[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my ex find a new boyfriend 2 months after she break ups with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1190_jessica_nigri.jpg (348KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1190_jessica_nigri.jpg
348KB, 1920x1200px
>my ex find a new boyfriend 2 months after she break ups with me
>I literally give no shit about her
>she writes to me since she feels the need to tell me she's sorry if this hurts me and that she understands if it makes me sad
>I literally answer "I don't care if you have a new boyfriend"
>she gets super mad and bitchy because of it
>I stop answering her messages
>she gets even saltier
>block her

WTF is wrong with bitches?
>>
>>35833806
Did you ever eat her shit anon?
>>
She wants you to feel jealous because that would validate her breakup with you to her ("He was always a jealous asshole" etc.)
>>
based fucking anon, i hope this is true
>>
>>35833806
She is obviously using her new Chad as a way to to "get back" at you. Probably hoped you would still want her so she could dominante you.
>>
>>35833884
100% true my friend
>>35833832
Yeah I thought about that too, I don't wanna give her any satisfaction
>>35833829
Nope I am sorry
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>35833806

>ex finds new boyfriend after 2 months of breaking up with me

WHY DO I STILL WANT THE BITCH IT'S BEEN 9 FUCKING MONTHS AND SHE'S NOT THAT ATTRACTIVE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35833806
you reacted perfectly friend

she wanted to feel like she upgraded and is out of your league but it backfired

good job
>>
>>35833806
At least she cared enough to try to make you jealous. Mine left me five months ago and never spoke to me again.
>>
>>35835022
Her new guy is also a lot uglier than me lol
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.