[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad's magic I'm a virgin but I just started texting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3535.jpg (44KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3535.jpg
44KB, 300x300px
Chad's magic

I'm a virgin but I just started texting a Chad and he's being very direct about wanting to have sex. From being a proud newfag, I see this as danger because I'll be pumped and dumped. Why does a beautiful face make me so dumb? This isnt bait. I'm just curious why I'm reacting like this despite being a smart fembot

pic unrelated but it's a ig crush of mine lol

repost bc i didnt get an answer
>>
Its because you aren't a smart fembot. You just think you are because you're a dumb narcissistic roastie like the others. That's why you can't resist Chad's charms.
>>
>>35828012
why are you posting this thread multiple times a day?
>>
>>35828012
>despite being a smart fembot
lmaooooooo

obviously you're:
>not a robot
chad is attracted to you enough to want to fuck
>not smart
because you're giving into your base desires exactly like 98% of other women do and trying to act superior just for noticing it. you might be smart if you -didn't- start texting a chad. but you're gonna throw your virginity away, something you only get one of in life.

to use an autistic analogy, you're about to throw a master ball at a level 2 fucking pidgey. because you're a stupid whore. end yourself.
>>
>>35828052
first of all, I didn't get an answer. just people saying it's bait when it's not. just hide the thread if bothered
>>
Get off my board you fucking roastie. I hope chad rapes you then dumps you in a ditch
>>
>>35828012
troll or female doesnt matter

its for the same reason... attention.

dont feed it.
>>
>smart

Prove it. Also, show me your femcock.
>>
>>35828012
If you're smart you resist the urge

If not, then you're dumb and don't realize dating someone outside of your attractive level only ends in heartache.

Men deal with similar things but differently with hot chicks that are crazy.

Smart women learn the game and know not to get played like a sucker, essentially.

Chad is trying to confidently convince you to fuck him to add another cunt knotch to his belt and it's somewhat comical that women to this day still fall for it.
>>
>>35828012
You should probably get to know someone before you sleep with them.
>>
>>35828012

>THIS ISNT BAIT

sage
>>
What's wrong with being pumped and dumped? Nothing. Go for it.
>>
well crafted quality bait, but the lack of proofs of said texting it's going to cost you points
7/10
>>
File: 1482725457524.jpg (42KB, 499x497px) Image search: [Google]
1482725457524.jpg
42KB, 499x497px
>>35828012
>chad wants to have sex with her
>still calls herself a fembot
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>35828063
Looks don't matter when it comes to being a fembot. I'm autistic. I'm also not going to have sex with him. It's just that for the first time I allowed myself to wonder how it would be like when I usually just dismiss guys.
>>35828102
He didn't convince me. I'm keeping my virginity for my husband lol
>>
Assuming this is real and not bait, just take his fucking chad cock and love it like the little slut you are. He will likely not be interested in any more than casual sex, but who cares? Your first time will be with a sexy and experienced guy, and he will get to fuck a virgin which is cool for him.

Then you will get attached and want him to be your qt bf and he won't want that and you will cry because he never loved you, but its still better than just sitting around doing nothing.
>>
File: IMG_1332.jpg (116KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1332.jpg
116KB, 960x720px
>>35828012
>Fembot
Ya lost me
>>
>>35828161
Good girl.

Hope you find someone nice. But remember: once you're roasted, you're toasted.

t. Robot
>>
>>35828070
What do you want people to tell you??
>>
>>35828161
>Looks don't matter when it comes to being a fembot. I'm autistic.

fuck i just KNOW i'm getting baited but i can't help it

you're not a robot. you're not a fembot. you're nothing like that. the only way anyone born with a vagina can actually experience the same social exile of a robot is to be-

>horribly disfigured
and i mean horribly, i once knew a girl who was a burn victim with patterns on her skin from head to toe and she was still very popular and successful in life because she was still cute

>intensely mentally ill
BPD, schizophrenia, etc. not autism, anxiety, depression. the big guns. the kind that make even interacting with you platonically a net loss proposition.

it doesn't matter that you're autistic. you're still incapable of experiencing true loneliness unless you choose to. your being a virgin, not finding any romantic partners, is entirely because your standards are unrealistic or you are not willing to make yourself available/put yourself out there. it could literally be as simple as a 4chan post with an email and a photo and you'd have a hundred betas tripping over each other to marry you.
>>
File: 1466696056500.jpg (522KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466696056500.jpg
522KB, 2400x1600px
>>35828012
come join the discord and chill and chat ill answer over voice as its a bit winded

https://discord.gg/CYfz2
>>
Eh, don't do it. It will kinda bother future guys that might be into you so you might be putting yourself in a shitty social position.

Like, I know this is some fucked up shit, but finding out that cute awkward probably-virgin chick got pumped and dumped by a Chad is a pretty revolting thought.

