[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody wants me around, Anons. It's because of the fact

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: depressedwojak.jpg (14KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
depressedwojak.jpg
14KB, 600x238px
Nobody wants me around, Anons. It's because of the fact that I have no deep connection with other people. All of my interactions are skin-deep. I'm horribly depressed and have been since I graduated High School. I remember distinctly being given the wrong address for the graduation party. Me and about 30 other people were the butt of a joke that involved them ditching us and sending us to the wrong house. I don't get it. I was decently good looking, (still am meh, 7/10 on a really nice day), lifted, charming, funny, etc. But I was horribly depressed. I used humor to cover the fact that I was so depressed and it only made everything worse. All of my friends were fake. When I decided senior year to stop trying to be the fake funnyman, my depression slipped through the cracks and I found myself without friends.

This continues to this day. I have trouble looking people in the eye when I talk to them. I'm 6'0 185lbs, pretty well cut and musceled. Everything REALLY went downhill when I went to RASP (Ranger Assessment and Selection Program) to pursue my dream of becoming an Army Ranger. There's a catch: even if you complete the course, you are not guaranteed a spot in the 75th. I was disqualified for "questionable emotional state/decision making". I spent 4 years as 11B (infantry for you civanons) in maritime and had to go to counseling. I wasn't even deployed. This ruined me.

I can't cope with being a social outcast and a failure anymore. Goodbye forever.
>>
>>35824097
lol cya
>>
File: 1489374455086.gif (1MB, 326x256px) Image search: [Google]
1489374455086.gif
1MB, 326x256px
tldr go to /adv/ you faggot
>>
File: 1486252519520.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486252519520.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
better luck in the afterlife kiddo
>>
>>35824097

wait man, don't give up just yet.

Look, I wasn't in the army, but I was a social outcast too. I had maybe one person who I could vent to if shit with south, and she only did so partially because I give her the dick. Here's the things I realized recently.

I know it may not seem like it but really look at yourself and ask if you're the problem? I was. I was too critical of people and didn't really put in an effort to befriend them or text them. That being said, those people in high school who pranked you with the wrong address are pieces of shit straight out. There's no excuse being cunts like that, and you gotta not respect the opinions of people who are dicks like that. Have some confidence in yourself.

What are the aspects of yourself you feel like you could improve on?
>>
>>35824097
I can relate but I think a lot of it is just your own self perceived notion that people don't like you and maybe you force ever ever this too much in your head and it bleeds over to your personality just a slight bit maybe take theslight ding in your confidence

But really bro but you gotta remember it's all in your head people don't know what you're going through what's going on in your head they have their own issues and problems to deal with

So you're probably doing a lot better than you think you are and you probably received a lot better than you think you are I think if you would look people in the eyes more often you'd see that they're smiling at you you should smile back at him you have a nice smile there's no reason not TO smile when you're 6 foot well muscled lad like yourself.

Hope that knock some sense into your
Dome

Life is about choices same thing with your mind it's about choices are you letting your brain run on autopilot thinking these nasty things about yourself or are you actually choosing to think them. Perhaps it has become a habit. Whatever the case may be thoughts are about choices too choose to feel good about yourself to think good things about yourself and build yourself up. I'm sure there's a Lot to Love
>>
File: selfiewojak.jpg (100KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
selfiewojak.jpg
100KB, 1109x677px
>>35824291
I have 0 confidence. People can compliment me and I have trouble taking them seriously. Part of this stems from my 3rd year of High School where I just got terrible acne. All of my confidence has since been destroyed, even though now I have only a few scars left.

I'm different. I never partied, took drugs, drank, anything. I don't know how to interact with other people. 90% of my time was spent on the computer, doing my homework, working, or working out. I can probably count on my fingers the number of times I went out with friends during the past 10 years of my life.

I just have trouble relating to other people. They keep me around for entertainment but as soon as I want to get to know them they ditch me. I don't know why.

People have told me that I can come across as overbearing, loud, and obnoxious. I just want a do-over, bro.
>>
File: JKN.jpg (70KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JKN.jpg
70KB, 1280x720px
>>35824474

Instead of asking for a do-over why not try to improve yourself.

First of all, have confidence. Even if you don't 100% believe it, act like it. People will like that shit and it wont come off as annoying if you do it right. It goes both ways; someone with no confidence is just as annoying as a douche with 1000% confidence.

I know this sounds weird but just maybe watch some videos or something and get a good sense of how friends interact with each other if you REALLY don't know how. Just Kidding News, the Drawfee Channel, even shit like Game Grumps provides a great example of how people interact so differently around each other.

I feel like part of your problem was my problem in that I felt like I didn't like most mainstream shit like dumbass words like "woke" or most music, but you have to fake it till you make it and you might think thats being disingenuous its not really, you're just trying to make friends. I'm just trying to say that if you're too different people will start to find you annoying and all that. If you think you're not funny, when your friends are joking chill out and don't say anything till you have a good joke that everyone will get instead of a reference or some shit only you know the source of. Just have a more open mind when it comes to pop culture, thats the main thing.
>>
>>35824616
>Just have a more open mind when it comes to pop culture, thats the main thing.
That's your main thing?
Just be a shitty pop culture consuming, dick sucking normie?
>wokkkkee affff REVELATION BRAHHHH
don't lurk moar just hang yourself you insufferable faggot
>>
>>35824701

>just be a shitty pop culture consuming, dick sucking normie?

