shit.
I'm more into flight sims (DCS-A10), Arma 3, lately I've been playing Mankind Divided, ecc...

Again, for you real gamer=sperg, which is simply not true.
>>
>>35834796
youre pathetic just like everyone who spams tits or gtfo
>>
>>35834822

You should try Warthunder, its free and amazing. Its still being updates regularly and it looks spectacular.
>>
>>35834650
>Europe
>real gamer
don't be ridiculous senpai, Europa is the plebbiest paradox game, try Victoria or hoi
>>
>>35834867
No tits is different you fucking vagina demon, feet is just feet, you could easily take a pic of them, you're just a guy anyway.
>>
File: 1463886331473.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463886331473.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>35834514
Considering you had enough interest to play such old titles in the first place means you just like games.
It gets into "gamer girl" territory when you post pictures on social media claiming "you're such a nerd lmao"

>All these thirsty motherfuckers asking for pictures.
>>
File: 1490512845901.png (135KB, 483x442px) Image search: [Google]
1490512845901.png
135KB, 483x442px
DUMBASSES STOP GIVING """""""""HER"""""""""" ATTENTION
>>
>>35834932
i could take a picture of my feet right now, but im not going to because i dont care about some guy on r9k wanting me to do it, because it's completely unrelated to the thread
>>
You're just an attention whore who didn't like the fact she's an attention whore, so you play games most grill gamers don't play so you can lie to yourself.

Also this
>>35834563
>>
>>35834965
Because you have fugly manly feet you witch!
>>
>>35834822
simulators were a niche even during golden age of pc gaming at the turn of the century

strategy games in general were huge, and usually a good way to tell serious gamers apart from casuals who only played shooters, GTA and maybe some racing games

it also has to be said that "casual gamer" in let's say 2000 was way more advanced and invested into this thing than casual gamers today, to the point that today we wouldn't really call guys like them casual

and they were guys. women ruined video games, just like they ruined let's say superhero comic books and other hobbies that were made specifically for young boys in the past.

so, fuck you OP, you're responsible for what happened to Bioware. Women - worse than fucking EA.
>>
You came so close, then blew it when you came here for attention. God damn, so disappointing
>>
>>35834514
This question is original and a great one to think and ponder your mind about.
>>
>>35834922
Yeah, Warcraft and EU are kinda pleb games for their genres (still among the best though) but way beyond the skill and interest of today casual gamers.

games like HoI are too advanced to be used to determine is someone is not a casual, you really have to be on the spectrum to enjoy it, let's be honest
>>
>>35834514
>I'm a girl gamer
Stopped reading there
>>
>>35835090
> beyond the skill

> EUIV
> Skill

Mein seinden

I'm a fucking casual and I can iron man a world conquest with any irrelevant country
>>
>>35835166
>and interest

casuals won't play EU because there's no battles there, only managing, every single one I recommended the game to thought it's going to be like Total War
>>
Maybe if you all stopped assuming that every girl gamer is an attention whore I wouldnt have to make this thread
>>
>>35835259
every female is an attention whore

therefore, by definition, every girl gamer is an attention whore
>>
>>35835259
We know for sure you're fucking ugly. Get out fatty.
>>
File: IMG_6761.png (627KB, 920x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6761.png
627KB, 920x1062px
>>35835014
>women ruined video games, just like they ruined let's say superhero comic books and other hobbies that were made specifically for young boys in the past.

I'm not really of the belief that entertainment should be restricted to one gender, but I see where that's coming from. I think it's less women ruining it and more normies in general.

