[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what set you down the path of social failure and maybe depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1488844577652.jpg (46KB, 324x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488844577652.jpg
46KB, 324x322px
what set you down the path of social failure and maybe depression too anons?
what was the one singular event that made you inevitably go down that path?
ill tell you all mine first.
>be me when i was 14
>in school, normal day as any other
>math class
>teacher asks me a basic maths question
>cant answer the question quick enough because muh autism and im also really fucking stupid
>start to panic
>give wrong answer
>entire class laughs at me like its something out of a fucking comedy movie
>proceed to start crying like a little bitch
>social life just went down a massive cliff from that point on wards
God why.
>>
>>35826970
being ugly is the only correct answer
>>
I hung around with the same friend always, who were not so beneficial for me to get in contact with more (better) people.
At one point i felt so lonely that i decided to take action, otherwise i would be an autistic virgin like so many on 4chan.
I read the book "Book of Pook". This book confronts everything you think is normal to do.
Not even half of the book got me realising i behaved like a pathetic nice guy, vicious circling down to social anxiety.
I made subtile changes, which eventually led to major changes in my life.
Now i got my social life back, even got a girlfriend. Best book ever.
>>
File: 1485468725844.jpg (128KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485468725844.jpg
128KB, 900x900px
>>35827168
fucking normie you aint welcome here no more
>>
File: ksmug.png (415KB, 704x571px) Image search: [Google]
ksmug.png
415KB, 704x571px
>what set you down the path of social failure and maybe depression too anons?
>what was the one singular event that made you inevitably go down that path?
boy I wish I knew
>>
I was always a weird kid desu, I can't remember any singular event that caused it to happen, but anyone with half a brain could see that it would.

As early back as 7-8 I can remember getting bullied at school, even by my "friends"
>>
We moved out of the country when I was 15 so I lost all my childhood friends right before they all turned into huge normies with gfs and shit.
>I could have been normal by staying there a couple years longer
>>
my dad dying of cancer
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.