[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen.. Has the roastie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (136KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 640x1136px
And there we have it ladies and gentlemen..

Has the roastie become self aware and realized her biological clock is ticking?
Will you be the beta provider she needs?
Tune in next week to find out!
>>
>>35834008
>27
>New to the game
Last two digits decides how many dicks she's taken
>>
>>35834008

>I have fucked around with more dicks than I've had hot dinners and now my looks are going I'm ready to settle down with a serious nice man to give me money while I do fuck all. In return you get to fuck me once a month and be my emotional tampon :)
>>
>>35834054

I see your 54 and raise you x dicks.
>>
jesus christ, her face looks aged as fuck. she looks like she's in her 40s

and she's 27? why do women age so poorly?
>>
Christ, they must have been a rough 27 years.
>>
>>35834240
She doesn't look that old. She looks like 32-34 about
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 640x1136px
Will YOU be the one to support this ape?
Are you man enough?
>>
>>35834271
look at that saggy, drooping skin around her nose and mouth. she literally looks elderly.
>>
>>35834054
You're going to need three digits
>>
Instead of hating single moms why aren't you pumping and dumping them?

>tfw have fucked four of these dumb whores and never contacted them again
>>
>>35834309
10 dollars is a small sum to find out "about" this specamin.

What happened to her nose? Why is her head shaped that way? What secrets could this expirament gone wrong possibly have hiding within her deformed DNA!
>>
How fucking old are you? How is this board still alive?

The past 3 and half years have been too similar. What do you expect from this place?

You are not going to believe as hard in this stuff in 5 years. Try to distance yourself from it and only use to this board as a way to disconnect from real life.
>>
>>35834309
mfw I linked my real name to my paypal and it wont let me change it without showing new ID

tfw will never be able to scam desperate virgins
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.