[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fembots i have a question for you if a male has nothing to offer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 16

File: 1481723543690191343.png (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481723543690191343.png
131KB, 500x500px
fembots i have a question for you
if a male has nothing to offer (literally playing games all day) but is a nice guy 5/10 looking that wont hurt you or cheat on you would you consider him as a partner?

and if no is it because you find yourself someone else filling this criteria and more or you dont want someone like this?
>>
Not a fembot but if you don't have $$ you're basically not going to make it as a male

get job, disregard females, acquire currency

godspeed anon
>>
Wait so are you looking for a girlfriend or a babysitter?
>>
>>35824889
I'm not interested in people that have nothing to offer, sorry OP.
>>
>>35824889
Why would anyone want to date something with nothing to offer? It's not as if you yourself are a prize, from what you've said.
>>
>>35824889
no they won't. logic isn't at play here like YOU think it is/should be OP. If the see a chiseled jaw, muscles, a deep voice, veiny arms, 6ft+ they "let it happen."
>>
>>35824889
Im a dude but wtf. As >>35824924
said what woman would want you? You could be a wagecuck working at Target and a woman would be with you. But bringing NOTHING to the table? What, is she supposed to suck your dig beneath your desk while you play video games and drink mountain dew???
>>
I have a pretty good paying job. I would consider dating somebody without a job if he was willing to do a larger portion of household chores.
>>
File: 1447837368165.jpg (462KB, 772x575px) Image search: [Google]
1447837368165.jpg
462KB, 772x575px
>>35824889
My exbf was literally that, and he was the one that dumped me so you got this as an answer.

Except I am just a trap.
>>
>>35824889
What would even be the point of being in a relationship with you? It sounds like being single except with more responsibilities.
>>
>>35824889
I would since I do the same thing and it sounds like a comfy date desu.
>>
>>35824996
my dream is to be a stay at home dad
>>
>>35825084
You mean your dream is being a stay at home manchild
>>
>>35824889

You know the answer or you wouldn't be making this thread, let alone even be on this board.
>>
>>35825084
You enjoy doing household chores?
>>
>>35824889
op, I'm not a fembot but let me explain this to you right now so that you get your answer. If you are a neet you have nothing to offer in the dating market. No one is going to be interested in you in your current state. The only way that you're going to feel the feel of getting a gf is if you progress towards normiedom and get a job.
>>
>>35825084
That's kind of cute actually. I like kids but could never be a mom because I won't change a diaper and also I'm a crazy person.

Like I said, I, and lots of other women, have higher paying jobs these days. What you want isn't impossible, but you need to be willing to do chores and pull your weight at home. Maybe you could look into learning to cook?
>>
>>35825188
This. I know a lady that brought all the income while her husband stayed at home with the kids. But she was fat so there's that. Basically don't expect some 8/10 qt most girls would look down on you
>>
>>35825115
duh
>>35825152
just smoke a joint put some music on and start sweeping and shit, it can be really fun
>>35825188
mommy is teaching me to cook
plz be my gf
>>
>>35825343
>it can be really fun
Speaking from experience or...?
>>
i know two women dating men like you describe

they all seem happy
>>
No woman dates a man below 7/10 retard
>>
>>35824889
I'd consider you if you wanted some other hobbies as well. Video games are fun and all, but there are other hobbies out there.

So if you were open to trying new things, then yes. If not, no. I like video games, but not that much.
>>
>>35824915
>Not a fembot but if you don't have $$ you're basically not going to make it as a male
This.

The suffering of men is bearing the burden of women.
>>
>>35824889
Depends on how well he eats cunt
>>
>>35825569
What kind of hobbies?

I'm a drawfag, is that worth something?
>>
>>35825697
Yeah. That's great. Provided you don't have only video games to talk about. Other than that, it'd be fine. Oh, and trying new things, like films and books and stuff.
>>
>>35824889
No, I wouldn't. I like playing video games and sitting around too, but that's something we can do together after we're both done with work. I don't expect him to have a great job, as long as he's going to work and contributing something I'd be alright with whatever he does. If you're an adult, you should either have a job or be looking for one, because if you go too long without one you'll never get one. Where would that leave me? If we stayed together, I'd just have to support you financially as well as all the other ways? I'm not your mother.
If we ended up living together I'd also expect him to do his share of the housework.
Also "I wouldn't hurt you or cheat" means nothing to me. A relationship with any person where you never argue or anything sounds creepy and unhealthy to me, and it's easy enough to say you won't cheat.
>>
>>35825717
That's perfect, I love films.

Where do I find people like you? Where are you hiding?
>>
>>35825794
At home mostly, I'm an introvert. I don't know, I go to bookshops and libraries and video game stores sometimes.

Now I think on it, I think introversion might be your problem (and mine, 2bh). Introverts can't meet each other and have nice little quiet relationships because they're too busy being loners.
>>
>>35825719
>A relationship with any person where you never argue or anything sounds creepy and unhealthy to me, and it's easy enough to say you won't cheat.
Are you fucking delusional? Arguing all the time IS unhealthy. I would love a relationship where we never argue. Why would I want some bitch always nagging at me over stupid things. IF you're a female and not some fag, just a heads up, men don't like women that thrive off of drama.
>>
>>35825867
So you're saying I should look out for girls hanging out alone in bookshops and stuff?

