[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

waifus you've dropped after finding out how their VA looked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

waifus you've dropped after finding out how their VA looked
> emily kaldwin's actress is a nigger
> DROPPED
>>
Eh. I don't like black girls but that one is hot.
>>
>>35829281
Cuter on the left than on the right.
>>
>>35829281
She is cute,maybe you should'nt feel so superior over niggers since you're pathetic enough to claim waifu's.
>>
>>35829281
She's not a nigger if she can talk properly.

niggerism is a cultural trait, not a racial one.
>>
Holy shit she looks like a black Emma Watson
>>
>>35829907
>>35829548
Niggers have an average IQ of 70-80. You might find one that can talk properly, but that doesn't guarantee that your offspring won't have the worst nigger traits.
Better to be childless living the 2D dream than to breed mongrels
>>
>>35830065
niggers are raised, not bred.
Consider the cultural implications of growing up in an all black neighborhood.
>>
>>35829281
VA looks cutter than character.
Or in other, more original, way: you have shit taste my firend.
>>
>>35830065
What kind of offspring are you fucking talking about
1. You wont have any
2. Were talking about fucking waifus
>>
>>35830086
but their own genetics encourage society to move towards small community hierarchies. placing a nigger in a white community with lots of support for social progression will be a resource drain for the society, but the nigger will be successful. but if the nigger population is too high the community itself will begin to regress.
alot of liberals seek to have niggers conform white ideas of progress, but this is the real racism, niggers should be allowed to enjoy the chimp life in their own little worlds, like when we train literal chimps to adopt human behaviors and live with us, niggers don't gain any happiness benefits for being "adjusted" to live in white societies.
>>
>>35830639
>but their own genetics encourage society to move towards small community hierarchies
Source: your ass.

>alot of liberals seek to have niggers conform white ideas of progress, but this is the real racism, niggers should be allowed to enjoy the chimp life in their own little worlds
I refuse.
People should be forced to live at a certain standard. Whether this is what they desire or not.
>>
>>35829281
You're too fucking choosy , that's why you ain't getting no pussy.
>>
File: IMG-20170312-WA0000.jpg (265KB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170312-WA0000.jpg
265KB, 1000x1502px
>>35829281
>>>35829907
>>>35829548
>Niggers have an average IQ of 70-80. You might find one that can talk properly, but that doesn't guarantee that your offspring won't have the worst nigger traits.
>Better to be childless living the 2D dream than to breed mongrels
Yeah because your sperg genes are so amazing.What's wrong with a black VA it does'nt matter because you masturbate to a pillow anyway.
>>
>>35830205
>What kind of offspring are you fucking talking about

The kind the poster I replied to alluded to in his post. Your reading comprehension sucks. Are you a nigger too?

>>35830639
This poster has the right idea. Forcing niggers to live as white humans is bordering on animal cruelty.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.