[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw fell for the "become a cute trap" meme I need

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: dolled up.jpg (70KB, 616x464px) Image search: [Google]
dolled up.jpg
70KB, 616x464px
>tfw fell for the "become a cute trap" meme

I need you guys to be honest with me, am I cute or no? I'm already growing tits from the hormones so there's no going back after this.
>>
File: do it suicide.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
do it suicide.gif
964KB, 397x658px

I have no words for you. If what you're saying is true, your lack of mental aptitude is beyond reason.
>>
>>35826952
>that facial hair shadow
rough stuff OP
>>
cant tell if mexican or arab or wtf

kys urself
>>
>>35826952
you look alright
>but
FUCKING SHAVE
>>
Why is everyone here a fucking shitskin

Also you're ugly and wont ever pass
>>
>>35826952
pretty sure it's an old pic of him
>>
>>35826952
You'll look 300% better if you shave that shit, I'd you're gonna go full hormone meme then do it before it gets too late if it isnt already
>>
File: me doll.jpg (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
me doll.jpg
107KB, 500x375px
here's my body if it helps
>>
>>35826952
Face wise you could pass if you shaved properly.
>>
If this is really you, your shoulders and face are all manly. Your upper body is terrible.

Show us the mangina already.
>>
>he felll for the non-dysphoria tranny meme
>>
>>35826952
You just look like a regular faggot.
Might as well just hit the gay bar and live with what you have.
>>
>>35826952
Fuck no. You're hideous.
>>
>>35826952
>color correct you beard area and cover it in concealer
>apply lip liner over your natural lip line to gve the illusion on bigger lips
>apply some mascara
>wear a padded bra
>go back to orginal hair color
>stop over plucking your brows
and you may have some hope
>>
>>35826952

You're all falling for old b8.

She used to camwhore on 4chan but now she does it for money on a cam site. These are old as fuck pics.
>>
>>35827295
Regardless he's still ugly as fuck
>>
I'd fuck you, mostly because I like boys and not traps. You're attractive but it a strange middle ground atleast as far as r9k is concerned
>>
Put on some make up
>>
>>35826952
You're cute but you gotta fix the facial hair. Get rid of it thoroughly.

I'd date you though. I like the look overall.
>>
why are trans ppl allowed 2 live
>>
>>35826952
>so there's no going back after this
Wrong.
You can go back to being an ugly dude instead of being an ugly dude obnoxiously dragging people along with a delusion, some chest bumps won't stop that.
>I got gyno, dang modern dairy industry haha
>>
With enough makeup your face could pass.
Your hands, shoulders, hips, and arms will never pass. You must cover them up with black clothes and exploit the thinning effect.
>>
>>35827101
Jesus christ. Do your best to revert to normal. You are honestly fucked up. You basically look like a dude but with pink hair and nice lipstick or something.
>>
>>35827101
Top cute
Feels bad man
>>
>>35826952
Nope. You'd look much better as a guy
>>
>>35826952
please stop op switch back if possible
>>
>>35826952
BAKEMONO
>>
You have facial hair.
You're not a trap.
You're a guy desperately pretending to be something you're not to find some meaning or validation.

ya' done fucked up.
>>
>>35827009
>Why isn't everyone muh aryan race like me!!'
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35826952
You're doomed, should've stayed a guy. This is your punishment from lord kek. He does not tolerate degeneracy.
>>
>>35826952
Whew, that's dollface?
I'm pretty sure it is.
Is that an old pic or is she going trough some rough times?

pls tell me OP, I haven't been in /lgbt/ in ages.
>>
Did you fuck Sam Hyde?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.