[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Jack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6719.jpg (35KB, 428x524px)
IMG_6719.jpg
35KB, 428x524px
Fuck it, let's discuss a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword.

>tfw the Daughters Of Aku got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
Ashi is still alive

Aku doesn't even know they exist

I think next episode lets Ashi show some emotion and further develop as a character
>>
>>35825979
one of them survives and joins jack
calling it now
>>
File: IMG_6761.png (627KB, 920x1062px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6761.png
627KB, 920x1062px
>>35826425
Yeah, pretty sure Ashi is gonna be a main soon. I'm excited to see how she evolves.

Kinda reminds me of Nux in Fury Road: Spent his whole life following a cult only to be turned to the light by the end. It's an interesting character arc, losing religion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEgwxGWgiIg
>>
Is this season any good or does it appeal to normies who never really watched it but jump on the 90's-00's nostalgia bandwagon?

i know genndy is still there, but once I heard he lost his sword I lost interest
>>
>>35826998
It's good as fuck, the second episode this season is one of the best in the entire series.
>>
>>35827459
jack and the spartans won an award
better than that?
>>
>>35827472
If not, it's definitely close. The art direction and score for the scene in the tomb alone is incredible.
>>
>>35827496
sounds good robro, I'll pick it up
>>
>>35825979
Seeing one of my favorite cartoons end gives me a little comfort for adulthood. I haven't been integrating into adult hood too well. I have no job No GF and no degree. At least I can feel of age when I see this
>>
>>35826998
Swear to god this is the best fucking thing I've seen in a long time in terms of shows with a story. Made me glad I still have a satellite subscription.

And if you're wondering, it's pretty much a mix of classic Jack with more mature themes (Jack killing an actual living thing for the first time, blood everywhere, etc.) and a more modern aesthetic but not to where it's horrid, just better quality animation. The only thing that sucks ass is that this is the last season and there's only 10 episodes, and next up is #4, but I guess I'd much rather see it end on a high note than go down into obscurity.
>>
>>35827573
Not either of you anons but, and this is my opinion, Akus new voice is a'ight.
>>
>>35826503
>girl with worst hair and worst va is the only one that receives devolpment

Fucking WHY
>>
/co/ is having a field day with this series. If you want to see some spicy memes in the making I recommend you to pay a visit sometime
>>
>>35827573
>10 episodes, and next up is #4
Wait, so it's almost halfway there? What the FUCK
>>
>>35828098
Whip those memes out babe
>>
File: animame.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
animame.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
I really really hate cliffhangers. I love the show though.
>>
>>35828098
If I wanted to go to tumblr I would
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.