I'm tired of being a fucking loner, I think I've mustered enough confidence to start talking to girls for the first time in my life.
>>
>>35825871
Of course arguing all the time is unhealthy, but so is never arguing at all.
>>
>>35824996
I have a well paid job. Let's put our monies together and enjoy a luxurious lifestyle as bf/gf.
>>
>>35824889
first of all define "nice guy" because nice especially for girls is a very common commodity.
>>
>>35825953
i've noticed couples that never argue last longer than those that do
>>
>>35825871
Not anon but that's an extreme to the point presented.
If you never fight, you have no personality, no soul, if you fall in line that would mean you let a love on hurt themselves rather than out of love confront the problem. It's not that people need conflict it's they need someone that has their best interests at heart rather than just being a emotional blanket or worse some pussy faggot that would let their love ones suffer than fear upsetting them/losing them .
>>
>>35825350
according to zen buddhism, even menial labor is an opportunity for meditiation. when you pour your entire being to a task at hand, you can achieve a good state of flow. aka "fun"
>>
>>35825930
Well, If I was approached by a guy in a bookshop or game shop or something and he started chatting to me ABOUT the stuff in the shop I would be happy, and if I liked him I might even suggest getting a coffee or something. I'm very shy, so I don't like being flirty or anything, but if it was done slowly and not pushily I'd be over the moon. So yeah, go for it.
>>
>>35826016
Both extremes are bad. There are reasons those people don't fight, and they're not all good.
>>
>>35826016
and you are with them 24/7? A fly on the wall? Seem them in their quite time and they don't know they are being spied on?

The brighter the picture the darker the negative
>>
>>35826034
>>35825953
I can see your point but I truly hate it when a woman nags. I just want a woman that will shut up and obey me. She has no right to voice her opinion on anything. I'm the man in the relationship, not her.
>>
FEMBOTS PLEASE RESPOND

what is a guy supposed to offer anyway? like how do i make myself attractive to women(personality wise, excluding physical appearance)

i know women want normies who go out every weekend and do exiting shit and talk about that stuff and bond over it

but what if i have no where to go on weekends, then what? women don't seem to want to talk about movies and video games and history and shit(the only girl i know that's into movies is my sister, all we talk about together is movies and music)

i guess i answered my own question, but i don't know, maybe there's something im missing
>>
>>35826016
wow, anecdotal evidence and confirmation bias. Also you don't see them all the time, just in public and by chance close social moments but in the end they might argue all the time, they are just mature enough to keep that shit behind close doors.
>>
>>35826016
People who idealize that kind of relationship are people like OP - low self esteem, afraid of upsetting their partner, never speaking up or putting their foot down, willing to do anything up to and including walking on eggshells 24/7 because they think fighting is inherently bad.
Fighting is healthy up to a point.
>>
>>35826105
I'm confused why you want a woman at all then. getting a sex doll and hiring a maid for cleaning would have what you wanted with less work.
If it's meme status of culture then you need to self reflect why you care about what they think.
>>
>>35826129
Well, I like movies and video games and stuff, and I'm minoring in History. I also like philosophy and reading and music. So you sound like you'd be great for me, so I don't really know. Most of my female friends want what you describe though, I have a gay best friend who I talk about the other stuff with.
>>
>>35824996
Are you attractive though? Thats all that really matters when you have a vajin
>>
>>35826064
>dodging the question
I'll take that as you've never done a day's worth of housework, NEET
>>
>>35826129
>the only girl i know that's into movies is my sister
You mean the only girl you know is you sister.
>>
>>35826129
you just need to find a woman that shares the same interests as you do, like your sister but not your sister cause that would be incest...unless you're into that...but don't go after women that want normies, they will bore you and you will bore them. personally, what i find attractive is a guy thats funny, honest, open-minded, and can talk about something interesting. i hate small talk. but every woman is different! do not just go with what i like! maybe other fembots can share what they like too.
>>
File: 1249064994934.jpg.jpg (9KB, 254x321px) Image search: [Google]
1249064994934.jpg.jpg
9KB, 254x321px
My friend just broke up with OP the other day. She said she would rather date a chef, or firefighter or something...
>>
>>35826181
that sounds great femanon, a girl into history is awesome

I don't like talking about history to normies because they think im somekind of freak for knowing so much, i usually pretend i know a lot less than i do, and play dumb. What about you?

>>35826217
well yeah, pretty much, she's the only female friend i have

>>35826219
>i hate small talk
shit i hate it too, but i honestly have nothing else to say to a girl

what do interesting guys talk about anyway? how do they keep your attention?
>>
>>35826196
Are you saying that ugly women have it much harder than ugly men?
>>
>>35826129
There is no set system anon. I ask girls out got rejected a lot, flirted with others nothing happen. Whales, Qts, 9/10, trolls, didn't matter, couldn't make any of them stick. The one that loved me back to a level OPs talking about? (we will be together 10 years this December and for the most part I've been a NEET) I met when we were hanging with a club group at a walmart, we got separated from the group short of me because I have zero situational awareness and she started looking at underwear (something in this area that's seen as a private matter), and we started talking. That kind of shit would launch people into the creeper zone or worse but we meet twice after that night, went on our first date a week later and then about a little over a year later got married. It shouldn't have work like that, she was way ahead of me in looks, very athletically, fit, had a strong Irish accent and amber red hair that made her very exotic to burgerlanders, and was pine over by the other guys that were way above me in looks and future job skills, but to her that night, something about me being so formal and fearless charmed her (however she compared me to bobby hill which stung) and here I am, shitposting on r9k no more than 6 hours after having amazing sex and she is off to work without the slightest objections to this life we have together. I would have called bullshit that this was even possible and maybe it is in the general sense, but at the same time it makes me wonder if life is just an rng machine and everything that happens... just happens, that there is no formula or skills, that get you good lovers and friends, you just try and hope the dice roll right.
>>
>>35826357
well im not picky, it does not take a lot to keep my attention. i find it interesting to talk about science, history, video games, politics, and world news. just keep the conversation going even if its random they probably wont mind.
>>
>>35826129
Guys with motivations, aspirations, self-discipline, a sense of morality and conscience, familial obligation, and deep intelligence and wisdom. A great sense of style also doesn't hurt
Basically everything I'm not
>>
>>35826394
Not anon but I say both have it just as bad for different reasons. Ugly guys have to have skills somewhere to offset the ugly, so a top payed worker won't suffer like some ugly NEET, in fact if a guy cries "I can't girls cause I'm ugly" he is either just going for one night stands or has 0 skills or talents to make up for his pizza the hut face. Ugly girls might be easier to finding a guy that will put up with them but the trade off is they will always know in the back of their mind they are not a 1st 2nd or even 15th choice for their spouse, for most girls looks are everything and lacking that you are either expected to be a sex doll for the guy that puts up with you or a punching bag because most guys don't give a shit about a girls skill beyond what they can do in the bed.
>>
File: 1490579953846.jpg (57KB, 662x809px) Image search: [Google]
1490579953846.jpg
57KB, 662x809px
>>35826414
That sounds lovely anon. I'm happy for you. How do you keep the relationship "alive" for so long? Give us tips please!
>>
>>35824980
I have a job that pays 60 dollars an hour yet I am still unable to get a girlfriend (and I am actually trying. tinder, eharmony, match, bumble... nothings working)
>>
>>35826219
Where do non-normie women hang out?

