[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>graduate student >can give a 3 hour lecture in front of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: born-to-feel.png (28KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
born-to-feel.png
28KB, 500x594px
>graduate student
>can give a 3 hour lecture in front of 100 stacies and chads
>sperg out when it's 1 on 1

why does my brain work like that?

I literally have a lecture to give in exactly 52 minutes, and I don't care, I feel 0 stress even though I know it's going to be 100 people in the room.

But I could never be this confident when talking to people in a small social environment, which is probably why I am 26 and still a kissless virgin.
>>
>>35824852
you get better by doing it idiot

stop being a pussy
>>
>>35824852
You can do it put your back into it
>>
>>35824852
Lectures, for the most part, are impersonal.
>>
its simple. all you have to do is be yourself bro,
>>
>>35824852
Because you're playing a role.

Im a bartender. I HATE strangers, hate public interaction with people and have a VERY small circle of friends (lots of aquintances but its always co-workers, people who I never want to hang out with)

When you're on stage giving a lecture (or me, as a bartender) you're not YOU. You're anon the lecturer. When you're 1 on 1 its anon vs another human being and shit is personal, hence: you sperg.
>>
>>35824852

>taking molecular biology course at uc berkley
>it's a build up to cellular research
>all the professors for the course are researchers and distinguished this and that in their fields
>primary instructor is a walking encyclopedia
>completely disconnected from reality
>couple of gsi's in class who lecture every now and then
>professors get angry when you email or show up at office hours. refer you to gsi's
>gsi's fucking suck at tutoring
>stutter through problem sets
>talk to us like we are graduate students also
>keep saying "you understand, yes?"
>no

op you have the power to break the mold
>>
>>35825214
I'm glad I'm at a csu where the max number of students in my senior level biology labs is 24 because that's how many seats are in a lab room.

It's not like I go to office hours for help but all my professors look me in the eye when they hand back exams I go an A on and remeber my face.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.