[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >slide out of bed and roll over to my pc >still

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1434674370584.jpg (155KB, 544x841px) Image search: [Google]
1434674370584.jpg
155KB, 544x841px
>wake up
>slide out of bed and roll over to my pc
>still running the minecraft server from last night
>log in to my bank account to check how the NEET funds are doing
>notice that dear mum-mum hasn't paid her weekly $350 to her baby boi's account
>get my bitch stick and start banging the bedroom wall to wake her up
>hear other daddy groaning and muttering about getting that fat sperg to shut up
>keep shouting "mum. mum. mum" like Stewie in that Family Guy episode until she sleepily stomps into the room
>"sweetie, why are you up so early, what's the matter?"
>you fucking well know what's up you promised me McDonalds breakfast this morning the menu doesn't last all day bitch
>"oh but it's mother's day darling, don't you think mummy should get to save a little money as a treat for once?"
>"MOTHER'S DAY???" i screech
>with all the swiftness of a donkey and the elegance of a hippo I grab a pee-poo jug and launch my weight towards the door
>mum screams and barely gets out of the way to avoid my unstoppable mass
>I use my free hand to quickly swing around the doorframe into my parents room
>3rd daddy is lying there with a pillow over his head
>faintly hear mum plead for anon to stop as I dump the contents of the jar all over the bed
>the african in mums bed jumps awake yelling "YO WHAT the FUCK?"
>"GET THIS FREAK AWAY FROM ME I AIN'T PUTTING UP WITH THIS SPERG NO MORE"
>mum is sobbing while the new ex-Daddy grabs his stuff and storms out the house
>she defeatedly closes the door and turns to look at me, tears still in her eyes, as I let out a long fart from the landing
>"Happy Mother's Day" I say
>>
>>35826976
Needs more tendies
Bla bla bla robot
>>
>>35826976
How many years of sitting at a computer does it take to develop that posture?
>>
>>35828228
Some people develope it from the first time.scary!
>>
>>35826976
Didn't read your post but GOLEM GET YE GONE
>>
>>35828228
My back hurts just looking at it.
>>
>>35826976
I have been training many years for that posture.
>>
Why would an aging black normie know what a "sperg" is?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.