[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TiK ToK, wagie. The weekend's over! Get in early so you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: poorwagie.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
poorwagie.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
TiK ToK, wagie.

The weekend's over! Get in early so you can get those reports to Mrs. Noseberg. She wanted them on Friday and you just "had" to pick up your mom from the hospital.
>>
I always found it weird how people making <1k/month by pretending to be schizo try to find ways to be smug. I work part time at an internship that I enjoy making 17$/h while working on my degree. I much prefer this to staying in my room all day.
>>
>>35828545
>...W-wagie in denial!!

NEETS BTFO
OP BTFO
FROGPOSTING QUEERS BTFO
>>
File: unimpressed_comfy.png (208KB, 386x406px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed_comfy.png
208KB, 386x406px
>>35828545
>degree

Good idea, goy. With a degree you can cap your income at 60-90K and buy that house so you can spit out more mouths to feed.

Meanwhile I'm over here spending my free time immersing myself in philosophy and culture. 5 years from now I will have produced some of the greatest fictional works this world has ever seen.

Stay ass blasted, wagie
>>
>>35828545
I assure you it's likely just an underage kid wanting (You)s.
>>
>>35828585
>Meanwhile I'm over here spending my free time immersing myself in philosophy and culture.
I don't think frog posting and boipussy threads are good examples of culture. I'm not ass blasted though, I just find it weird how there's always a few threads about "wagies" up at any given point. It just strikes me as some neet trying to convince himself his lifestyle isn't a complete waste.

But I mean, you do you I guess.
>>
>Tik ToK

ToP KeK
>>
>>35828626
>I don't think frog posting and boipussy threads are good examples of culture

4chan is only a modicum of my culture. I'm finishing up Nietschze and Stirner at the moment.

>I'm not ass blasted though, I just find it weird how there's always a few threads about "wagies" up at any given point

"ass blasted" to take notice of them and post in them. Come on, wagie. Mr. Shekelstein won't be very happy if his coffee isn't on time, intern! Don't forget the cream or you're fired!
>>
>>35828614
>I assure you it's likely just an underage kid wanting (You)s

It's more likely that these threads are made by wagies to bait other wagies. I count 7:05 here on the East Coast so most people aren't even at work yet.

NEETs are a peaceful bunch and want war with no man
>>
>>35828626
Give these cucks no attention anon. Spite as motivation can't change the fact that they never had the idea in the first place, nor made any effort to.
>>
>>35828687
>Stirner

Well memed friend.
>>
>>35828626
>he takes these threads very seriously
Heh, get a load of this wagecuck, fellas.

WAY GEEEES GET IN RAYYYY GEEEEE

SAY IT WITH ME BROS

WAGIES GETTIN RAGIE
WAGIES GETTIN RAGIE
>>
It's all well and good to shit on wagecucks for having to get up and do their menial jobs while you have every day to yourself, but come on friendo let's not pretend you use your free time to do anything besides shitpost and jerk off
>>
>>35828626
Cmon my mans how do you fall for these bait ass threads
>>
File: 1431859157290.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1431859157290.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>>35828626
Get the fuck back to work wagie. Pharoah Shelkstiens pyramid isn't going to build itself. Maybe if you're a good wagie slavie you'll get to sleep in the slaves tent tonight instead of on the ground.
>>
File: 1490001938727.jpg (167KB, 673x486px) Image search: [Google]
1490001938727.jpg
167KB, 673x486px
>>35829049
>b8
I wouldn't expect a simple mind like your's to comprehend the majesticness of our ways.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35828505
This week probably has more accidents waiting to happen.
>>
File: 1488932917907.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488932917907.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>all this wagie vs neet infighting
>not living the comfy cyborg life
These feels are highly irrational.
>>
I thought a wagie was just someone working retail or a shitty office job, all these posts aren't for successful people, engineers or whatever, because they are objectively winning, just behind self employed people who succeed at it.

I am an engineer and I've been a neet and a self employed painter, and the best one by far is the engineering, when you're a neet sleeping all day and stuff you feel like going to the shops is a big event in your life, that's no way to live.
>>
File: IMG_0273.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0273.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>quit job last Friday
>rejoined neetlife
>comfybrowsing from my bed, can see wagies driving to work outside my bedroom window

It's good to be back lads
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.