[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

see you in the next life space cowboys, thank you for all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: seeyouspacecowboy.png (242KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
seeyouspacecowboy.png
242KB, 500x377px
see you in the next life space cowboys, thank you for all the dank memes
>>
>>35833588
livestream it or gtfo

oregano
>>
>>35833588
Please stay anon :(
>>
>>35833588
suicide won't end the pain

nothing will

maybe except for finding something in this world, this life, this existence

i think about ending it every day and night, i know there is something, i know there is a reason to keep fighting, that's why i'm still here, here for this ride, this meaningless journey that is.

you're gonna carry that weight..
>>
>>35833588
we already had suicide thread today
don't expect many (You)'s
>>
>>35833588
Shut the fuck up, >>35835580

Suicide ends the pain. Our experiences are largely or perhaps entirely, shaped by our sensory perceptions. The moment you die, you no longer feel anything, perceive anything, and as such, exist in-contingently with the way you have.

If you can deny the programming to want to live and activate wanting death (suicide), you have gained something beyond that which can be normally experienced. You're special, friend. Can you do it? Can you really do it? Because the inhibition and inclination to live is stronger than any psychological force in this world.
>>
>>35835664
could you imagine the satisfaction from finally finding something? something, anything, even if i decide to go and sit under a tree or become a firefighter, it doesn't matter what it is, if i find anything to fight for i'll live and die for it.

looking for a dream.
>>
File: IMG_0405.jpg (84KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0405.jpg
84KB, 600x600px
>>35833588
I couldn't imagine my last words being this fucking gay.
>>
>>35835789
If you are >>35835580, then that's the point of life. Life is a tautological catharsis. We seek grand meaning to dissuade ourselves from the reality that living is shit. It is ironically circular because of our inclination to live.

But ultimately, catharsis, by definition, is gated, momentary. Whether that's time or awareness or knowledge or like you said, spacial temporally, ultimately, everything fails. What you feel after that is obligation which is basically spiritual torture.

The point is, I'm not going to tell this guy not to die because I don't have the *grand* knowledge of anything beyond my own existence. You ascribe meaning to becoming a firefighter, that's your narrative. Frankly, if I could circumvent my programming, I'd kill myself. And lots of others would too.
>>
>>35833588
We'll carry that weight...
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.