[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been thinking of getting into graffiti art / tagging lately.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (82KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 600x450px
Been thinking of getting into graffiti art / tagging lately. It's be something to distract me from loneliness and the fact that I have no life.

Any of you fags have experience with this? Is it something I should try or will I just look like an edgy faggot?
>>
>>35824621
Just learn an instrument or produce beats
>>
>>35824621
Yes. Ask anything. It's helped me alot
>>
>>35824621
>commit crimes to alleviate isolation and depression
Can't you just become a regular artist or join a book club? Why go full autismo?
>>
>>35824621

Fuck off with your filthy nigger '''''''art''''''' ain't nobody want to see that ghetto shit
>>
>>35824801
Awesome, thanks.

Is graffiti art a good distraction from life?

How big is the risk of getting caught?

Is the thrill of doing something illegal worth the risks?

Should I try this? If so, how should I start?
>>
>>35824621
It's fun I like it.
Get a fat tip Sharpie and a note book and start practicing. Come up with your alias or your tag name that you throw up real quick maybe it's just a mixture of letters mine is GC. And then make sure you can do it good before you actually vandalize anything and make her throw up small because you going to suck it first and you don't want to make you look like a piece of s*** unless you already live in a piece of s*** place then then by all means
>>
>>35824894

No, it's ugly and your hard work will just get painted over in like two weeks, and it's high if you want it to actually look decent. Just find someone wanting murals done. Don't be ghetto trash man.
>>
bombing sucks ass and is just a dick move.

if you tag do it in a cool way.

whe have a guy around here that tags ridiculous places.
not like straight on a cop car ridiculous but super out doors.

I see his tags whenever I'm around in maybe a 100km radius around my home town.
he either has been everywhere or we go to the same places.

it's allways great so one of his tags when going solo camping deep in the forest or riding my bike through the smallest of villages.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.