[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read this on another chan, how true is this? >I agree, this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: geust.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
geust.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
Read this on another chan, how true is this?

>I agree, this coincide completely with my own experiences. Women value bravery over everything, you can be poor and hideous but if you're brave you'll have women falling at your feet wherever you go. That's what causes all the bitterness in the "women redpill" movements. They're correct in many things, but they are tainted by bitterness because they are cowards.

One thing I've noticed is that thugs and gangsters are NEVER virgins, even though they can be some of the most ugly broke motherfuckers on the planet, not to mention a terrible choice for a life partner, but woman seem to eat that shit up.
>>
>>35829214
11/10 post OP my almonds are more switched on than they've ever been.
>>
>>35829214
>chicks like alpha man
wew
>>
>>35829214
Bravery is a pretty ambiguous term though bruh.

For example, lets say you have two contrasting life paths you could follow - study hard, get a decent job and set yourself up to provide for a wife and family but give up on your dreams of living off your passion in life. Or you could drop out of life (with a bong in hand) and follow your dreams of being a musician/artist/pro shitposter, taking life as it comes and living in the moment.

Both of these could be considered brave or could be considered taking the easy route, depending on your values.

Or some guy is talking shit to you and pushes you trying to instigate a fight. You mad now, is it more brave to resist your instinct to beat his ass because it will only cause more trouble, or is it more brave to take him on?
>>
>>35829554

well obviously the bare knuckle brawling musician is gonna get the pussy.
>>
>>35829578
That is reckless but not necessarily brave
>>
>>35829729
Recklessness = bravery in the eyes of women
>>
>>35829867
Risk taking behaviour bruh. Trope as old as time.
>>
Women value confidence. Not "bravery", but the ability to commit to what you say you're going to do and actually follow through.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.