[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone taken acid and had certain side effects that remained

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 4L_Pynd8uIq.jpg (81KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4L_Pynd8uIq.jpg
81KB, 1080x1080px
Has anyone taken acid and had certain side effects that remained afterwards?
I took 400ug and smoked a few bowls
Since then ive beem hearing shit like people whispering my name next to my ear
Before i fall asleeo it gets more worse because that simple words turn into the voices talking amongst themselves having conversations

Thoughts??
>>
100% not trying to shitpost or be an arsehole but using acid can trigger latent schizo shit and other mental illnesses that were lurking under the surface.

Family history of schizo disorders maybe?
>>
Was this your first time taking LSD? Because I'm almost positive it's triggered a psychotic condition in you.
>>
>>35826700
nice photo op, but also RIP. I'm sorry brother, you're going to want to seek out a psychiatrist probably. How long has this been going on for?
>>
God I get jealous when I see people posting this type of shit.

Life is too fucking boring for me. Make it scary. Make it creepy. Anything abnormal...
>>
>>35827122
Fuck you dumb

holy shit that's 14 year old tumblr girl retardation right there. There is no way you are over the age of 18 and if you are then you must have some kind of degenerative cognition disorder or something.
>>
>>35827169
I actually am exactly 18, the fuck you talking about?

I've had these experiences through drugs and dreams before, but never permanently.

Don't know what autistic shit you smokin rn, but there are people not normal in the head, apparently I'm on of them for being into mental torture, but I don't see how that is even remotely related to tumblr.

Fuck off nigger faggot. Where's your wrangler?
>>
>>35826700
My faggot friend is scizo as fuck and he always said acid started it and he's in and out psych centers now
>>
>>35826700
Go to a psychiatrist. What you are experiencing are symptoms of schizophrenia. LSD and other psychotics are known to trigger them. You should take this very seriously. There is medication that can enable you to keep your sanity and keep you functioning.
>>
>>35826700
Holy fuck that's shitty. My life and problems fucking suck and I feel a little better not knowing I have that shit. Hopefully that shit goes away but I don't know man.
>>
File: wwowowowowowoow.jpg (108KB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
wwowowowowowoow.jpg
108KB, 642x767px
This shit creeps the fuck out of me but I always want to hear more
>>
I used to want to do psychedelics but I'm pretty sure i'd end up in a psych ward. Only "safe" way to do them is under medical supervision.
>>
>>35827449
Nothing much worth doing in life is safe
>>
>>35826700
Had the same thing happen when I ate way too much THC in an edible. I had a psychotic episode while high (thought I was dying, tried to run outside, etc). Pretty scary shit.

It eventually went back to "normal" after a few weeks. "Normal" for me is hearing voices before bed, but they're just saying random gibberish words. I believe it's normal to have these random auditory hallucinations, but not the whole conversations bit.

Anyway, do a Google search for "acid/LSD induced psychosis". A lot of drugs can trigger these in people who are predisposed to schizophrenia and other mental disorders. In very unlucky cases, it seems like it can be permanent.

My advice, stay away from all drugs except alcohol and caffeine.
>>
You need to go to a psychiatrist asap. The sooner you start taking action against the schizophrenia that you've triggered, the easier the rest of your life will be.
>>
>>35826700
Do you have previous experience with psychedelics?

400ug is a fucking massive dose dude, no shit you're experiencing post trip side effects
>>
>>35827282
Now reread what just you wrote and actually think about it.
>>
>>35826700
You triggered underlying scitzophrenia. Get on medication before it starts getting worse.
>>
>>35827520

This.

Don't get freaked out, you're PROBABLY not schizophrenic for life, but you definitely triggered a minor psychotic episode. It will PROBABLY go away in a few days if you eat well, drink a lot of water and most important of all SLEEP FUCKING WELL. Seriously: keep that sleep schedule as impeccable as possible, lack of sleep is the WORST fucking thing for someone going through psychosis and it can make it a lot worse.

Go see a doctor ASAP, and don't freak out, this shit happens; you're not going crazy, just keep your head cool and don't get anxious about the voices, they'll go away.
>>
General question though since this seems like a relevant place to ask it, but, am I correct in assuming I shouldn't do LSD or other psychedelics because:

1. I have repressed violent urges (I'd just like to kill someone to experience the thrill of it / see what its like, I don't like killing animals outside of hunting and even then it isn't exciting)
2. I bottle up all my feelios normally and don't show them because I'm afraid of vulnerabilities (so friends give me MDMA to talk, its a big reason why I want to avoid alcohol but I am unable to stop my drinking when I start)
3. I don't sleep because I work and study all the fucking time
4. I am permanently stressed and apparently have heightened blood pressure which I can only explain by being permastressed because my cholesterol is fine

Basically I don't want to do psychedelics because I'm afraid that I'll go troppo and hurt someone that I don't want to, or I'll hurt myself irreparably and it would be really unfitting to say that I did it on acid.
>>
>>35826700
I've got the same. Fun stuff. Good luck, and see you on the other side.
>>
>>35827624

>I don't like killing animals

You're just an angsty teenager. Not trying to be a cunt, but it's true: people with actual, clinical anti-social violent urges normally first manifest them through animal cruelty. And if they're repressed, then you're just a normal guy.

> I bottle up all my feelios normally and don't show them because I'm afraid of vulnerabilities

Absolutely normal, I'm like that.

> I don't sleep because I work and study all the fucking time

Same. In fact, I have an ACTUAL sleep disorder, haven't slept like a "normal" person since I was 16, 24 now and averaging out on 5 hours of sleep a night.

