[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking love you 4chan and /r9k/. I'm about to have nowhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: heart[1].jpg (238KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
heart[1].jpg
238KB, 1600x900px
I fucking love you 4chan and /r9k/. I'm about to have nowhere to live, so I wanted to let you know. You basically fucking raised my ass and you've always been there and I'm fucking smashed. So fuck you I love you. you're the closest thing I ever had to a fucking friend
>>
stop trying to turn me into a norman
>>
>>35825474
>the closest thing
Dam. Tht suck
>>
What happened, friend? Why are you getting kicked out?
>>
That sounds kinda gay bro
>>
>>35825494
Cause I'm living with my parents and they can't afford the house and I can't afford the house. I even work a job like a normoie faggot and I can't afford it
>>
That's really pathetic. Of all the boards to be raised by you choose the one that literally nobody on the board could say is a positive, productive thing about.
>>
File: 553435663343564466335.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
553435663343564466335.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>35825474
I can smell how miserable your life is with your post
>>
File: 1489512439715.jpg (48KB, 687x476px) Image search: [Google]
1489512439715.jpg
48KB, 687x476px
>>35825474
we love you too, faggot

egreginal
>>
>>35825518
ypu know it frog posting motherfucker.My life is c shits
>>
Keep your chin up, buddy.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, you might have to live with a roommate in a shit place for a while or worse.

But hold on to hope that things can get better.

The place I spent the most time when I was homeless was the library. They have computers and books and fresh water. The librarians got to know me and helped me out sometimes.
>>
>>35825510
Do you own a car? Because you could live in there for the time being, I think /out/ has threads on stuff like that, vans are better though.
>>
File: 1480415703234.jpg (11KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
1480415703234.jpg
11KB, 277x329px
>>35825474
Godspeen anon. Godspeen
>>
You can live with me if you let me pound your boipucci on the daily.

Love you too anon.
>>
>>35825576
>>35825578
Yeah if nothing else I can live in my car. I even volunteered in a library and worked there for awhile so they know me. But man I gtoaa slink back there and fucking hang out like a shizo homeless motherfucker. I don't even know anyone that could be a roommate I gotta be the fuck out by the 1st of april and have all my stuff moved. but man You're great. Thanks guys
>>
>>35825633
No problem man, this place can be hostile and delusional but there's nice rational people about.

I don't have much experience in these matters but I've heard that vans can be quite a comfy little home provided you know what you're doing while renovating it, if not then I don't know, getting the parents somewhere will be an issue too, /out/ have a homeless general too so you might want to check that out but again I'm not the most well informed on stuff like this.
>>
>>35825474
The feeling is mutual OP. Go into the light until we meet again
>>
>>35825510
>raised by r9k
Don't worry, uh, my spawn. Im, uh, proud of you? Hang on that, champ!
>>
>>35825843
I'll check out the homeless genreal. To be honest a van isn't practical for me. My stepdad just toldme today that we can't keep thhe hosue even if I pitch in as miuch cash as I have and I already have a loan on my Nissan Altima so I can't just go and get a van. I think my grandad will let me stay with him I'll even pay rent. But I'm staight fucked reallly.
>>
>>35825474
Do you have a laptop? You can make some money as an Engish tutor. If you're in college you can make even more money as a math tutor. It could give you a place to live
>>
>>35825920
yes but I have a GED as my highest education. My normie job is a police dispatcher
>>
>>35825894
I think you should be alright as long as you're not out on the street that's when shit really hits the fan. Assuming you're in good terms with your grandfather I don't see any reason why he wouldn't let you stay, try to look on the bright side anon you still will have a warm bed and a roof over your head.
>>
>>35825944
You don't need a degree for English tutoring. Online English tutoring is possible
>>
>>35825474
>I'm about to have nowhere to live, so I wanted to let you know. You basically fucking raised my ass
sounds like we did a bang up job
>>
>>35826010
Yeah i try to look on the brigt side I have more than a lot of other people but still. My sister had a good boyfriend and her own place by the time she was my age man.

>>35826061
Ok cool. I'll look into that when I'm not a fifth of whisky and some beer into my drunk

>>35826107
Better than my bio parents my man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.