I would love a girl that I could hold a real conversation with but all I keep getting are roasties that can't stop swooning over the latest fad on TV
>>
>>35826414
>you just try and hope the dice roll right.

It's like D&D except each re-roll is a different shade of shame and humiliation
>>
>>35826551
i like to hangout at libraries, cafes, parks, museums, and go to sculpting classes
>>
>>35826219
>open-minded
what exactly did you mean by that?
>>
>>35826651
be willing to try out and learn new things and not be too judgmental
>>
>>35826458
thanks femanon, this helps a lot

>>35826631
so how do you meet people? the only places i meet people are through sports or clubs or occasionally when i get invited to a party and that's it
>>
>>35826528
In our case we just made sure that we kept the gender rolls but in reverse. Im expected to pay bills, keep the house clean, maintenance of the house, grocery shopping (something she is a huge baby about and hates even being a part of). She is expected to bring home the bacon as it were and keep the yard clean up. We are both very matter of fact so we are outspoken with what we think but understand that the challenges are at the idea not the person however for the most part we have gotten along well. As for the romance part, I couldn't tell you, we just seem to have that bff effect with each other where a meal at fast food or waiting at the DMV is just as fun and romantic as a boat ride on the river or a candle lit dinner. We have always just meshed and complemented each other. That said it makes us somewhat codependent in an unhealthy way so I use to worry about that but after 9 years it seems more like static noise than a real concern.
>>
>>35826721
usually at any classes i participate in but if you see a girl in these places she most likely is not a "normie" and you can try to strike up a conversation with her. i have not seen a lot of normie girls hanging out in places like these. usually you can just tell by the way they act if they are normie or not. best of luck anon!
>>
>>35826414
i know what you mean man, it's all luck

being in the right place at the right time to meet the right person

but we have to try, we can't just sit back and wait for something that might or might not happen

>however she compared me to bobby hill which stung
top kek
>>
>>35826585
true enough, isn't complete bullshit how that all works? You know rejection happens, you know it's part of the game, but you brain is the biggest asshole and just mocks you relentlessly afterwards even when in many cases you will never see that girl after the attempt at hooking up. But no it has to drag you though the mud telling you "Don't you ever do that shit again! Ok! now be miserable your alone." it's like, fuck you brain, either get me the strength to find a girl or turn off this self loathing shit.
>>
>>35824980
That doesn't sound so bad. I can even reciprocate desu
>>
>>35824889
dude i've had gf's what they want the most from you is time/money nothing else matters, if you don't invest time/money nothing will happen
>>
>>35826551
Libraries, book clubs, cafes, music stuff, record shops, museums, cafes, my house. I'm pretty solitary 2bh. It's something about liking philosophy and history and books etc. It either attracts introverts or makes you an introvert.
>>
File: 1488198044996.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488198044996.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>35826894
>your house
What do you say we change that to MY house?
>>
>>35826950
Subtle. The frog post completes it.
>>
>>35826894
You said cafes twice, must be a hotspot
>>
>>35827040
Deliberate. I go to cafes and read while drinking coffee a lot.
>>
>>35827055
yeah but what would be a good way to approach you
If you are alone reading a book or drinking coffee do I just sit next to you/across from you and say "hi my name is X what are you reading"
>>
>>35827055
This is so foreign to me. I couldn't imagine wanting to go someplace that public to do something as private as reading. I'd be anxious about someone staring at me in case I make a strange facial expression while concentrating on my book.
>>
>>35827055
How do I approach a girl in a cafe? Everyone says talk about something relevant to the environment but what kind of autist goes up to a girl and starts talking about coffee?
>>
>>35827055
what alone?

i-is a g-guy supposed to approach you in that situation(not that i would EVER dare)?
>>
>>35827092
>I'd be anxious about someone staring at me in case I make a strange facial expression while concentrating on my book.
This is exactly how I feel. I assume reading and having a coffee, able to order whatever you want when you want, is a very comfy idea but I am too anxious to actually do it. Only if the cafe is not full and I can sit somewhere I'm not facing people.
>>35827100
>Everyone says talk about something relevant to the environment but what kind of autist goes up to a girl and starts talking about coffee?
Talk about coffee, introduce yourself, ask questions about her (what she likes, where she's from, her hobbies), and then go from there. If she is a nice lady it shouldn't be difficult to keep the conversation going. If you're in college you can easily go to a nearby cafe and find a girl that goes to the same college as you. That's a good convo starter. Definitely do NOT approach her unless she is alone. I don't know why but girls are turned off by that if they are with friends because they want "privacy."
>>
>>35824889
Would you make a good househusbando? Do you like kids?

Then yes.
>>
>>35827090
>>35827100
>>35827108
You all asked me the same thing (with varying degrees of cringe), so I'll answer you all at once.

I would be open to being approached at a cafe, if I didn't have headphones in. I'm a shy person, and don't generally approach people myself, but if someone starts talking to me I generally warm up and am very friendly.

A good place to start would be to ask about the book I'm reading or something, and bonus points if you've also read it. If we're gelling okay, I'd probably be open to you sitting down and having a coffee with me or something (but you don't have to buy me one-I wouldn't expect that from a boyfriend, let alone some random person).

