[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What drugs can i get that will make this social anxiety go away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What drugs can i get that will make this social anxiety go away and how do i get them this has absolutely crippled my life
>>
>>35824768
Do you have a throwaway email? Ill tell you but I don't want to post it on here.
>>
>>35824803
i dont but everyone on here can be tracked anyway i dont see the point
>>
>>35824768
Cyanide, maybe ricin
>>
>>35824768
Alcohol or phenobarbital
Stay away from benzos
>>
>>35824768
Xanax my man cheap on the deepweb comes in bulk and it literally just takes a small amount to work strong as fuck for hours also no hangover whatsoever makes you sleep like a baby and you forget all the shitty parts of life
>>
>>35824768
xanax.. go to a doctor . get a prescription and see a therapist
>>
>>35824824
It's just against Global rules to post sources. They have legal benzos you can buy thienodiazepines they are called. Etizolam is one for example. It is relatively equipotent to Xanax with similar Half-Life and euphoria. He warns that the downsides are just the same when it comes to addiction and physical withdrawal with repeated steady use
>>
I found that Normie Power Crystals (meth) is was useful for this.

After a while it began to have the opposite effect though.
>>
>>35825055
JUst looked it up and don't see it on google shopping. Doesn't sound very legal.
>>
>>35825375
It's not a controlled substance. So you can buy it from vendors on research sources subreddits. Some even take debit cards.

You're probably better off going to a doctor and getting a prescription. But if you too anxious even do that then maybe this would be a more convenient way to ease your anxiety temporarily
>>
>>35825458
But you need a job to get money to get drugs.

I don't fucking understand this dumbass world. How the fuck am I expected to live if I can't get a job? Everyone tells me to go get help, but how the fuck do I get help without money?

I can't even afford the rope I need to kill myself. This world fucking sucks.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.