I know, it's shitty, but it's true. It's how most guys feel.
>>
>>35828243
Fact of life
>>
>>35828012

this might help you OP

hope everything works out

https://youtu.be/7cmexEZGQbs
>>
File: 1476347237938.png (166KB, 529x701px) Image search: [Google]
1476347237938.png
166KB, 529x701px
>>35828214
>social exile of a robot
Bitch, please. Most of you had a small group of nerdy friends in school. Maybe you even went to college, even if you later dropped out due to the pressure. You're not that much of a special fucking snowflake.
>>
>>35828012
And whats wrong with just casual sex?

Ever since I've broken up with my gf, well she did with me actually lol
All my love life is basically casual sex with stupid girls like you

fuck off. he will never love you, but he is being good enough to give you an opportunity to being fucked by a Chad like him, like me.

Take it or continue being a dumb little virgin girl that shitposts on r9k
>>
>>35828070
>first of all, I didn't get an answer.
No, you just didn't get the answer your roastie brain wanted, which is "omg just fuck Chad it's totally okay!!!", so you keep asking. You're not going to get your bffs approval/assuaged guilt here, so just give in to your slut urges already and stop posting this shit thread
>>
>>35828306
also I want to state again that he just wants to fuck you and use you for his sex toy
I'm never direct about sex with girls I want to date only with ugly, usuable girls like you that I dont have anything to lose if I cross the line

I say you fuck him and stop bitching about it. He will never be with you
>>
9gag please stop this isnt funny anymore.. please go back to your cringy site and leave 4chan
>>
>>35828012
make sure he having a really good time with you. suck his dick really good, let him cum as often as he wants, that likely increases his desire to see you again
>>
>>35828012
Its called learning to not give into your basic instincts at the slightest temptation, something men have been doing since we were young. Maybe if society didnt encourage you to give in to every single emotion you wouldnt have this problem. Now that I've given you my 2 cents, GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY BOARD REEEE
>>
>>35828331
>>35828306

This.

I'm usually very direct about sex with girls I plan on having just a casual relationship. Maybe invite them over a couple of times, and that's it.

I'm really not open at all about it with girls I'm actually romantically interested. I take things pretty slow and make sure they're also in it for the long run and not just looking for something casual.

I'm usually extremely wary of awkward/nerdy girls that have had casual sex with Chads in the past, since that means they're probably gullible and can't resist being seduced by dumb jocks.

I have no problems with socially active women who have had a wide range of sexual partners, they come off more like confident and secure than sluts most of the time.

So yeah, figure out which of the two you'll probably be seen as and make your choice.
>>
File: 1487889755902.jpg (116KB, 1122x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487889755902.jpg
116KB, 1122x1080px
>>35828012
I run of of toilet paper today and had to use my bare hand
>>
>>35828214
I do have BPD like problems. I don't have a crush on this Chad, which is why I haven't revealed my power level. I am a fembot. Just because I am female, doesn't mean Ionit socially retarded, bitter, inept, weird, etc.
>>35828243
I see.
>>
>THIRTY
>FIVE
>FUCKING
>REPLIES
IGNORE THESE THREADS
>>
>>35828243
>but finding out that cute awkward probably-virgin chick got pumped and dumped by a Chad is a pretty revolting thought.

Fuck I know this feel very well.
>>
>>35828561
Never knew this was a thing.
>>
>>35828070
Gtfo you fucking roleplaying faggot
>>
>>35828012
SAGE
SHITPOST

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE REEEEEEEE
>>
>I am a girl with kinda bpd teehee don't hit on me silly boys.

Yeah I'm bumping this thread. I bet OP feels real smart getting all these (you)
>>
>>35828012
Look here kiddo, you're literal dick fodder. I don't like bragging about this shit or anything but my facial aesthetics are legit top 1%, and years of hard work gave me a body to boot. My personality is a sack of shit, and my game would literally get an ugly guy sent to jail. But you roasties just can't say no, your biology just makes you wet around superior genes.
>>
>>35828012
>Why does a beautiful face make me so dumb
You aren't being made anything.
You just aren't that bright
>>
>tfw you will never text a girl and be direct with her about your intentions
>tfw she will never seriously consider your creepy attempts because you're sexy enough to get a pass
i hate being ugly
>>
>>35828102
>Chad is trying to confidently convince you to fuck him to add another cunt knotch to his belt and it's somewhat comical that women to this day still fall for it.

What do you mean fall for it? Women today are empowered and seek out sex with attractive partners. It's only retards or sexually conservative autismals that believe that with sex there is a pretext that you form a conventional relationship.

Speaking as a Chad, stacies can use chads for sex just as chads use girls for sex. The lines are increasingly blurred. Women are becoming woke to their own natural sexual desires, uninhibited by social conventions of days gone by. By the time she's ready to settle, I and my Chad friends will have cum all over her and in every oriface.
>>
>>35828214
good post anon, capped for later use
>>
>>35828034
>>35828063
>>35828102
>>35828103
>>35828146
>>35828164
>>35828201
>>35828203
>>35828243
>>35828278
>>35828306
>>35828322
>>35828331
>>35828392
>>35828397
>>35828561
>>35828996
>>35829066
>>35829094
>>35829122
Please don't feed him.

