[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a femanon and I want male advise on an issue I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0495.jpg (250KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0495.jpg
250KB, 640x480px
I'm a femanon and I want male advise on an issue I'm having.
>have bf who comes from a middle class family(he's 25)
>he doesn't do many chores and most of his time is spent sleeping or playing video games
>he has a degree(he graduated a year and a half ago)
>right now he's having difficultly find a job in his field(accounting)
>I suggest that he start off working somewhere like McDonald's or Walmart
>he said he doesn't want to work at these places because it will look bad on his resume and he's embarrassed about friends seeing him there
>he never has money to hangout so I have to work more to be able to afford to cover costs

What's the right way to deal with this?
>>
Tell his ass to get a job. He's probably just not trying hard enough.
>>
>>35833281
>he said he doesn't want to work at these places because it will look bad on his resume
he is right

best thing to do is to find "decent enough" job while looking for someting serious
>>
>>35833358
I told him that and it only leads to an argument. He thinks he's too good for 95% of jobs.
>>
>>35833374
Why does he need to put these jobs on his resume?
>>
Break up with that loser and go out with me
>>
File: 1461355404181.jpg (11KB, 180x230px) Image search: [Google]
1461355404181.jpg
11KB, 180x230px
>>35833281
dump him and be my femdom gf
>>
>>35833394
he doesn't
but emplyee can look it up if he is registered there

it's not only that, it's a dumbing shit job
if he gets stuck there for a little too long he will be fucked

t. worked at Mc. Cuck for 5 months
>>
>>35833433
so being unemployed doesn't look bad on a resume either?
>>
>>35833376
>He thinks he's too good for 95% of jobs.
>he doesn't do many chores
>most of his time is spent sleeping or playing video games

And you want him as a boyfriend why...?

Does he have a huge cock? Love puppies? Likes the same music as you do?

If he has these qualities now what makes you think he'll ever change?
>>
>>35833281
On one hand you can tell him just to not list any shit jobs he's done on his resume.

Alternatively you can admit that you're very well aware he will make alot more money than you once he's got an accounting gig and behave conscious of the fact that once he's earning big you're going to be leeching off him like a little fucking parasite that won't even put out.

So essentially you paying petrol money to hang out or paying your own way when you're out for food are small investments for large returns if you don't slut about and leave him within the next few years.

Get over yourself and get bent you Roastie whore. Let him enjoy the NEET lyfe before you talk him into getting a mortgage he can't afford or having kids he doesn't want to keep you happy.

>>35833376
and you love it. As soon as he's stood behind the counter in a McDonalds hat your cunt'll dry up and your eyes will wander onto other guys. Look at the big picture and just suck it up.
>>
>>35833456
it does
thus
>best thing to do is to find "decent enough" job while looking for someting serious
Mc. Cuck tier jobs are not considered decent enough by serious employees
>>
>>35833510
Because he talks to me and wants to be with me. He's 25 now, so in my heart I know he probably won't change anytime soon or he may never change but no one else likes me.
>>
>>35833557
She's baiting for attention beta's. Don't take the bait. Don't feed the beast.
>>
>>35833376
his ego is holding him back.
make him realize his(in)actions also affect you

if that doesn't work, stop supporting his ass. and then if he still won't do shit, break up.
>>
>>35833281
as long as he's being serious about looking for a real job it's fine. he's correct about working at those places being bad for a multitude of reasons and honestly the money isn't good enough to justify the downsides for someone who has a degree, especially if he passed those accounting exams you have to take.
>>
Is he at least studying for tge cpa exam? If he has all this free time, he might as well do something productive with it.
>>
>>35833570
I think his ego is the majority of it because he was raised with that "you're a special snow flake". I already told him I'm not hanging out with him again until he finds a job.
>>
>>35833281
He's a deadbeat loser
>>
>>35833608
Nope he's not doing anything at all right now
>>
File: 1257101283468.jpg (23KB, 364x400px) Image search: [Google]
1257101283468.jpg
23KB, 364x400px
>>35833281
sell your body for him.
>>
>>35833510
>why do you want to be with him

Because she likes him. Why the fuck does it matter if he's a loser? I fucking hate when people act like women should dump their bf because he has a problem or something.

