[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do fat chicks still think they deserve Chad's throbbing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: TbABUvM.png (412KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
TbABUvM.png
412KB, 540x960px
Why do fat chicks still think they deserve Chad's throbbing cock? Or any decently looking in shape man? Any time I load up Tinder I have to sift through the sea of land whales that have swiped right on me just to get to the slightly above average women
>>
fuck fat bitches they have their standards way to high
>>
>>35832418
Because at least one Chad has given her that satisfaction in the past. I bet she swipes wipe on nearly everyone, that is what most of the ugly/fat ones do
>>
File: 1472950775252.png (501KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472950775252.png
501KB, 640x480px
>>35832418
Because Chad pumps and dumps them creating in their own minds a inflated sense of value that they deserve chad.
>>
>>35832418
Because Chad fucks fat bitches. But fat whores, not unlike the rest of the female whore population, are unaware that they're glorified masturbatory devices.
>>
i'd swipe right in a heartbeat, i'm so lonely.
>>
>>35832522
really? fat women actually repulse me, I used to be kinda fat until about 4 months ago. I was insulted that they thought I was one of them. Its like they think they deserve the attention Stacy gets without putting in the effort of looking attractive. At least when I was fat I fucking knew that I was a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>35832418
>fucking overweight and smug about it
>speak to me in french
Perdre du poids, grosse salope
>>
>>35832418
> 22
Aside from being a bitch and a lard barrel, she looks to be easily past 30.

And normies deal with this shit just to wet their stick...
>>
How come everyone suddenly looks older these days? I'm honestly beginning to think that a lot of people lie about their age.
>>
>>35832803
It's the opposite for me. i'm 19 but i always get told i look about 15.
>>
I honestly find fat chicks annoying as fuck. Why are they always yelling? And damn, they are so opinionated.
>>
>>35832418
Because people better than you will do anything for her.
>>
>>35832970
Chubby chicks are the perfect sweet spot desu. Not fat enough to be a cunt but fat enough to have that sweet chub.
>>
>>35832803
fatties tend to look a lot older than they really are, this isnt a new thing
>>
>>35833001
Somewhat agree. I was talking about tent-sized girls.
>>
>>35832418
Unwilling to accept reality.
>>
>>35832418
same reason fat guys think they deserve Stacy's pussy
>>
>>35833044
Yeah I agree about hamplanets, but then again getting to obesity often denotes a character flaw (and sometimes it's a coping mechanism, sadly).
>>
>>35832418
>fuck girls for only wanting guys they are attracted to, even if those guys are out of their league

>I'd only date a cute, thin, virgin girl, I'd rather be alone than date a used up roastie whore

What did they mean by this?
>>
File: 879.jpg (41KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
879.jpg
41KB, 419x419px
>>35833136
I'd literally date anyone as long as the person isn't abusive and likes to cuddle though.
>>
>>35832418
Why do so many fat chicks do the Dreamworks face?
>>
It's a strategy to try and create the perception of value.

It's not a good one, since science has proven that people who signal openess, avaliability, and interest are seen as more attractive.

The more unattractive a girl is, the more likely she is to try and distort suitors' perceptions by implying she has the value to be picky.
>>
>>35833162
You sound like a NEET who wouldn't want his gf to judge him because he's a failure anon.
>>
File: men.jpg (44KB, 720x737px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
44KB, 720x737px
>>35832803
>How come everyone suddenly looks older these days?
More megapixels in cameras
>>
>>35833582
Not at all, I earn decent money and I have good relations at and outside of work but I haven't met someone with whom I can bee myself yet. I've never had any luck with girls so I'm a 23yo kissless virgin. Farthest I got with a girl was hugging and she was really unstable, constantly telling me that I stopped liking her because I didn't text her for a day or trying to bring me down whenever something nice happened to me.
It was shitty but I guess now I know to be more assertive about what I don't want in a girl.
>>
>>35833709
where do I find a qt yandere gf ?
>>
>>35833768
Just find a high maintenance girl with daddy issues.
>>
>>35832418
>Why do fat chicks still think they deserve Chad's throbbing cock?
All women think they do. And as long as we keep coddling them, they will continue to do so.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.