[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Be a childhood friend to an emotionally immature girl >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 11

File: BRZqxTfjbcS.jpg (233KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BRZqxTfjbcS.jpg
233KB, 1080x1080px
> Be a childhood friend to an emotionally immature girl
> She keeps thinking of true love bla bla bla.
> Conplains she gets her hear broken by jerks.
> She goes to study in Australia.
> Her brothers and I give her advice and to avoid guys who would take advantage of her.
> Icantakecareofmyself.jpeg
> Barely a month in. Get a call.
> She had attempted suicide 3 times.
> Got to know Aboriginal Chad for a week.
> Had sex with an Aboriginal Chad. He took her virginity. Pounded her vagina everyday for a week.
> 2 pregnancy tests. She is pregnant.
> Aboriginal Chad blames her. Thinks it can't possibly be his. Calls her a slut thinking she slept with other guys. Aboriginal Chad then goes to sleep with other girls. No fucks given.
> I alnost wanted to say itoldyouso.jpeg
> Her Asian family wont tolerate a black baby.
> Give her advice instead. Made sure it wasn't rape. Go to the clinic. Get herself checked. She needs to ask for abortion options. Use condoms next time etc.
> "B-but I still love him."
> Spent the next few hours after the call banging my head on the desk out of the sheer stupidity of what I'm hearing.

Apparently the most innocent person I know gets fucked by Chad within a week. He treats her like a fuckhole and trash. Then ghosts her. After that is all done... She STILL thinks hes the best thing ever ans is in love with him while he goes about cumming in other girls.

I'm literally and utterly dumbfounded. I can't handle the sheer stupidity of what I'm hearing. You've only been there for barely a month and you've already fucked things up. Fucking hell.... I need an aspirin for the headache I'm getting. Holy shit the fucking idiocy...
>>
>>35825832

Roasties are all the same.
Roasties cannot be innocent, they can only pretend they are.
>>
>>35825832
Women are literally mentally handicapped babies; well most of them.

Case in point, your borderline street-retarded "Friend".
>>
averageasianwoman.txt
>>
File: IMG_2540.jpg (373KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.jpg
373KB, 800x800px
>cherry popped, pussy ruined and knocked up by an aboriginal
HOLY FUCK KEK
Just cut off all ties OP, she literally got pounded and knocked up by an abo. Even their chads are shit tier people
>>
Not so much stupidity more extreme naivety. Sad. Girls usually get overly attached to whoever they lose it to
>>
File: images (4)~01.jpg (10KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (4)~01.jpg
10KB, 245x206px
Im not near a PC at the moment, but Im fucking furious that I'm posting from my phone.

She said the guy has poor sex education knowledge and that he can simply wash his dick and put it back in, she won't get pregnant.

Yeah, he probably never had sex education, but YOU DO. WHERE IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO SAY NO??? YOU KNEW BETTER!!!

Apparently shes so aroused and worked up in the moment she couldnt fucking care.

Fucking fuck. No amount of education can save women because they will always default back to their shitty primal programming in the vicinity of a Chad.
>>
File: IMG_0338.png (476KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0338.png
476KB, 1242x2208px
roasts are retarded children and need to be treated as such.
>>
File: IMG_2441.png (660KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2441.png
660KB, 709x462px
>>35825982
>She said the guy has poor sex education knowledge and that he can simply wash his dick and put it back in, she won't get pregnant

This just gets fuckin better and better
>>
>>35825832
she has low self esteem

obviously the only guy who wants her is some low life and she entertains it

trash
>>
>>35825832
Is that her in the photo?
I hope you already cut all contact.
>>
File: 1490481467344.jpg (204KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
1490481467344.jpg
204KB, 1180x787px
>>35825832
>aboriginal
>chad
choose one
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (111KB, 800x764px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
111KB, 800x764px
>>35826085
She gets attention from guys 24/7 ever since her fucking plane landed. Obviously once guys start giving you attention, even the most insecure girl will eventually start thinking shes hot shit and is better than everyone.

That is... until she fucks up and realizes that all her 'friends' abandoned her when they find out shes pregnant. Then after she attempts suicide 3 times while having an emotional breakdown on social media, people now think shes fucking crazy.

Good job. You dun goof'd
>>
>>35826120
Yes thats her. Shes like a daughter to me. I can't simply cut contact.
>>
>>35825832
The fact she fucked an abo is absolutely degenerate.

Cut all contact now and tell her she's disgusting before you do.
>>
>>35825832
>losing her virginity to an abo
My condolences to you and your friend, OP.
>>
File: IMG_2539.jpg (67KB, 1350x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2539.jpg
67KB, 1350x576px
>>35826220
>she's like a daughter to me
more like you wanna follow Alambee from Dubbo into her knickers
>>
File: IMG_2538.png (490KB, 530x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2538.png
490KB, 530x545px
>>35826259
>>35826281
Finally other aussies show up to add more misery to OP by telling him what abos are like
>half abo half asian
that's gunna be one fucking ugly kid
>>
>>35826295
I've known her since she was at least 10. So no.

Besides I already have my own problems with women in my life.
>>
>>35826400
Just fuckin get over her and leave this sinking ship OP. Harden up a bit, you have no responsibility to this girl or her half-petrol sniffing baby.
Maybe being forced to grow up and not being mollycoddled by everyone will teach her some common sense and the ability to keep her legs shut against every scumbag she meets
She sounds like a fuckin airhead though so probably reaching a little bit there
>>
not even being racist but this is a bullshit raccebait post about an african american and you just changed the word nigger to abbo
there are no modern civilised aboriginals in australia and the few that come close still speak a primitive version of english and have warped and ugly facial features
the idea of an 'abbo chad' is like saying your dog speaks italian and plays the piano it's obviously bullshit because it's not possible
>>
>>35826606
>there are no modern civilised aboriginals in australia and the few that come close still speak a primitive version of english and have warped and ugly facial feature

ah here, you're painting with a broad brush here. I know plenty of aboriginals who grew up in brisbanes bayside and islands and they're fine
The ones from outback communities are like you said, i'll give you that, but you don't see any of them moving to the big cities
>>
>>35825832
Who ever dates abbos?
>>
File: 1489086605439.jpg (62KB, 500x469px) Image search: [Google]
1489086605439.jpg
62KB, 500x469px
>Aboriginal
>Chad

I'm not even racist, I'm just shocked
>>
>>35827421
Well that makes 2 of us.
>>
>>35826186
>attempts suicide 3 times
fucking roasties can't get shit done right
>>
>>35825832
asian women are all whores. they were placed on this world to satisfy the sexual needs of their betters and to be our sex slaves. at first i didn't believe this stuff but when i visited china last year, asians gave me a king's visit and treated me like i was a god. they literally worship white people.

i will never understand why the US fears china because the china threat is a joke. they have no sense of wonder or creativity and culturally they might as well be dead. even if china were to become a threat to the US, the US could simply arm every chinese woman with an AK47 and watch them massacre their country for a chance to be our sex slaves.
>>
>>35826220
>She's like a daughter to me
Well, your "daughter" is a filthy coal burner now. Still love your little child? Stupid faggot.
>>
>Abo
>Chad

Literally can't even imagine.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.