[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Alpha Males you look up to >sold crack on the goddam

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bey-8.jpg (808KB, 1800x1556px) Image search: [Google]
bey-8.jpg
808KB, 1800x1556px
ITT: Alpha Males you look up to

>sold crack on the goddam streets of brooklyn to make a living
>55 million albums sold
>genius lyricists
>$550 million
>Literal superstar waifu
>didn't let his ugliness or humble beginnings stop him from having it all
>>
>>35824948
he does get destroyed in the best diss track of all time tho
>>
>>35824948
Jay Z is smooth as fuck.
>>
>>35824948
SeamlessR of the Howtobass tutorials

Literal NEET and neckbeard loser
Works extremely hard to understand the inner nuances of sound design, electronic music, and the programs

Not just the "how" (hurrdurr hello fellow dubsteppers step one pls turn this knob) but the "why" (when you turn this knob, the harmonic distribution is changed based off this algorithm in this way)

Truly a genius, is the best at what he does, and overcame the fact that he would have been the saddest loser living with his parents if he hadn't.
>>
File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
>pioneered a niche genre and influenced countless bands
>stabbed some poser faggot who was gonna torture and kill him
>unapologetic in his beliefs despite massive criticism and threats from government and general public
>bought his own land, built his own house, married a qt and lives a simple, humble life in the countryside with his beautiful white family
>makes money by creating his own music and through his hobbies
>spends his time maintaining his life and becoming more self sufficient by the day
Shine on you crazy bastard
>>
>>35824948
American white teeth look so fuggin fage :DDD
>>
>>35824948
>literally the shittiest rapper that barely knows how to rap
>is only known for sitting on boats and telling people he rich
>>
>>35825556
It's one thing for a rapper to get rich. It's another thing to stay rich and increase your wealth. He's a pretty good investor and even ventured out into healthcare with success. Thaats hard to do
>>
>>35825556
"I swam waters with great whites

Ya'll motherfuckers would have been chewed"

Respect Hov.
>>
>>35825689
yeah okay Jay, now go tend to your kid
>>
File: Young_Guts_armor.jpg (216KB, 800x982px) Image search: [Google]
Young_Guts_armor.jpg
216KB, 800x982px
>total unapologetic badass
>takes shit from no one
>has had a brutally rough life, carries on anyways
>has a pretty decent waifu
>never gives up, never gets suicidal, just carried on thru life
>edgy as all fuck
Guts is the only person (fictional or otherwise) who I even remotely look up to.
>>
>>35826561
>sees himself as a fish that got lucky and not a great white

Your idol is shit.
>>
i liked Jay-Z when his ego didn't start taking over everything.

dude thinks he's god and Beyonce is mentally ill.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.