[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QUICK I NEED HELP How do i fix my toliet? So my family is asleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170327-022741.jpg (199KB, 518x664px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-022741.jpg
199KB, 518x664px
QUICK I NEED HELP

How do i fix my toliet?

So my family is asleep st it's about 2am here.

I put way too much toliet paper in and flushed, it got clogged and started to overflow and luckily I turned the water off just in time so noone woke up. So the water is off and I'm assuming there is still paper blocking it. Will plunging it make the water overflow more or will it all go down the drain and go back to normal? Sorry for being so retarded.
>>
Try flushing one more time. Usually it'll give way after it gets clogged. Never had a toilet run over btw
>>
Use a plunger bro. It's made to fix this shit
>>
Use the plunger. It won't overflow, it forces air in to loosen the blockage.
>>
If you plunge it the water level will go down. Keep going until the clog is removed and the water will drain like normal. Hope this helps anon
>>
>>35825194
Almost every toilet is designed so that one flush can't make it overflow, don't worry too much about that.
>>
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?
Oregano
>>
>>35825194
the plunger will not add more water to a toilet, which is what would make it overflow. it's more that you might splash some out, which yeah might happen

if you think the blockage is reachable from where you are i have cleared a couple of toilet paper clogs in my lifetime using just a yardstick

but yeah plunger is the way to go here because i'm not opening that image up to study it more
>>
What other anons said, but when it's clogged on me I'll wait about half an hour for the water to slowly drain down some in order to reduce the chance of water splashing over.
Also, this isn't a big deal. If people hear and ask just say you used a bit too much paper and you're handling the situation. If they get all uppity you're not in the wrong here. You're human.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.