[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play vidya whole life >they started bored me >realize

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1488092450429.png (82KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1488092450429.png
82KB, 500x286px
>play vidya whole life
>they started bored me
>realize now vidya was my whole life
what else im supposed to do?
>>
File: 20170326_173351.jpg (154KB, 368x491px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_173351.jpg
154KB, 368x491px
The time has finally come.

Go outside.
>>
I want to know too. Nothing makes me as happy as vidya and it sucks.
>>
>>35833981
Same here.It's like what they said about heroin. When you taste it once, you don't feel as better from anything else.
>>
Start watching anime imo
>>
>>35834101
I'm not op, but I've thought about starting to watch anime (never done so before). idk where to start though it's so intimidating, what website do I start on that won't give me a virus? do I watched subbed or dubbed? what one do I watch first (I want one that's not too unrealistic, one about school life preferably so I can relate). etc.
>>
File: 1489304487252.png (335KB, 456x522px) Image search: [Google]
1489304487252.png
335KB, 456x522px
>>35834101
anime bored me already to, when i was 12-18 years old i watch a lot of shounens and typical series like hellsing or death note but whole fun is gone already
right now il only await for new one piece chapters
>>
>>35833981
I thoought that vidya was my whole life but then I analyzed my days and realized that I only spend a few hours a day playing vidya, I spent 12+ hours shitposting on 4chan though.

Anyways, music is a nice vidya replacement. Especially the piano. it give you a sense of progress and accomplishment and can you can rank up in difficulties.
>>
>>35834154
Typical weeb response, but subbed. Hearing the dubbed version of shows just sound so weird to me. But if you do dubbed first you probably wont even mind it.

And for recommendations, do you have a certain taste for genres?
>>
>>35834202
alright ill do dubbed, for genre id like something about high school or college so i can relate but also not too unrealistic (no superpoweres preferably etc.)
>>
>>35834269
By high school, just like slice of life comfy or maybe romance?
>>
>>35834291
comfy

origig
>>
File: what i got nichijou.jpg (221KB, 1916x714px) Image search: [Google]
what i got nichijou.jpg
221KB, 1916x714px
>>35834154
>do I watched subbed or dubbed?

sub sub sub sub subs

>what one do I watch first (I want one that's not too unrealistic, one about school life preferably so I can relate). etc.

A few completely different school-based animes I can think of from the top of my head:

Prison School
http://www.gogoanime.to/category/prison-school
It's about 4 guys who go to a previously all-girls high school. It's got a twisted & mature sense of humor, loads of violence and sexual situations.

http://www.gogoanime.to/category/nichijou
It's about the daily lives of mostly high school girls, but the cast of characters expands with each episode. I don't want to give much away, but it brings out the extraordinary in ordinary situations. it's extremely funny and has a great art style.

http://www.gogoanime.to/category/danshi-koukousei-no-nichijou

No relation to the last one, this one is motly about high school guys. By far the most realistic, it's not sexual like prison school but still has plenty of laughs and situations you can relate to.
>>
File: arino3.jpg (36KB, 930x520px) Image search: [Google]
arino3.jpg
36KB, 930x520px
You're ready OP
Go full-time
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-12-08-21h26m33s88.png (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-12-08-21h26m33s88.png
266KB, 1280x720px
>>35834335
Not him, but like I said >>35834369

Nichijou is the comfiest, danshi koukousei no nichijou as well, prison school isn't really comfy but still worth a watch
>>
>got bored of video games
>tried to start working out to fill time
>after three years get bored of that
>try reading
>get bored
>try outdoor stuff like fishing and hiking
>hate it
>try doing that events and adventures type shit
>don't enjoy any of it
I think I'm not supposed to be happy.
>>
>>35834369
>>35834413
great, i think ill try the nichijou ones, what would be the be the best websites? ill try gogoanime and subbed versions but i have reading problems so might have to watch dubbed version (im just asking in case gogoanime only has subbed versions)
>>
>>35834335
Non Non Biyori
Nichijou
Nichibros
Unironically K-On
>>
>>35834551
gogoanime is best if you don't want to pay, otherwise go for crunchyroll.

Not all anime have dubs, and Nichijou is one of them, really sub is always best because so much of the jokes get lost in the "localization" and the voice actors are generally pretty shit.
>>
>>35834859
alright thank you, ill give one of the nichijous a try
>>
>>35834000
Not OP, but I have the same problem. You can't just "go outside" if you spent your whole life inside.
>>
>9 pm: wake up, eat, shower, dress.
>10 pm: punch in at work
>12 am: 15m break
>2 - 2:30 am: swipe out for lunch
>4 am: 15m break
>6 -6:30am: clean up and punch out
>7 am - 2pm browse internet, go to bed.

livin the dream
livin the dream
livin the dream
>>
>>35835837
>9pm to 6:30 am
What job?
>>
>>35835944
lab tech.

originalasdf
>>
>>35833981
I live the pic related life, only I make money doing it.
>>
>>35836090
Does it really matter, though? I could almost surely find a job, but I don't care because my life would still be shit and I don't care about money, so at least being a NEET I don't have to do something I don't want to. Being lazy is the only thing that makes sense in my situation.
>>
>>35834154
Watch sub versions, kissanime.ru is the site I use and if you want an anime to do with school I'd recommend sakamichi no apollon and another acclaimed one is cowboy bebop
>>
>>35833981
you are good for nothing.

do the following.
1.masturbate
2.sleep
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.