Also to the first guy, don't sit next to me, that's a little weird, and maybe ask before sitting down at all. It looks a bit forward and I'm not super into overconfident/arrogant men.

>>35827092
I just live in a place with a cafe culture. I have a nice one I frequent with a little garden no one ever goes into so I sit there and read a little away from everyone else.
>>
Wait so if I'm a dude in college without a job is that a turn off
>>
>>35824889
>tfw that's you except you're 2/10 and obese
>tfw just want a gf that will let me stay at home all day and clean/cook/fix/do anything she needs me to do
>>
>>35827236
No, I wouldn't care, provided you weren't some super rich mummy's boy with a douchy rich boy complex. And even then it's the personality that's a turn off, not the lack of job.
>>
>>35827236
only if she is in college without a job too
>>
>>35827218
>tfw I live in an antisocial culture where this kind of behavior will always end in failure and make her think I'm mentally challenged

Reading dating advice from fembots on here makes me want to try it, but I'd only succeed in another country.

A decently well known scholar from Canada moved here and tried to integrate, and wrote a book on the social differences.
In his culture a standard dating procedure was

Say hi > Talk a bit > Set up a date > Maybe one more date > Maybe some dinner > Maybe sex, then date

But in my culture it's more this order

Meet while drunk > Have sex > Set up a date > Have sex again > Say hi > Set up another date > Have more sex > Date > Have dinner

It's a nightmare for robot personalities.
>>
File: wot the fug.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
wot the fug.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>35826547
>60 dollarydoos per hour
>earning more than 2k dollarydoos per week

do you run a cartel or some shit ?
>>
>>35827262
Where do you live? That sounds awful.
>>
>>35824889
>male
>won't cheat on you

Don't try to fool me hun, all males are thirsty dogs
>>
This one girl I knew who was a friend of mine use to tell me I should try talking to girls at the park if I wanted to meet people
>>
>>35827273
I work in a hospital as informatics specialist
I almost have enough saved up to buy a house (just turned 30) most of my money i've been saving in long term savings accounts though.
Still, no luck with girls
>>
>>35827280
Norway.

Here's a video where he explains the dating culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDbsKnSN4lo&t=4s

Obviously it's very generalized, and exceptions are there but this is how I've seen both my brothers meet their wives, and a lot of my friends met their girlfriends this exact way.

I'm a decent looking guy, but I have very slim chances on local girls. I sometimes go to the US and I get a lot of attention from the more agressive girls over there.
>>
>>35825188
can't you go get attention somewhere else? you're a roastie
>>
>>35825084
I have a kid on the way but I already do both as is. I work 32-40 hours a week on top of doing all the laundry, cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping. She pays the utilities and rent, I cover the rest.
Between groceries and going out for food as well as odds and ends, I probably contribute about $600-$700 a month, rent and utilities is around $1000. But paired up with all the chores I do, I feel it comes out pretty even.
>>
>>35826767
Man, your life sounds amazing. All I want to do is play guitar and write music all day, enough until I'm good enough to go pro. Having the freedom you have would completely get rid of all this anxiety I have about my future, about how alone I feel all the time. She could easily be my muse and I could always count that at least one person would listen to and appreciate my work. I truly envy you man.
>>
>>35827296
>hun
y-you too
>>
I gotta say that this thread is really nice. I learned quite a few things here and got a little confidence boost.

Seeing femanons and lonely robots working together to improve each other's lives is a nice break from the routine self pity and cringey meme threads.
>>
>>35825166
>If you are a neet you have nothing to offer in the dating market.
Sorry, what? Why? I'm not buying whores am I. If I did I'd go straight to the brothel.
>>
>>35825188
>but you need to be willing to do chores and pull your weight at home.
Are you just trolling or? Men do this by default.
>learning to cook
And this too, I've cooked for myself since forever, who the fuck has to "learn to cook" when it's something so simple?
>>
>>35827280
>Say hi > Talk a bit > Set up a date > Maybe one more date > Maybe some dinner > Maybe sex, then date

>Meet while drunk > Have sex > Set up a date > Have sex again > Say hi > Set up another date > Have more sex > Date > Have dinner

That's not a cultural difference, idiot, it's the difference between how decent non-shit people do it, and how normalfag scum does it, it's the same in every country. You think drunk morons don't fuck in club toilets in Canada?
>>
>>35827296
I've debated telling a girl I've dated I'd let her kill me if she caught me cheating but she wouldn't have to since I don't cheat

Not that many of us can, being single.
>>
File: 1489253724582.jpg (110KB, 845x555px) Image search: [Google]
1489253724582.jpg
110KB, 845x555px
>>35827783
>tfw worry if you'll get cheated on someday
>>
>>35827805
If you meet a guy like me you won't

We are typically virgins and sticklers for monogamy. Not all of us are bitter, to be honest, but there are quite a few who are.

You just gotta find the fruit that's less sour.

You date any normal guy your chances of getting cheated on are probably around 35-40% if you're 4-7 level attractive. Seen it happen but it's not as common as I've seen women cheat, but they have more options.
>>
tfw no qt fembot to date

its too hard...
>>
>>35827805
tfw no gf to assure you will never leave or cheat on and spend all your time with
>>
>>35827783
>tfw would be willing to place a bomb in me that she could detonate if she ever found out I was cheating
>tfw will probably never be able to have a relationship without worry unless I could do this to a girl anyway
>>
>>35824889
if a guy had nothing more to offer than that id definitely wouldnt consider him bf material. maybe a fun person to talk to but it wpuldnt go further than that
>>
>>35827951
>yfw she detonates it and moves in with Jamal
>>
>>35828013
Wouldn't be much to care about then because I'd be dead.
>>
>play video games all day
>no friends
>women still want me
>still reject them

i always get burned when i invest in women, at least i have up to this point.
i want to start making choices that make me happy.
call it giving up, doesn't matter, i just don't want to be disappointed anymore.
>>
>>35826129
>and history and shit

Hahaha I'd love to see you on a date

"Well, you see, the thing about the Yalta conference..."
>>
>>35828026
Jeez anon you are the biggest cuck I've come across in quite a while.