It's what they would call cultural appropriation, I think.
>>
>>35835014
I hate mass effect andromeda and SJW in games so stop generalizing
>>
You already knew what people here would say. Why would you need their approval?
>>
File: IMG_6705.jpg (78KB, 383x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6705.jpg
78KB, 383x1024px
>>35835400
Not him but Andromeda is universally considered shit

Nothing special there
>>
where's your twitch, bitch? or maybe you're too ugly for it?
>>
>be girl that plays video games
>don't have to worry about orbiters or being called attention whore because I play nethack, cataclysm, dorf fort, souls and bb
it's a good feel
>>
>>35835090
>game launched in 2002
>still being played competitively in 2017
>gave birth to the biggest esports game ever with the biggest prize pool in history of gaming
>pleb game
Are you a sperg? It's not rethorical.
What is a non pleb game for you?

How does a game where you literally have no pressure upon you when you play, and that can be played by even mentally and physically disabled people called a non pleb game while Warcraft is for plebs? Or you played the campaign on easy mode only?
>>
>>35835372
>I'm not really of the belief that entertainment should be restricted to one gender

yeah, but think about it. back in the day you had stuff for girls and stuff for boys. now women pretty much invaded almost every genre and medium that was for boys, while still having tons of their girly stuff.

there's less and less entertainment being made specifically for boys and men. I remember reading some feminist critique of 80's action films like Predator, that there's barely any women in them etc. well, fuck, what's wrong with that? it's not for you, it's a film about a group of fucking commandos in the jungle being slaughtered by an alien, all played by bodybuilders and former football players etc.

holy fuck, that's like me complaining that there's no bloody action scenes in a rom com

and that's what we have in video games today, make one specifically for men and you can bet you balls that it will be mentioned in every review that there's not enough women in it, or that they're oversexualized, lack agency etc.
or like with Witcher and complains that there's no black people there
>>
>>35835529
pleb game as in "if you think of RTS genre it's pretty much the first title that comes to mind", didn't mean to diss it, just responded to comment where guy calle EU plebbies paradox game (it isn't, Crusader Kings is)
>>
>>35835579
That's why Japan is the last bastion left untouched for entertainment, at least in anime and video games.

As long as there will be games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, The Last Guardian, Shadow of the Colossus and the likes of those, that's fine for me. You're right about films though, every single western made movie from these days has to contain a sex scene, a nigger, an asian an indian or a sand nigger so that no one gets offended. Doesn't matter the genre of the movie, it has all of those.
>>
>>35835471
You're the only other person I've seen mention Cataclysm on r9k.

>tfw I've been [a]ctivating books instead of [r]eading them and threw away a bunch of martial arts books without getting the training
>>
>>35834514
>seeks validation from the lowest depths of society
Yeah, you're an attention whore.
>>
>>35835579
This only applies to the mainstreamiest of the mainstream though.

Saying that there is no more shit made for boys only is completely false.
>>
>>35835695
You goofed. Find a mansion and get fencing, its pretty op

>tfw you finally make a nuclear powered metal slug one seat tank with dual a7s killing everything around you
>>
>tfw you missed out on the golden age of PC gaming because you were a console pleb
>you will never know what it feels like to play WC3 at a LAN party with your friends
>>
>>35834514
>System Shock 2

Tell me your favorite parts about this game and I'll give you an answer
>>
>>35835791
nice music and atmopshere
>>
>>35835779
You didnt miss anything spectacular, I was always a console and a PC gamer, and been there in the WC3 lans period, but people barely knew what to do in the game, just spamming mass armies without any real strat, just like dogs roam around, maybe the game was too much for them.

However, the KoF98 and Tekken 2 arcade periods, that's when shit was fun and competitive.
>>
>>35835897
Also, why don't we have a dedicated thread and we need to spam in this attention whore's thread?
>>
>>35835778
I'm pretty new to the game, I'm just cruising around in an ambulance I've converted to a living space with a single A7 bolted to the hood. I explored my first couple science labs today, I found a CVD machine but I didn't have the stuff to diamond coat my katana, estoc or rapier, so I'm cruising around trying to find some hydrogen tanks.
>>
fuck me now I want to play VIDEOGAMES with you robots
Should we play wurms unlimited together?
>>
>tfw you will never have a gf who plays Children of a Dead Earth to talk about space warfare and share designs with
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.