[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I score very highly on autism/ aspergers tests yet I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: poly10a.png (86KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
poly10a.png
86KB, 640x400px
I score very highly on autism/ aspergers tests yet I don't feel like I'm even that bad socially and can read facial expressions

what's the deal?

Is it just a case of something that I can't see but to everyone else it's painfully obvious?

Was I just smart enough that I was able to learn things others just had inbuilt?
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>35828303
dude it's an internet meme test that normies take to find out what special snowflake they are based on their own misguided thoughts of themselves. You are taking this shit way to seriously and look like a huge faggot for it. Unless a real doctor is involved in your diagnosis it's just internet bullshit for clicks and views
>>
Autists have a hard time being self aware

You're likely a lot worse than you even realize
>>
Where to find that Test?
>>
>>35828323
You're thinking of MBTI

autism is a real thing and I have a lot of the genuine symptoms

>>35828367
this is as I feared. I have a group of friends who I hang out with occasionally and I'm pretty charismatic and they seem to find me funny but sometimes I'll socialize with a new person and they'll think I'm literally retarded.
>>
>>35828382
http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php

Dark Magician
>>
Can you describe your looks or post a pic or a lookalike?
>>
>>35829009
what does this have to do with it?
>>
>>35829054

You might have increased neanderthal DNA expression. Many robots seem to have that.

http://www.rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm#Abstract
>>
File: reeeee get out of my cave.jpg (91KB, 626x597px) Image search: [Google]
reeeee get out of my cave.jpg
91KB, 626x597px
>>35829113
ahh yes. kek

I've already been through this theory many times

yeah I look quite neanderthal
>>
>>35829139

Facial features are linked to brain development, therefore neanderthal facial features imply that your frontal lobe is neanderthal-influenced instead of neurotypical/"normie". This might explain your autistic traits and other oddities if you have any.
>>
File: aspietest.png (86KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
aspietest.png
86KB, 640x400px
Here's mine. Idk how normal this is, but I tried to be as objective as possible.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.