[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Uni feels >feminist girl starts arguing with someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1477041478143.jpg (100KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1477041478143.jpg
100KB, 480x454px
ITT: Uni feels

>feminist girl starts arguing with someone 5 minutes before the end of a seminar
>>
>>35830725
Seems fun . I love when normie's fight .
>>
>>35830741
Normies fight for social, political and economical issues.. And, you're here watching the whole world burn
>>
>>35830725
>ITT: Uni feels
I'm a fucking retard with too much pride to change to something on my level
>>
>>35830725
>Parents sell me the do good in school, go to uni, and get a good job meme
>Do good in school, top 5% near perfect GPA all that good shit rite
>Get into Uni and go for major strictly based on job outlook and income
>Fuckkin Chemical Engineering kek
>Do not so great freshman year B/C average
>Completely fucking fail at 3rd semester due lack of actual interest in major
>One way train to Academic probation
>Still doing poorly this semester due to bad study habits
>Probably gonna get suspended
How fucked am I?
>>
>>35830879
It's a downward spiral m8. You are more fucked the longer this goes on.
>>
>>35830879
Why are there only two roads traveled? You have those who do what they love and end up with a Bachelor of Arts in modern history and 50k in debt, and you have those who are going for diplomas that are in demand but don't really care about the subject.
How about doing something that is both interesting and in demand?
>>
>be white male in college
>somehow banging all the feminist chicks I meet

I don't understand any better than you do.
>>
>the kid in uni who constantly argues with the lecturers calling them wrong
>>
>>35830923
Should I just withdraw, fix myself at CC then return?
>>
>tfw realised I am that one lab partner
>>
>>35830963
>Women are two-faced emotional and financial prostitutes desperate for the validation of men by any means necessary and only resort to ideas like "feminism" after being lied to by other women/men or if they feel they can't compete on the sexual marketplace

Wow, who woulda seen it?
>>
>>35830963
They secretly love being dominated by white males, the group they claim to hate
>>
>>35830879
didn't you post this on /tv/ today?
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 1214x1140px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 1214x1140px
>>35830961
It's not like I can really actively choose what I find interesting. I'm at uni for psychology, which is considered a meme degree. I like it and I want to get a masters and have my own practice, but I already know that it's going to be near impossible to do all that. STEM is a meme because there aren't actually any jobs in it, at least here in Canada.
>>
>"does anyone have any questions?"
>random asshole asks a non-question that answers itself to seem intelligent
>Stacy brings her dog to class and professor allows it
>middle-aged classmate that turns a small powerpoint presentation into a half hour soliloquy
>tfw go to low-class commuter college because not good enough for other schools

At least I'm almost done.
>>
>>35831028
That must have been a different anon cuz I don't browse that board. What did people tell him to do?
>>
>>35830963
Feminist or not, they remain women and by the end of the day, they still are the same old sluts as their mothers were.
>>
>>35831086
maybe i'm getting my threads mixed up, did you post the same story on here today?
>>
>>35830879

ive besn put on academic probation, them suspension. it's nothing, usually have to write a letter to dean or whoever(uni will let u know) explaining what your problem is, then a meeting and probably sit out the next semester if they dont find your letter compelling.

have to be careful about failing classes for no reason. talk to uni first if you dont feel like going to class. dont just stop going or go and fail. the school has the power to let you off the hook
>>
>>35831137
Yeah, but no one responded to it so I reposted it :/
>>
>>35831174
poor form anon
>>
>>35831152
Its probably to late to talk to them about it, I've missed almost two months of class, but I guess as last ditch effort I'll email my advisor and drop by the undergrad advisor office
>>
File: [email protected] (245KB, 844x921px) Image search: [Google]
lol@nazis.jpg
245KB, 844x921px
>>35831190
I know it is, but this is literally the lowest point in my life and I have no idea what to do. Sorry senpai
>>
>>35831233

i know youre past the point of dropping the usual way. go talk face, don't email the advisor. it seems like it's pointless, but the uni can and will work with you about drops if you are legitimate about school not working out for you and you need time to get your head on straight.

just tell them you've been in a funk for a few months and you didnt know what to do. it was hard to get out of bed blah blah blah and you would like to end this in a way that doesnt fuck over your transcripts.
>>
Sick of group projects and labs. Not because I hate working with other people or because they are all dumb, but rather because I am dumb and always let the others down by not being able to contribute. I've been able to deal with them thus far, but in one of the courses I'm doing this semester all the projects are done in groups of fucking two. I have no idea what I'm doing and I can tell the guy is already getting frustrated. If I was working alone, I would be able to put a couple of weeks into figuring the shit out and then rush it out in the last week or so. But no, they have to be done in fucking groups of two so I'm expected to have a constant stream of progress being made. No idea how I'm going to get out of this one.
>>
>>35831340
Yeah, the hing I literally can't sleep at night unless I've been drinking heavily so I'll probably give em that without the drinking part
>>
>>35831344
This is me. I'm in a group right now and have no idea what to do. Whatever I contribute people change and when I do nothing they complain. I can't do work on a good level in a group but by myself I get great grades. I don't understand it at all. I think I just need structure.
>>
>be me
>yolo and be president of an organisation
>anxious the whole year
>make organisation progress
>one last job before i can rest

feels good man

>applying for internships summer
>if rejected i'll be anxious because missing out
>if i have to intern in uni i'll be anxious because not good enough as a real internship
>if accepted i'll be anxious because have to do internship

shit
>>
>>35831417
I'm the opposite, I need a lack of structure. I always work on what is most pressing so sometimes I'll ignore all my other courses for a week or so and focus on just one, then catch up on the rest later. Also if I have an easy course I do just enough work on it to pass so that I can spend more time on the harder courses, like last semester I only properly learnt half of the easy maths course I was doing. But with group work for half of my courses, I can't do any of this.
>>
>woke up at 6:00 PM today after fucking around all night on imageboards until 9:30 AM
>gonna read my textbook all night (currently 1:45 AM) until class at 10:00 AM tomorrow
>tfw it'll feel like going to evening classes besides the fact that it's 10 in the morning
it's fucked up, but at least I'm getting my readings done... r-right?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.