OP just help him and tell him to get a job. Just tell him what you're thinking and tell him you support him and want the best for him and that he should get a job and that you'll help him do it.
>>
>>35833596
The only time he fills out applications is when I nag him about it. So he will fill out two applications then never fill anymore out again.
>>
> 2017

> not working trades
>>
>>35833626
kek yea 26 here and I was raised like that.

There's collosal divide between pre and post Recession education. I was literally told shit in school like study hard for your exams or you'll be working retail! Pick up the effort or you'll be a janitor for the rest of your life.

Then when i left school with great grades and a will to work the best on offer was retail and cleaning and I was a precocious little shit for having to much pride to go for them.

This thread is disgusting. Full of fucking normies sticking up for the roastie parasite not happy that her chosen chad isn't pulling his weight enough to please her. What a deadbeat living to enjoy himself!

You should just leave him OP he'll be better off without you and the profits of his future career can go to a roastie who see past the end of her nose and has some compassion.
>>
but hes tall right, so that stuff dosnt matter and probably why you have put up with all this bullshit

women are pathetic
>>
>>35833662
Anon, your hearts in the right place but this roastie is here for validation. She wants to hear people encouraging her that she's in the right to leave him for not earning enough for her so she can convince herself she's not a greedy cunt.
>>
>>35833704
Would he be better off with a girl who was with him when he had nothing or just marrying some girl who only wanted him after he has nothing?

Plus, I'm well aware once he gets his life together he will most likely leave me for some model but I'd still like to see him do something with his life anyway.
>>
>>35833748
>boohoo Chads just gonna leave me anyway.
You're first sentence makes no fucking sense at all. Disneying up your situation won't change my opinion of this thread.

What do you work at and what is your degree in?
>>
Tell his lazy ass to swallow his pride and get a damn job. Tell him that employers also like experience on a resume so just take any accounting job. Right now there are fresh graduates who are taking the jobs he wants.
>>
File: mririan_DSC00676.jpg (173KB, 648x486px) Image search: [Google]
mririan_DSC00676.jpg
173KB, 648x486px
>>35833281
>>35833358
Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend. Although I think they broke up and she is with a different Asian guy now.
>>
>>35833773
What do you consider a chad though?
>>
File: mririan_pic3%20011.jpg (37KB, 519x389px) Image search: [Google]
mririan_pic3%20011.jpg
37KB, 519x389px
>>35833780
>Girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend.
d,kdlsfsd
>>
>>35833456
>Nice to meet you, so you want to apply to our bank
>right here it says you worked in a mcdonald
>>
>>35833814
>hello so I see you want to apply at your bank?
>it right here it says you have no job experience at all
>>
>>35833781
The sort of man that can be a deadbeat living the NEET dream and still keep a 5/10 or higher GF.

I know that's probably alot to assume with you OP but your picture for the OP has that misleading effect.
>>
>>35833281
>I suggest that he start off working somewhere like McDonald's or Walmart
That is retarded for the reasons he suggests, but an empty year is also garbage.
there are scrub jobs that only pay a little over min. wage in his field, or paid internships.
>>
>>35833845
Why do you assume im a 5/10 or higher?i also never said the girl in the op is me(it's not). Like I said before, I don't care if he's making 60k a year, I'd be content with him working part time at McDonald's. My standards are that low.
>>
I worked in my local call center a year and it has the McJob rep here because its so easy to get into. Holy shit it destroyed my chances of getting work locally. You're boyfriend is wise to avoid stigmatised work.
>>
>>35833825
still has a degree
can lie about some internship or better actually get one

it's better to say
>I traveled after i graduated
than
>I worked at Mc Donald or Walmart

Fast food is a job for hs kids
>>
>>35833888
Why does he have to say he worked a McDonald's though?just don't put it on the application
>>
>>35833780
>>35833801

Is this the same deadbeat NEET Asian bf thread that's been cropping up every week for a month?

