[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is being a bisexual male a meme? Are they just fags who haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Billy-Mays1.jpg (158KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Mays1.jpg
158KB, 650x400px
Is being a bisexual male a meme? Are they just fags who haven't come completely out of the closet?
>>
>>35832811
no, what would make you think that? if anything i would think being gay is a meme and they're really just bi
>>
>>35832822
This. Unless they are a pure bottom, I imagine most gay tops would find a girls ass attractive if they didnt know it was a girl, similar to trap asses for straight dudes.
>>
>>35832811
I'm bi and find both attractive. Don't see why anyone would lie when being bi and gay are equally as frowned upon (although no one cares in anywhere which isn't a third wolrd shithole)
>>
no my brother is bisexual
>>
I'm mostly straight, but have fucked and been fucked by men in the past. Not for several years (with many girls in between) but I certainly wouldn't rule it out. That was mostly in my late teens though, and I'm not really into the idea of receiving anymore.
>>
>>35832811
Is being OP a meme? Isn't he just a fag who hasn't completely come out of the closet?
>>
File: 1490490211256.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490490211256.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>35832811
Nah, I wouldn't say it's a meme. I like dudes and girls.
>>
>>35832811
male sexuality is far too powerful to be a meme OP.
>>
I think people view bi guys as really gay because of what usually happens.

Bi guy wants sex and attracted to both men and women. After a while he realizes that it's easier to have sex with a guy than it is with a woman. He eventually just gives up on the idea of chasing women for sex. Doesn't mean he's actually gay. He'd probably have no problem having sex with a woman if the opportunity came along.
>>
>>35833240
Sex with women feels better. Oral off men feels better. Getting sucked off by a lithe ballet dancer with blowjob lips is still one of my fondest memories.
>>
Considering how extensive dudes sexual fetishes can get, dudes that are into fucking anything young and living aren't really unthinkable. Female bisexuality is pure memetics though.
>>
Usually when guys say they are bi they mean they would fuck men that look like women but wouldnt consider being in a relationship with that man
>>
>>35833490
Why would you care about her appearance when you can just imagine you're getting sucked off by someone hot? If anything, it has to be your with the hedonic mechanism at play.
>>
File: 52979457_p32_master1200.jpg (67KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
52979457_p32_master1200.jpg
67KB, 500x706px
I guess I count as bi, but don't like the term. Ask /lgbt/ about this and they'll tell you all about "biscum". A lot are guys stuck in the closet who will then get married but constantly cheat on their wife to suck some dick on the side. Likewise a lot are straight or at least used to be, but have become so desperate for sex or affection they've convinced themselves they like guys.

I'm attracted to few people romantically, it's rare to find people I like CLICK with, and that's what I care about most. Found a couple of people like that and them being a girl or a guy wasn't an issue, I just like the person I guess.
Could also be called pansexual or whatever the neutral "I just love the person tee hee" one is, but people use that to signal that they'll date trannies, which I absolutely won't. Not because of nohomo, just people with gender issues usually have other mental/emotional stuff going on that I don't want any part of. Also detest fucking tumblr or /lgbt/'s need to categorize everything and then act like your tag makes you special.

Want a bf more than a gf at the moment because I don't trust roasties and don't want the bother or having to take them out all the time and constant attention, but then guys are more likely to cheat or just want to use me for sex/attention so idk.

TL;DR - Most are desperate or in the closet yes. There's at least some who are legit both ways, but they're hard as fuck to find and most lean one way or the other.
>>
>>35832811
Yes, always. There are only gays in denial who don't want to think of themselves as fags.
>>
File: 1489461330973.jpg (202KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489461330973.jpg
202KB, 465x600px
>>35834304
But anon, I have always been far more turned on by women than by men, it's just that in recent years I have been finding myself also thinking boys are cute. What does that make me?
>>
am i gay if i'd be down for a feminine guy to suck me off/fuck him in the ass but would never suck another guy off/get fucked in the ass?
>>
I'm bi. I fell for the 'bisexuals are gay people in denial' meme and thought I was gay but I know now I'm not. Everyone hates us.
>>
>>35833990
every female is bi tho
>>
>>35834664
Stupid and easily influenced.
>>
File: 1486663854148.png (121KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486663854148.png
121KB, 400x400px
I don't feel 100% straight but I don't feel bi either.
>>
File: c700x420.jpg (53KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
c700x420.jpg
53KB, 500x662px
>>35833490
It really depends on what you like.

I love fucking a muscular guy... laying on his back, thrusting into him, feeling the muscles on his arms and back and his butt squeezing my cock. You can't get that from a woman (unless you're fucking pic related).
>>
>>35834817
Not true. I've had girls back out because they're "not that way".
>>
>be bi
>like feminine chicks and dudes
>find cute boy in school
>dont know if he's into dudes
this is the worst feeling

i'm more into dudes than chicks tho
>>
>>35832811
You can like fucking dudes and chicks and that doesn't make you a pure fag. Sexuality is a spectrum (kind of like the spectrum you were diagnosed on) and not bianary.

I missed out on having homosexual experiences because I found my life partner when I was 23 and had only been with females. I guess that's makes me totally hetero.
>>
>>35835911
Not necessarily. Things like the Klein Scale measure desires too so even if you haven't had an actual homosexual experience, you could still be bi. I considered myself bi when I was 14 but didn't have a homosexual experience until I was 53 (also found my life partner when I was young.)
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.