>>35828091
>>35828115
>>35828423
>>35829066
lol

>>35828108
>>35828132
>>35829050
Thank you.

>>35828484
>>35829021
Hope you saged

>>35829056
Should've saged.

Please sage these threads. If everyone sages them, then you can still call OP a roastie whore without allowing him to shit up the board.

It should go without saying, but sage
>>
>>35829122
Is that the singer from Kings of Leon
>>
>>35828012
>Why does a beautiful face make me so dumb? This isnt bait. I'm just curious why I'm reacting like this despite being a smart fembot
Why wouldn't it? A beautiful face makes everyone dumb, man or woman. Reproduction is one of our foremost biological imperatives. Women especially have a biological incentive to seek the most fit men. A beautiful face is a sign of good health and genetics. I don't understand what's confusing about this. You can understand intellectually that you shouldn't pursue it, and avoid the guy, but still feel a base desire.
>>
>>35828012
Women can't be virgins.
>>
File: 1472295073786.png (548KB, 491x474px) Image search: [Google]
1472295073786.png
548KB, 491x474px
>>35829122
>Speaking as a Chad
>Proceeds to write some of the most neckbeard shit I've ever read in my life
>>
>>35829183
Yeah, way back when they were good
>>
>>35828012
>Why does a beautiful face make me so dumb
Because you're a stupid bitch
>>
Women can't be robot, you neckbeard, roleplaying faggot
>>
>>35829393
I don't understand why people can't believe that female robots exist
>>
>>35829529
>I don't understand why people can't believe that female robots exist
Cause they don't. Dick is only a text away for any female. Hell, even landwales can have 4/10 guys lining up for them
>>
>>35829605
Being a robot doesn't mean being a virgin
>>
>>35829655
This. How dumb can you get?
>>
>>35828012
BAIT THREAD

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
>>
>>35829655
someone didn't get the memo
>>
>>35829681
Losing virginity doesn't cure people with trauma that caused them to be robots. If it does, you were just a failed normie.
>>
As long as he's a good person, you should go ahead and fuck him.
>>
>>35829694

This.

I lost my virginity at 28 years old last december and, for a time, the confidence and testosterone boost made me feel at the top of the world especially since I fucked a really attractive girl. For a time I assimilated everything I needed to learn. Sluts are for sex, don't get attached to them, etc.

Then my beta ass got atrached to the slut. I'm attractive, but a real pussy bitch. I have great charisma and social presence, but deep inside I'm a coward and I'm afraid. I can hide all of this to anyone up until I get more intimate with a girl. Once I do they see my real nroken self and they treat me like shit.

So I got attached to a slut who thought I was king chad the thunderstorm dick because of my abandonment issues and insecurity about being alone and she proceeded to give me the shittiest emotional ride possible.

Since then I'm conflicted as fuck. I want lots of sex because I discovered sex is amazing and anyone should get some, but I want stability because I'm an emotional mess who could not handle living the life of a chad even though I could if I applied myself. I'm way too sensitive for it.

So I had sex and it made EVERYTHING worse because now I want sex and intimacy 20 times more than I used to, but I'm also 20 times LESS confident tgat I can get it because I am absolutely terrified of getting hurt again and getting clingy with another shit tier ratchet like the one I lost my virginity to.

The irony is that, deep down, I am perfectly aware it's all in my head. I'm stuck in a mental loop that I struggle to break every fucking waking moment of my existence. My roommate is turbo awkward and is more insecure than I am and he's been dating this really beautiful girl for a while and they're taking their time and they are super communicative. I'm proud of him and it's beautiful to watch, but I'm jealous because I want what they're having.

Being attractive doesn't fix emotional trauma
>>
>>35829984
Thanks for the anecdote. I hate that virginity is what is thought to be the core of being a robot. No. it's all mental.
>>
>>35828161
I can tell you you aren't smart because >>35828102 didn't make any reference to you being convinced by this "Chad", yet your response was "He didn't convince me."

After such a wise post your only response was
>lol
GTFO dumbass
>>
>>35830675
Stop being bitter. I don't know why Chad makes robots so vicious
>>
>>35828012
we all are subdued by beautiful people's looks
we can't resist

look into the documentary about how people with good looks get hired because of looks and not because of skills
>>
>>35829122
>woke
opinion discarded
>>
>>35829094
>implying you can resist stacy's looks
which is why you fawn over her and not Robota
>>
>>35829163
can you stop mass replying you gigantic nigger faggot
>>
>>35828161
>keeping virginity for husband
ahahahah, enjoy the catlady meme
>>
>>35831530
Uh, but I have had boyfriends before
>>
>>35828012
>From being a proud newfag
what are you, 12?
>>
>>35829122
"empowered" means getting fucked by a small village of guys and being a gross cum rag spinster forever
LOL sage
sage sage sage sage
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.