I would tell you to kill yourself but it sounds like you're making fine on that already
>>
fembots please respond: (or all)

I was told to find new hobbies that have both guys and girls in them

I am a BORING person that doesn't like to do social hobbies.

What do
>>
>>35828120
>hypothetical meme situation where nothing I can say to it wins
>you are the biggest cuck I've come across

What was I meant to say anon?
>"I hope that wouldn't happen"
I'd be dead, I wouldn't be able to disappointed or mad over some slut
>>
>>35828123
not much you can do, youre boned
>>
File: 5222440108490.jpg (23KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
5222440108490.jpg
23KB, 500x327px
>>35828123
well you are basically fuck. It's either crap shot till you find one just as boring or fake it.
>>
>>35827843
but how can i tell if a guy is normal or like you? what are the red and green flags?
>>
>>35827843
this is just comical bullshit. Most guys that cheat tend to be settling and looking for greener pastures. Most robots go normie are full denigrates when they get what they want, look at Subway Jared, went from a near shut in loser, to getting a wife and kids, what does he do? Fuck little girls, in fact he fucks them in the first year of his change to being a normie before the Subway deal. You can think you are 'good' but you don't know it till it's tested. In fact I wouldn't trust a person that claims they be loyal just because they think so, it's a huge ass red flag you just have ego problems.
>>
>>35828268
>I wouldn't trust a person that claims they be loyal just because they think so, it's a huge ass red flag you just have ego problems.
i second this. my ex always bragged on about "i won't cheat" and he did just that lmao. i'm sure you have good intentions anon but bragging about it is a red flag for girls. show it through your actions.
>>
Being NICE isn't a quality, it's a fucking requirement for being a decent human being.

You're not offering anything by "being nice", you're just doing your god damn duty as a man of decency.

You want to have a partner? Than make someone want to be with you, for any reason. Similar personalities, interesting hobbies, sexually attractive, good sense of humor, whatever. You gotta bring something for your partner to be interested in you.

You gotta put effort into something. If you think being nice is something people put effort into, then you're probably not a very nice person to start with.
>>
>>35828316
here

>>35828301

That's exactly what I'm talking about.
>>
>>35828316
but mummy and daddy told me that just bee myself and be nice and I'll get the gurl.
>>
>>35828316
>Being NICE isn't a quality, it's a fucking requirement for being a decent human being.
What's your point? 95% of people aren't decent human beings.
>>
>>35828430

>What's your point?

My point is being nice is the same as nothing. It's like remembering to put your name on a test. You'll automatically fail if you forget to do it, but it's not really worth anything on its own.
>>
>>35828430
The point is that is a base line expectation. In fact if you take interest in dating a person being nice will likely occur regardless of gender, it's basic courtship. To say "Hey I could be nice to you" you might as well say "Hey I breath don't I?"
>>
>>35828430
>95% of humans aren't nice
Correct.
>>
>>35828430
>95% of people aren't decent human beings.
Exactly, will you be nice to someone that won't give back? Will you be friend zone level 99 and do everything for her and be happy because it makes her happy?
of course fucking not, you are not nice, you are attempting emotional manipulation in the dumbest ways, you'll put on your A game to win them as a mate, but if your best A game is what almost every fucking person can bring to dating on top of everything else they got then you are fuck.
>>
>>35828430
Correct so it's safe to assume a "nice guy" isn't really nice so as a quality for a mate it should be null and void.
>>
>>35828430
>"Nice guys finish last" Eddie Stanky
Basically anon's point is opening with a quality of being nice is about the same as telling a judge you will always trust a cop. You think it sounds good but it raise questions in how you handle problem solving with life issues.
>>
>>35828478
>>The point is that is a base line expectation.
Yet 95% don't meet it, really makes you think.
>>
File: 4fb.jpg (224KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
4fb.jpg
224KB, 1000x664px
I am a wealthy NEET from a wealthy family. I'm a KHV and never had a gf. I'm above average looking and 6'1". I'm not fat and I'm a nice guy. Would I ever have a shot?
>>
>>35828602
I'm curious what your definition of nice is exactly because most treat others nice they take interest in. Also it can never be genuine because you have to have some selfishness/jealousy to want them as a relationship. So yeah a guy claiming he would be "nice" to a girl is a huge tool.
>>
>>35828602
Not everyone reads vonnegut.
>>
>>35828635
being wealthy is a plus but if thats all you have then people would get bored of you fast
>>
Just wanna let femanons know that guys who don't cheat exist

I can't speak for myself since I'm a pathetic virgin who's never been in an adult relationship, but I can tell you a guy I know, we found ourselves in a strip club in a foreign country and the girls there were all over us trying to get us to buy them drinks and shit, the guy felt horrible for even being there and quickly chased them off of him

He was a really nice guy too, so it's always cool to see nerdy nice guys like him with a gf
>>
>>35828642
Not being a sociopath that views interpersonal relationships as business transactions for example.
>>
>>35828737

All of my close friends have turned down opportunities for cheating multiple times.

I think they're not at all the majority, but they give me hope.
>>
>>35828747
But you do if you think you should get a girl because you are nice. That's the flaw here, no shit they don't work like that but to be butt blasted that being "nice" doesn't get you any pussy shows you really just saw it as a business transaction.
>>
>>35827211
> I don't know why but girls are turned off by that if they are with friends

If you don't know why please stop giving advice, you're the biggest autist in this thread
>>
>>35824889
No
If he sits around doing jack all day it's obvious he has some deepseated self esteem issues and instability
Also, you fucks really enjoy projecting your negative experiences with women onto every chick in existence
We're not all sociopathic cunts looking to leech off of your supposed wealth
Maybe if you valued personality in a chick over whatever current silicone bitch tugs at your libido you wouldn't be picking up golddiggers
hypocrites
>>
>>35828781
>shows you really just saw it as a business transaction.
And so do they, and so do you, except being nice (which 95% of people aren't as we already agreed) somehow isn't enough.

