[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use Tinder? I really want to download it, but it'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nt6lnlUoOE1u07gmgo1_500.jpg (37KB, 482x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt6lnlUoOE1u07gmgo1_500.jpg
37KB, 482x395px
Do you use Tinder? I really want to download it, but it'll probably match me with some girls I know, and it'll be super awkward. What should I do?
>>
>>35832926
Well considering you actually know some girls you need to get the fuck out normie. Tinder is perfect for you

Ree
>>
>>35832926
Just don't swipe right on them dude. They'll still see your profile but they can't judge because they're on there too.
>>
>>35832926
If you are attractive, sure.

If you are not attractive, nah.

I downloaded it and knew I wouldn't get matches. I just wanted to see some amateur slut pics, and there were tons that were really hot. Yoga pants pics and just revealing clothing.

I even downloaded a fake Chad catfishing account.

It's amazing.

35 matches in a single dayl
>>
>>35832926
Robots honestly should be on OkCupid rather than tinder. Chad tends to keep away from OKC and the girls are more in the league of robots
>>
>>35832926
I used it for a while, went out with a few attractive girls. Deleted it a few months ago when I got in a relationship. Now the relationship is over and I'm thinking about reinstalling it.
>>
>>35832978
>know
not literally know them fuckhead. I was a loner back at school. Those girls probably laughed about me behind my back.

>>35832982
Most of the stacies (at least in my country) are on tinder just to get instagram followers.
>>35833000
Thanks, I'll try I guess
>>
>>35832986

I do that too.

Currently have over 100 matches on my fake Chad account and never spoke to any of them
>>
Tinder works okay. I'm not attractive by any standards but I get a couple of matches every now and again. Most of them stop talking to me after a while though.

>>35833000
The problem with OkCupid is that there's a much more limited selection. I used it a few years ago and reopened the account last January and there's only like three or four new matches. If you're a creepy autist (like most of us are), you're going to get through that high matches pretty quickly. Even if you're just using it for practice, once you've fucked it up, you can't go back.
>>
>>35833036
I actually talk to them.

Some girls are clever, and will say things like "you're too attractive to be real" or send me some gibberish to try and see if I'm a bot.
All of them are very entitled, however. Even obese women think they have a shot with a fucking 9/10 genetic god. It's astounding.

I've gotten like 15 girls' snapchat accounts just by saying "I need your body in my life. What's your snap?"

Whores. All of them.
>>
>>35833130
How does the conversation usually go?
>>
>>35833237
Me: "I need your body in my life. What's your snap?"
Them: [insert snapchat account]

Or

Me: "I want to slap your ass and feed you sushi. You down?"
Them: [Usually a 'totally/yes/of course']
Me: "What's your snap chick?"
Them: [insert snapchat account]

I've had rare cases where the girl is skeptical of me and wants more proof that I'm real. Only happened like twice.

It's funny because sometimes the fat girls would say things like "ew sushi. i prefer pizza/chocolate/tacos". Like poetry.

One girl held herself to a super high standard. She got all defensive and called me a misogynist because of the "slap your ass" thing I guess and I said "What's wrong with treating a woman to a good night?"

Then she said "Nothing, but it's something that you'll have to be taught."

Then I said "Can't wait for the first lesson. What's your snap?"

And she gave me her snapchat name : ^ )
>>
>>35833313
>I want to slap your ass and feed you sushi
I don't know if I should call you a genius or an autist
>>
>>35833379
>Implying their is a difference desu.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_125423.jpg (771KB, 1429x1574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_125423.jpg
771KB, 1429x1574px
>>35833130

I did it just to see what would be like to be a Chad

Pic related actually messaged me first

It's crazy how much better you life can be if you are born with the right genes
>>
>>35833313
West Coastfag detected
>>
>>35833548
Midwest, actually. Indiana.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.