> I am permanently stressed and apparently have heightened blood pressure

I have actual clinical anxiety, so I'm stressed all the fucking time. I've developed gastro-intestinal problems because of my stress and even started losing hair at one point.

I do acid like once a month, smoke weed regularly and drink a lot, on top of smoking a pack of cigs a day; aside form the problems I've mentioned, I'm completely fine mentally. I know for a fact that I'm a stable and mentally sound man, and I've never had any weird side-effects doing mind altering substances.

You just know that shit, I guess. You have to ask yourself: do you think you're mentally stable? I don't mean generic teenager stuff like "bottled up feelings", I mean do you feel like you might be literally mentally ill? Do you ever hear voices? Have IRRATIONAL paranoid thoughts? (not "oh my god is my gf fucking someone else", but IS MY NEIGHBOR SECRETLY SPYING ON ME FOR THE NSA kind of paranoia) Ever done something weird you couldn't explain why? No REPRESSED urges, I mean have you ever literally smashed a bird with a rock just for no reason at all?

If your answer to those is NO, then you're fine, my man. Try it out, do like 1/4th of a blotter for your first time, be surrounded by friends and at a comfortable place, with nice music, food and big books with big illustrations. Have fun.
>>
>>35827747
I stomp on mice because i hate them, but I suppose that's just because fuck vermin

I also broke someone's hand once in highschool by hitting it repetitively with a hammer but that was because they annoyed the fuck out of me.

Once I kinda also shat on my relationship because the roastie who I was seeing at that time had a different definition of rough than me, that wasn't a good time, quite embarrassing. I was also a complete and total utter fucking control freak, which turned out to be necessary because whenever you weren't looking she was with Chad.

I don't really get paranoid thoughts all the time but I do battle a lot with my temper and going off of the rails with that to the point that I keep pins and needles in my pocket to stab myself in the hands or legs with to distract myself with so I don't flip my shit at people, which I have done in the past. Frankly its a miracle that I haven't ended up before the arrest court yet since I am about 18 months away from becoming a lawyer.

I was diagnosed with some form of clinical anxiety when I was 14 or so, but I stopped taking my meds when I was 18 because I dont like being medicated when the meds are making me docile, its the same reason why I stopped smoking weed, I like to be peppy and alert, so speed, cocaine and mdma are far more my, well, speed.

But thanks for your advice my dude, I do appreciate it. I'll keep it in mind though I am still hesitant about the idea of losing control of my mental faculties.
>>
File: 1490589967378.jpg (252KB, 900x893px) Image search: [Google]
1490589967378.jpg
252KB, 900x893px
I kinda know your feel OP.

One night when I was 19 I drank 2 bottles of DM cough syrup (Robitussin) because I wanted to go "Robotripping". Waited 25 minutes and felt only slightly drunk. Decided to say fuck it and just go to sleep. That was one of the biggest mistake I've ever made. Instead of slowly working my way into the intensity of the high, I woke up an hour and a half later fucking gone. It felt like I was viewing myself from the 3rd person and that I was a video game character like Sam fisher from splinter cell. It was pretty pleasant at first, there were nice vivid light visuals and everything was a swirling jumble. But then I had to piss really bad so I went into the bathroom. After I went a whole different wave of fucked up hit me. I couldn't find the door to the bathroom, it was gone. Suddenly seconds started to what felt like years and I was unexplainable thirsty. I wanted a drink but the sink was a couple of miles away from my reach it seemed. It was hard
>>
File: 1490595652006.gif (827KB, 600x935px) Image search: [Google]
1490595652006.gif
827KB, 600x935px
to focus on anything, and I thought that I may have become permanently mentally disabled from the syrup. Then I panicked. Next thing I know my heart goes into hyperdrive and it feels like it's about to pop out of my chest, it's getting harder to breath. I'm convinced that I'm having a heart attack. I then proceeded to go bat shit insane flinging myself all over the bathroom knocking shit over and breaking things. It felt like I was on the verge of death and the feeling was so incredibly intense. I woke up in the ER the next morning. I had woken my parents up the previous night and they found me in the middle of my psychotic episode in the bathroom. The door had been unlocked the whole 45 minutes I was in there. For about 3 months after this I still was experiencing feelings of unwanted dread and strange time distortions. I also had this feeling of being watched, but what I remember most is just the feeling of death being very close. It finally went away, but it has scared me away from anything stronger than weed for the foreseeable future. Good luck man, I hope the symptoms subside.
>>
i'm not a schizo, but drugs tiggered a anxiety disorder. it was very hard the first year but after i got some medication and routine with it, life is only shit again and not some unbearable horror.

go to a doctor to get tranquilizers at first, and find the right psychotropics with the doc.

but life will never be like before, I think about killing myself everyday because it ain't worth anything anymore.

Good luck with getting throuh this.
i couldn't...
>>
>>35828245
Hah, it's funny. I want to die, and lately have actively looked forward to it. But on MDMA or DXM or whatever, when my heart starts pounding and the anxiety creeps up, suddenly my goddamn body or brain or whatever decides that even the REMOTE POSSIBILITY that I could die is the worst thing ever. Literally what the fuck?
>>
File: 1490613250536.gif (494KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490613250536.gif
494KB, 500x384px
>>35828934
It's akin to torture when the anxiety peaks, I wouldn't wish that kind of physical trip upon my worst enemy. It's almost a relief when fantasizing about death and escaping this world, but when it comes to feeling near death IRL your right, something is different.
>>
>>35827449
This, psych ward was ok man. Defo still worth it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.