How about just being honest and saying "no one gives a shit about being nice as a quality, we want money/dick/whatever instead because we're literal prostitutes" instead of "this is just baseline" as if most humans were somehow already like that?
>>
>>35828780
wait are your friends male or female?

i also know a guy who cheated on his gf(he made out with another girl, i mean normies do consider that cheating right?) but he was a total chad personality wise, loud and outgoing and confident as fuck
>>
>>35824889
>people responded to this thread
wew
>>
>>35828977
You answered your own statement. People are nice to those they respect or can get something out of. It's not so much a base line requirement as it is something that happens naturally.
are you being retarded on purpose?
>>
>>35829040
>damage control the post
You act like this should be any more harder to get (You)s than trap or hate threads. This is on par for what r9k is which is /b/ light
>>
>>35829007

Male.

I don't go out as much with my female friends, although we do talk a lot about their relationships.

I know for a fact that two of them have cheated on their boyfriends before, and one does so regularly, but most are faithful, or so they'll have me believe.

Unrelated, but the last time I went out with my friends, this kinda hot chick approached me, asked me if I was straight (we were in a kinda ultra LGBT friendly venue) and when I said yes she just lunged at me and we hardcore made out for some good minutes. She found me on facebook later on and added me, asking me if we could see each other again on some later date. I did some basic internet stalking before answering, and found out she was in this serious long distance relationship with some eurocuck from Norway. They had lots of pics together, probably from the last time he was visiting, and it made me feel extremely disgusted and sick. I still haven't replied, and I have no idea what to do.
>>
File: 1454975950959.png (273KB, 518x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454975950959.png
273KB, 518x700px
>>35824889
>if a male has nothing to offer (literally playing games all day)
>5/10
This is me, except I also like to read and watch anime. Oh, and I'm not very nice. I can't relate to other people at all.

I've given hope of getting a girl desu senpai.
>>
>>35828977
In fair turn around it's obvious them being nice to you would never be enough.
>>
>>35828977
Do you have any fucking idea how easy it is to be nice? How little energy it takes? Holding a door open, commenting about a persons looks? Listening? Fake as fuck? Sure but easy as fuck too. It's why nice IS a baseline requirement, it's so fucking easy to do that you can do it when ever you please.
>>
>>35828747
>>35828430
>>35828977
Most people are as nice as they want to be, it takes no energy to be nice. It's why it's such an awful thing to claim to be. You might as well tell us you can count to as hundred too.
>>
>>35829093
>know for a fact that two of them have cheated on their boyfriends before, and one does so regularly, but most are faithful, or so they'll have me believe.
damn

what do they do, do they have sex with other guys at parties or like see another guy on the side or what?
>>
>>35829083
>People are nice to those they respect or can get something out of.
Those aren't people, those are sociopaths.

>>35829130
Yes it would.

>>35829166
>how easy it is
Apparently difficult enough for 95% of people not to be so.
>>
>>35824889
I was with him when i was 20. And 21. By 22 i realized i had goals and he did not. He was happy with no education and a shit job and living at home with his dad playing starcraft all day.
I left him.
Some girls might be into the dead-beat gamer type. I can assure you most are not.
>>
>>35829252

All of them have cheated casually, like making out with some dude at a party or having casual sex with random guys, but one always has some dude on the side she's regularly going out with, like a secret-boyfriend.

It's fucked up.
>>
>>35829300

Why do you need someone with goals? We're all going to die one day, who gives a fuck about imaginary goals?
Just be glad you're with someone who cares about you and makes you feel happy.

If you're only dating someone because they might amount to something in the future you're a fucking parasite.
>>
File: 1490168216990.jpg (13KB, 177x105px) Image search: [Google]
1490168216990.jpg
13KB, 177x105px
>>35824889
I would not wish myself on my worse enemy, much less the kind of person you are describing. Don't ever want to date again until I can get my life sorted out, which may be never and some days I'm ok with that.

Also while I can appreciate this kind of low maintenance partner, even if there was love I think I'd almost feel more like I was dating a pet cat. Stable but not really going places.
>>
>>35829323
>like a secret-boyfriend.
that's the worst

what's her reasoning for this? why does she stay with her bf if she likes someone else? does she like both or is she just being a cunt?
>>
>>35829347
Kek you're such a dumb faggot. Terrible b8 bro
>>
>>35824889
I dont think so the majority of women are vampires emotional, social and financial

so if you have no goals she cant drain you for mor social and financial benifits
>>
>>35829373

>what's her reasoning for this?

I don't know, and I don't think she does either. I've talked to her about it multiple times, but I try not to be too judgemental since we've been friends since before high school, but I do voice my opinions on it, and she says she knows it's fucked up but she can't help it.
>>
>>35829400
You are missing the point of "goals" entirely
Goals doesnt equate to money
>>
>>35824889
There are women out there who would date you, but let me tell you how that relationship is going to go: one of you is going to get sick of being stagnant and risk-averse and never broadening your horizons and trying new things, and if the other doesn't also in pretty short order then the one will leave while the other wallows in self-pity and despair.
>>
>>35829354
>I would not wish myself on my worse enemy
what's so bad about you? don't pretend you don't know we desperately want broken girls
>>
>>35829392

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night, you fucking leech.
>>
>>35825035
this is the ultimate answer. only men understand men. it is time to drop women all together.

j/k, if you fuck men you'll go to hell
>>
>>35824915
>Not a fembot but if you don't have $$ you're basically not going to make it as a male
"Supreme Gentleman" Eliot Rodgers disagrees
>>
File: 1483323957065.jpg (400KB, 1331x1907px) Image search: [Google]
1483323957065.jpg
400KB, 1331x1907px
>>35829433
>intense sexual hang ups
>personality disorder, will probably need therapy/medication for life

It sounds like something you want, but trust me, you don't. When broken people get together, they just crash their broken pieces together. It can work, but it requires more effort and luck then most people can muster.

