[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one even get a pretty gf? I've seen some ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1478214045011.jpg (142KB, 753x732px) Image search: [Google]
1478214045011.jpg
142KB, 753x732px
How does one even get a pretty gf?
I've seen some ugly guys with cute gf's all the time and think "why not me" . How does one even obtain one these days. Should I try tinder?
>>
>>35829525
trust me, tinder is good for such a thing since all above average girls are flooded with messages. I asked an average/slight above average girl how many messages a day she got and she said 5-10. think about how many a hot girl like pic related might get? probably dozens per day, or at least 1 message for every right swipe she does.

I have also noticed ugly guys with cute gfs but have yet to discover the secret to their success. any idea robots?
>>
>>35829601
I know this one girl who is very girl next door pretty, and she always gets hit on by guys when out. Her boyfriend is ugly as hell and is 70lbs overweight/fat. I asked her about her boyfriend and she says that they were friends first and he got the courage to ask her out. She even admitted to me before that she knows her boyfriend isn't the most attractive guy but "it's not what matters on the outside to me, it's more about how a guy is"
>>
>>35829718
this. i heard a lot of opinions but honestly as long as you are bold enough to ask a girl out you're good.

the problem for me though is autism. i just can't keep a conversation going but i have no problem talking/asking girls out.
>>
>>35829718
>>35830127
Yeah I've heard that theory before, but thought it was mostly a meme. It makes sense though and if she confirmed it, maybe it is true.

The theory is that hot girls are so good looking that even though many guys hit on them, fewer guys ask them out than you'd think simply because many don't bother since they assume they'll get rejected. Therefore, although many guys check them out/hit on them and this is proportional to how hot they are relative to other girls, how many guys actually ask them out is not proportionally adjusted for their relative hotness since most assume they'll get rejected/she has many suitors all ready and don't try.

This phenomenon is so epidemic apparently that sometimes really hot girls will question if there is something wrong with them since so few guys ask them out, when really the problem is that they're so hot guys don't even try since they figure their chance is so low anyways.

I've heard this theory before, but never bothered testing it, but if that girl confirmed it then maybe it's worth a try.

I guess you just have to try your luck with a hot girl, just ask her out. This may be why many stupid/overly outgoing/confident guys tend to get hot girls, because they're the only ones dumb/confident enough to try.

I guess I should try my luck and test this theory, if I do make it long enough to try, I'll update you robots in 1 or 2 years.
>>
File: 1469401764846.png (20KB, 584x475px) Image search: [Google]
1469401764846.png
20KB, 584x475px
You gotta find a girl with low self-esteem and convince her that you're not like the other guys by spewing pseudointellectual bullshit. It probably won't work with your average Stacy, but it works sometimes with alternative qts. I got two cute and one average looking gf by doing this. I hope you're okay with getting rejected dozens of times, though.
>>
>>35829525

>be me
>befriend this weird girl in highschool
>befriend because I didn't see her as a gf material
>she was a really smart gal and we get along because of autistic things like anime and yu-gi-oh
>she wasn't ugly but she wasn't pretty either
>also had a terrible fashion sense i guess
>she's a bookworm and always stayed in the library
>won't hear her speak at all when she's in class but she turns into a motormouth when we're together
>we slowly drift apart because I apparently turned into a normie
>I'm suddenly this popular guy in school fronting a school rock band
>still friends but rarely talk
>part ways totally because college

>be me, 20
>dropout of school because le depression and anxiety meme
>no direction in life
>sitting on my ass browsing 4chan all day
>then one day
>cross paths with HER again after almost 5 years
>she is a literal 9/10 now (10/10s don't exist???)
>not even exaggerating
>she managed to be hot, cute, classy all at the same time
>rekindle our friendship
>she tells me she has always loved me
>and she still feels the same way after all these years
>I actually cried in front of her
>a 9/10 in love with a 6/10 (I maybe under/overrating myself here)
>finally decide to try and improved/rebuild my life because of her

And yes, she was still a virgin when we met.

Sorry for the blogpost but I guess what I'm trying to say is if you're still young:
Try and look for the late bloomer qts.

These kind of girls are your best bet.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.