/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else think it's cringey when you compliment someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: black.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
anyone else think it's cringey when you compliment someone and they interpret it as if you were hitting on them, even though it never crossed your mind.

Some black chick at McDonalds was working a late shift and she had purple hair, so I was nice to her after she handed me the food and told her how nice her hair looked, and she gave me a weird look and said "Okay sir have a nice day," as if to rush me out cause I was hitting on her. I don't even have jungle fever. Do some girls just have too much of an ego? Maybe she was a special snowflake with her fucked up hair idk
>>
>>35825272
You dumb fuck. The only girls in customer service roles who put up with guys other than Chad hitting on them in bar skanks. They do it because desperate fucks like you give them more money the more they make you feel "charming".

Girls who make minimum wage will not respond to some creepy autist.
>>
>>35825272

Yeah some people are like that. Not much you can do about it. I've had the same happen to me.
>>
>>35825272
never show unnecessary kindness (nor hostility) to a wageslave

they hate you. they assume you either hate them or want to rape them. it does not matter how you feel about them because asking them to do anything, including their job, is inconveniencing to them. this not because wagies are bad people, it is because the wageslave system removes people from their souls

the only way to interact with a wagie is to be as clear as possible while eliminating every single unnecessary part of any interaction. this is the best they could ask for you--like, being a model customer would involve you knowing exactly what you need from them, expressing it succinctly, and then leaving as soon as possible. endeavor to do that in all of these situations
>>
>>35825306
I didn't want her to, I wasn't even hitting on her. She looked kind of sad and she was on night shift so I complemented her, plus I'm not a creepy autist so please don't project to me.
>>
>>35825356
unironically this. i've had gay guys hit on me at my job and i don't even want to be rude or anything, but it just lengthens the interaction.

we have to talk to people all day, the shorter we can keep these interactions the better.
>>
>complimenting girls at all

kek that shit only works for chads you loser

Never compliment a girl unless you're good looking, otherwise they'll see/call you a/as creeper.
>>
You guys are really sad lmao. I came to this board and posted this thinking this was where I should post it but god damn you guys are edgelords, never coming here again
>>
You just dont compliment women if you're not romantically interested in them (besides family members and children). Its one of those unspoken cultural rules.
>>
>>35825439
K... KEEP ME P0STED
>>
>>35825361
>I'm not a creepy autist
>posts on /r9k/

anon please you're already creepy and autistic enough without adding delusional to the mix
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.