[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw failed suicide attempt This is my 4th one now. What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nmrnbfCxNc1usm1uvo1_1280.jpg (109KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmrnbfCxNc1usm1uvo1_1280.jpg
109KB, 579x570px
>tfw failed suicide attempt
This is my 4th one now.

What about you robots, what's your high-score?
>>
>>35834280
>tfw can't even remember how many times i've tried to kill myself
>>
>>35834280
>>35834334

Is jumping off a bridge that hard?
>>
>>35834425
>tfw no car and no bridges or cliffs nearby
>>
>>35834425
>Implying everyone has bridges that are death drops
>>
>>35834473
>>35834454

>not making an exit bag
Google it, if you have a small amount of cash and stores near you it's easy as shit.

Not that you actually want to die. You would have succeeded a long time ago if that was the case.
>>
>tumblr filename
>failed suicide attempts
fucking attention whores
>>
>>35834280

Guess you don't really wanna die as much as you thought you did, huh?
>>
Lol you are so worthless you can't even kill yourself. Good job, not!
>>
>>35834280
If you're not doing it right the first time, you're not even trying to kill yourself.
How hard is it to tie a noose?
>>
>>35835442
>If you're not doing it right the first time, you're not even trying to kill yourself

Or you're just unlucky.
I lay down on train tracks and got hit by a train going 50mph+ according to the police reports. Some metal thing in front of the wheels impaled my abdomen and stuck me there, I was dragged along until the train stopped and had to wriggle off it and crawl out from under the train.

I didn't even break any bones, but I definitely wanted and expected it to kill me.
>>
>>35836378
I absolutely refuse to believe you
>>
>I cut a millimetre into my wrist and had 4 headache tablets why are I die?
>>
>>35834583
>Googled exit bag

Oh man, that's rad!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.