Don't put your dick in crazy.
>>
>>35829437
Youre the one who cries himself to sleep every night dreaming about some waifu youll never have

Meanwhile i am pursuing my dreams and going to sleep hapoy and fulfilled early every night so I can wake early and start my days

Keep being bitter and see what it gets you
>>
>>35824980
Not op; but anon, if I have a decent job but no friends, no hobbies, basically nothing to do except play vidya when I'm free time. Will they date me?
>>
>>35829512

Kek, projecting much?

What exactly sounded bitter about what I said? I think you're a fucking selfish, self-interested scumbag for dumping someone because of the course they decided to take with their life instead of because of who they are as a person.

I've been with my girlfriend for over two years now; no great ambitions for us, we're just doing our thing and enjoying each others company. I'm happy with her, and I'll wouldn't be with her unless I loved her exactly the way she is. I'm not waiting for her to get anywhere in her life, I love her the way she is NOW.
>>
>>35824889
My current boyfriend is a nice fat guy with diagnosed autism (you can barely tell though). Below average looking, lives at home still and is unemployed. He wouldn't hurt or cheat on me and loves me a lot.
He helps out his family a ton and is a very sweet and caring person and we have a lot in common so we have a great time together.
I'm about a 7/10 average weight girl that works a moderate amount. I don't have a lot of hobbies, live at home still and have very few friends. We are both ~20.
>>
>>35829535

>no friends, no hobbies, basically nothing to do except play vidya when I'm free time

Why would anyone want to interact with you?

Like, I'm not being mean, it's an honest question. Pretend you have a friend, and no video games around. What would the two of you do? What would you talk about?

How can you be of interest to someone else?
>>
>>35829576
>what works for me should work for you
Sorry friend. Welcome to reality. Not everyone is you.
>>
No. I want to be able to do things with my bf. If all we do is have sex then that seems more like a FWB than a relationship to me. I'd rather go for the uglier guy that was into sailing and going to shows.
>>
Both, because I'm not into videogames and because most people play videogames + more
I'd be okay with it if you were okay with doing other things too (I can suggest)
>>
>>35824889
Anon this exists and I live it. GF is student and employed while I do nothing but love our 2 cats at home and play vidya
>>
>>35829604

I know, I'm not a fucking social vampire like you :^)
>>
>>35829636
Did you say i was projecting? Kek im glad you are having fun at least
>>
>>35829588
You sound like my GF but I don't have autism lol
>>
>>35829597
This.

>girl has no hobbies beyond netflix, pizza, sleeping, etc
>"Another basic bitch Stacey with no personality"

>man has no hobbies besides shitposting and vidya
>"A-at least I won't cheat"
>>
>>35829426

I do believe everyone has goals heck even playing video games all day can be considered a goal e.g. relaxing entertainment etc.

peoples long term goals genreally lead to or target increased social standing (via job, property, or social groups, improved health and apperance (also ties into attracting a mate) ( clothing clear skin, healthy weight etc)
Financial, which ties or helps into most of the other goals, e.g. I want to solely pursue art but material cost equipment costs, the place Im living in costs etc or maybe you just want to have a safety cushion of money.

In general you set a goal to acheive something positive for yourself

But yeah a girls going to be happy with goals like Im going to fap over 300 times this week

Or some other short term feel good goal

kek even the "girl" that posted in this thread called the guy a deadbeat because she didnt like his personal goals of being a neet "deadbeat"
>>
>>35829597
Awkward silence, excuse myself to the toilet, climb out of the window and vanish into the night.
>>
>>35826877

Might as well get a hooker then
>>
From /pol here and just came to lol at the nerds. I'll let you in on a secret robutts. Women love a guy with sass and ass. Work on some sassy remarks and start doing squats.
>>
>>35829494
>intense sexual hang ups
what does this mean?

>When broken people get together, they just crash their broken pieces together
I don't think im that broken other than wanting to be abused. i don't think i would be a burden to you

only my shyness and social awkwardness (which will probably evaporate once i have an awesome gf like you) might be a problem
>>
>>35829717
If you are referring to me, the deadbeat part comes from no self initiative. Living at home with your dad at 24 is not cool. Fucking your boyfriend with his dad in the next room is weird. He barely worked and had any money. Buying a home or moving out costs a lot. I couldnt be expected to support the both of us.
Breaking up with him was the right thing to do. And it woke him up. He got a better paying job and more self respect. Yoi may think being a neet video gamer is cool but it is usually indicative of some mental disorder like depression. Sorry i wasnt going to enable that behavior any more.
>>
File: 1487981394473.jpg (85KB, 717x393px) Image search: [Google]
1487981394473.jpg
85KB, 717x393px
>>35829512
>pursuing dreams
>not realizing consciousness is a mirage
>not trying to simply enjoy the present
>caring lots about materialism, instead of just acquiring what you need/desire

Lmao
>>
File: gHF3HGY.jpg (979KB, 5184x2912px) Image search: [Google]
gHF3HGY.jpg
979KB, 5184x2912px
im a neet that just plays vidya all day but i also like to bake and play table top games when i can
someone pls be my gf
>>
>>35829871

>Living at home with your dad at 24 is not cool.

Kek, what the fuck?

It's absolutely normal to still be living at home nowadays in your early to mid 20s. We're in an extremely shitty period, economy-wise, and 90s kids are getting fucked up the ass.

The vast majority of my peers (I'm 23) went back home after graduating.

I regret moving out every single day. I could be using this money to pay for better health care and be living more comfortably, instead I gotta deal with fucking rent and basic needs which both our shitty wages combined barely make do.

And really? You claim it's indicative of a mental disorder, something he has NO control over, and then use THAT as justification for bailing on the dude? Now that's a whole new level of shitty.

But my favorite part is the one where you pat yourself on the back for doing it. "He got a better job! And he has renewed self-respect!".
Yeah, nah, that's called dealing with the realities of our shitty consumerist society. He manned the fuck up and figured out no one gives a shit about who he really is, and only his job and "life goals" will matter if he ever wants to get that dick sucked again.