Jesus fuck OP, if you constantly need to come here of all places for validation than you should know that your relationship is going nowhere fast.

Dump this lazy chink and hop on the cock carousel for Christ's sake, that'll at least make you feel better about yourself
>>
>>35833922
unless he is not working there illegaly and is not registered they can and will find out
background check is standard procedure
>>
>>35833281
>he's having difficulty find a job in his field (accounting)

Where the fuck do you live where this is the case. Move to new york theres alot of accounting jobs out here
>>
>>35833704
>you'll be a janitor for the rest of your life.
>Implying being a custodian for a school district is bad

I make 50k a year with full benefits in a low cost of living state working as a night custodian. If I work there for 15 years. I won't, fuck that I get pension like every one else that hits the 15 year mark.
>>
>>35834089
So what are people who need jobs but can't find careers in their field at first or older people who are in school for the masters doing parties jobs?be homeless?

That doesn't make sense because that would mean they only plan on hiring people who live off their parents titty
>>
>>35834188
Ask stuck up teachers and parents from the early 2000s
>>
>>35834225
Learn to ignore people anon. I literally do my job in an hour then fuck off for 7 until I clock out at night. I don't give two fucks to all the people that look down on custodians.
>>
>>35833281
You have to work your ass off so he can be a NEET? get a man who will actually care about you
>>
>>35834203
You are fucking stupid.

>So what are people who need jobs but can't find careers in their field at first or older people who are in school for the masters doing parties jobs?be homeless?
they go to similiar fields somehow connected or completely different ones
use their connections to find decent job, networking is important these days
take additional courses, internships
work good enough job while on a lookout for something they want
>That doesn't make sense because that would mean they only plan on hiring people who live off their parents titty
no they want grads with internships/experience you are supposed to get still during university
standard grads can get hired too if there is demand high enough
if you got good personality and are good at interviews it helps as well

stop projecting you dumbfuck
>>
>>35833868

lol your vagina would clamp shut like a snapping turtle if you saw him come home in the McD's getup reeking of french fries and chicken nuggets.
>>
>>35833557
If you're aware he won't change and you also refuse to leave him the only thing to do is to accept things as they are. Hope you enjoy being the man of the house.
>>
>>35833568
Maybe, but on the assumption she isn't or if someone else actually has that problem...

>>35833557
>>35833662

Love is a fine thing, but if you are talking long term, then these are issues that would kill a relationship. Eventually his laziness and ego will outweigh his "cuteness" and you will resent him.

What if you get married and get pregnant? Is he suddenly going to become the world's best husband?

Look... you can get someone else. You may not believe that but it's true.
>>
>>35833281
Get your ass an education and a better job, stop complaining
>>
>>35834037
that thread again?
i have BTFO OP in one of those
fuck her
>>
File: 1484919282155.png (182KB, 413x511px) Image search: [Google]
1484919282155.png
182KB, 413x511px
>>35833281
When did r9k turn into reddit? This is disgusting.

No more get out of my fucking board. This board is already lost.
>>
He's actually right

That would destroy his resume even more than unemployment
>>
>>35836174
It could, and I realize he could leave it off but still be found out, but come on... he should get a fucking job somewhere.
>>
>>35833281
>be roast beef galore
>get robot bf
>force him to wageslave his entire life for no reason at all
kys
>>
>>35833814
>>35833825
literally the same, who gives a shit if you flipped burgers for 5 years, they need you for your accounting skills
>>
File: fuck off.jpg (2KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.jpg
2KB, 130x130px
stop asking for dating advice on r9k retard
>>
File: 1488704071291.jpg (157KB, 792x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488704071291.jpg
157KB, 792x960px
What the fuck does this thread here. Go to advide, or worse, reddit.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.