[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw lost 150lbs and got /fit/ and still can't get a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1451939501942.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451939501942.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
>tfw lost 150lbs and got /fit/ and still can't get a gf
Everybody said I would be happy if I lost weight but I'm sadder than ever..
>>
>>35824202
no matter how far you run, you can't run from who you are
>>
Losing weight only works if you're Chad but you're lazy and a fat POS. If you're undesirable by default nothing will help you.
>>
That's an obscene amount of weight, you must feel like a completely different person
>>
>>35824317
seriously, i weigh only 165 pounds. OP lost about an entire me
>>
>>35824317
Yeah. I've been fat my entire life, I was 330lbs at my peak. I'm 176lbs now. I feel completely different physically but mentally, not so much.
>>
>>35824202
>be me
>loose 80 pounds
>still can't get gf for years
>go on hyper depresso drug binge
>loose another 30
>used to be chubbo now I look like anorexic meth addict
>get gf
>slowly start gaining back weight
I'm probably killing my body but meh
>>
>>35824361
got any weight loss tips?
>>
>>35824202
i'll be your gf anon-chan...
>>
>>35824361
Did losing weight help your confidence, anon?
>>
>>35824395
I don't know man, I'm kinda of wary about giving tips because none of the tips anybody ever gave me helped me at all. I had an overeating problem and most of the advice just comes down to "stop eating so much." and that's essentially what you need to do but it's not that simple. If I could have just stopped eating that much I would have. No amount of "stop eating so much fatty." ever helped me.

What I did was start slow with my eating habits. I stopped drinking juice and soda completely, stopped drinking beer, and slowly over a few months changed what I ate. Finally I reached this point where I wasn't eating bad things but I was still eating a lot. So I went to the pharmacy and bought appetite suppressants, didn't work that great. Eventually I just through sheer force of will slowed down the eating. I tried replacing food with water and it did work but it eventually just came down to me forcing myself not to eat as much. Nothing else was going to work. To this day I still struggle with not eating like a pig, it never gets easier you just try not to tempt yourself.

I didn't exercise much until I got to like mid-200s because I didn't want to wreck my body trying to exercise being a fat fuck.

The only advice I think that's valid is just go at your own pace. It took me years to get down in weight and I eventually got there, everybody is different. People were putting me down because I made little progress in the beginning but I had a lifetime of mental obstacles to overcome. I had been eating like a pig since I was a baby, you can't ween that off overnight.
>>
>>35824418
A little bit? I was ashamed of being seen without clothes on before, even just taking off my shirt was embarrassing let alone my pants (My penis looked tiny when I was fat since I had a huge fat mound around my dick). So in that regard it did but I'm still shy and socially awkward and not that great at talking to people.
>>
>>35824671
I find the key to that anon is to take fish oil, and to eat 6 small ass meals, almost snacks. Also working out helps because you can jam more shit in your mouth and you just burn it.

I went from 260 to 240 in two weeks, then I got down to 210, I've been gaining again because I started smoking weed to cure my depression, so now I'm high like 15 hours a day and I eat a lot.

Funny enough though, I can barely eat when I'm sober! So I guess I developed an eating disorder. Maybe that'll save me.
>>
/fit/ is a meme
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.