[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to catch father being demostically abusive to mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>try to catch father being demostically abusive to mother
>always stops as soon as I start recording
>ac always turns on because their door is next to thermostat
>tfw no evidence
>he only does it every few days
>have to wait for days before he puts his foot in his mouth again
>not going to hear anything if ac turns on
>he goes for hours in the past, but every time he does it when I get the idea to record it, he stops or you cannot hear it
ree
>>
>>35825116
why don't you just call the cops?
>>
You're a good son for trying, anon.
>>
How do you know they aren't just have rough sex? They seem to be only doing it in the bedroom...
>>
You sure you're just not imagining things?
>>
>>35825120
>no place to stay
Why do you think? I'd just like to have proof in case he ever gets worse with me. When I move away I want something to hold over his head so he doesn't try to force me to stay.
>>35825127
Not really. He's verbal sometimes about me.

>>35825163
>>by god I'll knock you out etc and take it
>>go ahead anon, be a monster
>anal
Sounds funny, but he get's abusive when he gets sexually frustrated. Made fun of her for being fat and such. You don't deserve food, etc.
>>
Where do you live? I'll kill him with you
>>
>>35825957
I think he switched over to crying mode. He must have orgasmed. Honestly he's not that bad, but, because he keeps threatening her with jail time, because she's a felon that he probably ironically framed her for being abusive (nicest person I've ever known) she'd get time possibly. Also he's disabled, even though he does work all of the time. It's complicated, but, I'd like for him to go to jail if he honestly tries to do that shit again. Society often does the opposite of what it should, and even he thinks that she's abusive to him. Delusional. At best/worst she neglects him, but he outright is abusive, even physically, even though mild. He puts small bruises on her arms and legs. But not often. It's softcore abuse, but I"m a robot so it is giving me an ulcer when he does it too often. But anyway thanks I guess, but he just needs to be put somewhere. An institution.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.