You think you made him a better man, but I guarantee you the only thing you did was kill the one thing that made him a truly good man.
>>
Op, I want you to think of a table.

On this table is what you can offer. Currently, your table is empty-no job, no looks, no stability and probably a failing ego. You bring nothing to the table that will enrich yourself except the assurance you "will be nice and won't cheat".

That's nothing. That's absolutely nothing. Not to mention if you're playing games all day, you're already taking from the fembot side of the table. You're asking them not only to support you but support your hobbies, which are expensive.

Get a fucking job you lazy bitch. Bring something to the table or commit yourself to becoming a fucking wizard.
>>
>>35830098
>except the assurance you "will be nice and won't cheat".
Which is literally two more things than a woman can offer, so...
>>
>>35824889
Couldn't I get a dog or cat and have the same thing?
I mean I get it, your shit but the types attracted to shit aren't sane.
>>
>>35830037
Holy kek. So you think staying with someone i didnt love and wasnt happy with would be better? Lying to him and pretending i was happy just to preserve his frail ego? Kek youre such a colossal faggot
>>
>>35830252
Poor bitter baby
Here's your (You)
>>
>>35829843
>no response
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>35825115
Fuck, Im on the tram and almost laughed in public at my phone.
>>
>>35824889
>fembots
You gotta deal with the truth anon
There are no girls here
Ever
It's just traps and fags.
>>
>>35825300
That it they have some serious control issues. To be hot and want to be the breadwinner raises question on how much they have to control everything
>>
>>35830355
haha yah bruh get dat pizzuzy fuken eat klen clen tard & zyzzus u're missuz
>>
>>35829274
>Yes it would.
you wouldn't expect sex or romantic affection like 90% of dudes?
>>
>>35830538
I don't understand, if we're in a relationship then obviously that's what we're doing with each other? We're talking about "requirements" or prerequisites to enter a relationship, not what the relationship entails, everyone agrees on that hopefully.
>>
File: confused.jpg (14KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
confused.jpg
14KB, 240x160px
"oh my passion is data analysis, i want to create a better machine learning method that will impro-" and she stopped listening

same problem if you're working on a field they don't understand or care about

if you're a firefighter or an EMT, you just say "i save people" and she will drop her panties
>>
>>35830709
I'm a scientist
there you got in her panties
>>
>>35830431
anon with athletic Irish wife. This is true she reminds me of the Mom from that Gumball cartoon.
>>
So what i got from this thread is women won't date men who dont have a job . that's the one thing.
>>
>>35831416
it's a half truth but in fairness it's a common complaint here that girls are wanting guys for their money so it seems hypocritical to be wanting a girl so they leech off of her.
>>
>>35826547
Change your BIO

I make lots of fucking money, I travel to exotic places, I am looking to be a sugar daddy

if you are in the states you ll win

>making that much money and not hiring prostitues
>>
>>35831369
Do you realize how cringy that sounds if she has a brain?
>>
>>35831508
>women are stupid cunts that don't care about my work
>hur they will cringe if I generalize it because they can think
can you guys make up your mind?
>>
>>35824889
Yeah I like NEETS.
>Won't hurt you or cheat on you
I don't believe it but sounds good.
>>
>>35831578
It's such a naive and desperate thing to say really because most people don't start the day going "Boy I can't wait to cheat on my gf! Yup, today is the day!"
Nobody plans to cheat it happens, and it's a test of character
>>
>>35831578
Which country are yoh in roaatie
>>
If I was a filthy rich tranny I'd take a qt neet boy and slave him away in my house forever so we can play vidya games forever and cuddle all the time.
>>
>in a relationship with another woman for the last three years
>I work 40+ hours a week
>she is a NEET
>I support us financially
>she does housework, supports me emotionally, endures my severe mental illness and alcoholism
> she also plays video games all day
Wouldn't have it any other way desu. I love her and I really enjoy being a provider.
>>
>>35824889
That sounds like my boyfriend except he has a job so he's not a waste of space that I have to take care of like a child. Also to me he is like 8/10 but he is not "conventionally attractive" like a Chad or anything and considers himself to be like a 4/10.

I would not date someone who had literally nothing to offer about them. That would be worse than being single.

>>35826129
>what do women like
All kinds of different things. To some it's important that you share hobbies and others might prefer to do stuff on their own. To some it's important that you like to go out to eat or travel, others prefer to stay inside. Bar sluts like bars, but most women aren't bar sluts, so don't date one if you don't like bars.

Almost everyone likes some kind of movies. It might not be exactly your taste or they might not be as autistic about certain movies as you are, and you can't let that bother you.

Most girls want a guy who is honest, loyal, has a job, and stands up for himself. No one wants to be your mother except your mother. It helps to have a sense of humor and not be dumb as rocks as well.
>>
>>35824889
Probably if he somehow had a lot of money despite sitting around all day (trust fund maybe?) and the sex was good. The solitude would be nice for me so no big deal if I couldn't do any better.
>>
>>35825794
>>35825717
You guys just helped me realize that females and especially 'fembots' are a fucking meme. Thanks
>>
>>35826547
>>35827306
You could buy escorts every other night, or buy someone's time to coach you into becoming the person you need to be to get the girlfriend you want. It's impossible for you to be beyond saving, you've been socially savvy enough to get a great job.
>>
>>35828093
imbecile, i don't talk about that stuff with normies, if you see me on a date all you'll see is awkward smalltalk
>>
>>35830366

Not an argument

Orig
>>
>>35830392

Kys normandy norminus
>>
>>35824889
I'll date a 5/10 but my pussy smells like some serious doo doo.
>>
>>35830355
Dumbass got BTFO
>>
>>35832716
That's nasty. Do you wipe toward the bottom of your spine or toward your pucci? Do you just have a yeast infection? Disgusting roastie, women really are a meme
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.