[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see this cute girl every day She's japanese, has long

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1490576952920-0.jpg (57KB, 596x336px) Image search: [Google]
1490576952920-0.jpg
57KB, 596x336px
I see this cute girl every day

She's japanese, has long black hair and is probably around 5'2''

I really want to approach her but the bitch just wears earphones 24/7. She's really reclusive and always alone, and i don't want to feel like a bother to her. (thus the headphones)

What the fuck do i do
>>
>>35833613
Easy op, go up to her and pull one of her headphones from her ear and stutter

>y-you wanna go out?

Gaurenteed poon
>>
>What the fuck do i do
>implying you'd ever do anything

Oh please. Just leave her be. You're probably not the first autist she has to deal with because of muh nippon gf.
>>
>>35833771
I don't give a shit if i'm the first or the last, i still want to do it
>>
File: 1481662195136.jpg (177KB, 733x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1481662195136.jpg
177KB, 733x1271px
>>35833613
Follow her and rape her at her home, she's japanese and I watch a lot of rape hentai and the anime girls always enjoy it so she'd probably enjoy it too and happily raise your rape induced offspring.
>>
>>35833613

when im not sure what to do I like to take inspiration from the animal kingdom. try this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDvFdj-pFMc
>>
>>35833793
>i still want to do it
Then do it you fucking beta.
>>
>>35834022
D-don't call me a beta.
>>
>>35833613
Grow up of your yellow fever and stop sympatizing with rice niggerusu
>>
>>35833613
If you're having to ask your taiwanese occult magic forum how to do something with women, that woman is not going to be interested. women can smell beta for miles, the most you get out of her is some beta support.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.