Yeah, if OP is unhappy being a robot become a normie, easy

Don't think I'm gonna hang myself if I was gonna do it, gotta go out in style. Light myself on fire while masturbating in the middle of Manhattan while juggling chainsaws is much more memorable
>>
File: hey, you, end it all!.jpg (55KB, 702x336px) Image search: [Google]
hey, you, end it all!.jpg
55KB, 702x336px
>>35824740
>Light myself on fire while masturbating in the middle of Manhattan while juggling chainsaws is much more memorable
What is this sentence? What are you trying to do here?
A bunch of strange visuals in sequence isn't the same thing as a joke.
>if OP is unhappy being a robot become a normie, easy
I renew my suggestion that you stop breathing.
>>
>>35824782

Damn you are one depressed motherfucker
>>
File: embraceit.png (208KB, 1900x436px) Image search: [Google]
embraceit.png
208KB, 1900x436px
>>35824795
No shit?
Where do you think you are? This is not a venue where happy individuals swap success stories.
>>
>>35824831

What's your point. Some people are on R9K but don't wanna be part of the bitchfest and wanna be happy. Why else would they come here other than to either vent or revel in their own shit.
>>
File: rooo normans exit the area.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rooo normans exit the area.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>35824896
What's your point?
I'm a depressing cunt and you're a delusional faggot who thinks that TV is going to teach him how to infiltrate the secret normie club or something.
There's no real argument to be had here, you just want a fight because you know when you stop your "everything is going to be ok" glasses are going to shatter too, probably, maybe not.
Best of luck.
>>
>>35824968

There is an argument you're just completely cynical and take pride in not being a normie so much so that you're a reflection of m'lady fedora tippers. I'm not fighting, my advice is that if OP wants to be happy then give in to normie society if being an outcast is too depressing. Its not that TV is gonna teach OP how to infiltrate the normie club, people like your or him just don't know how to be sociable for whatever reason and thats a good teaching mechanism and you're an idiot for criticizing it since I'm sure you've never tried it and never will for the aforementioned reasons.
>>
File: dmcuck.png (280KB, 372x539px) Image search: [Google]
dmcuck.png
280KB, 372x539px
>>35825068
>take pride in not being a normie
Yes, yes... all of my pride.
LOOK UPON MY WORKS AND TREMBLE
Fucks sake, I'm a failure. I'm a 27 year old, objective failure. You might think this is what pride looks like but that just indicates to me that you can't possible conceive of the fact that many people are not coming at things from "everything is basically okay, sometimes I'm sad."
> it since I'm sure you've never tried it
Okay. Okay.
If you're not a troll and this actually makes you feel good about yourself, let me reassure you that you're a weak piece of shit, a vampire and there is no cheaper or less tangible currency than false hope.
>>
>>35825140

If you genuinely believe that being a little delusional and being happy in life makes me wrong then why the fuck would I take your advice. You've clearly said your'e a failure, why give your words any value?
>>
>>35825140
Thanks for another pic of my waifu

Another anon
>>
>>35824795
dont worry I thought your joke was funny senpai!!
>>
>>35825280
You shouldn't. I don't listen to any one else's, and they certainly have at least as good a reason not to listen to mine.
You harm people with what you say. I probably have at some point too, unsure if others have such poorly defined ego boundaries.
I'm not telling you what to do, just letting you know.
>>
>>35825588

You really should get out there in the world and take some fucking risks, they'll really help you out.

>You harm people with what you say

No shit, you harm people by existing. They can have a predisposition to not like you but who fucking cares. You can make someone the happiest person in existence with words too, don't be too afraid to take those chances though.

Also not listening to anyones advice is such subjective bullshit, you'll never be a decent human being that way.
>>
>>35824097
You sound like a shitty person, cya l8r.
>>
File: garjack7.jpg (195KB, 1200x357px) Image search: [Google]
garjack7.jpg
195KB, 1200x357px
>>35825645
>Also not listening to anyones advice is such subjective bullshit
I don't disagree, I don't have much evidence that trying to integrate advice that purportedly well-informed/intentioned people have given me in the past has any upside either though.
>you'll never be a decent human being
Now you're getting it.
>You really should get out there in the world and take some fucking risks, they'll really help you out.
How do you think I got to where I am?
>>
>>35824097
I'm somewhat similar OP. I dress well, shower, hygenic, etc so I pass as a normie and some people befriend me but they always end up phasing me out, usually within a month or two. People just don't like me and I'm not sure why. I don't act miserable around them, am friendly, supportive, etc. Maybe they don't dislike me they just see me as not worth any effort to maintain a connection. I hate my life.
>>
>>35825707

>I don't have much evidence that trying to integrate advice that purportedly well-informed/intentioned people have given has any upside

That's because those are purportedly well-informed people, not assuredly well-informed people, most people are fucking idiots.

Do you really revel in being a depressed person, or do you just not know how to jump out of your ditch?
>>
>>35824097
Hey, I can kind of relate to you. People bullied me all through school & treated me like complete shit. I never had many friends& my parents were strict psychos who never let me do anything. They even controlled my hair, they would only let me wear it in a braid or in a tight bun & controlled how i dress & abused me. I don't know to interact with people either, and am a bit reserved/nerdish. When i got more attractive suddenly the people who treated me like shit want to talk to me and be my friend. But inside ill always be that same little girl who was treated like shit for years and was the outcast.

You need to focus on yourself and create a life for yourself & an image that you can be proud of & others will be jealous of. This is the only way anyone crawls back to you. Also, another thing that helps me is my hobbies. If you cultivate things you truly love to do and care about doing, it will help you be happier & stay on earth a little longer. I don't know if you can undo all the past shit, but you can try to live as normal as possible. You're not a failure, maybe this opened a door for some other career or life. dont leave yet anon

Im so sorry, for the way things are now. But, just know they won't always be like that. You need to do some introspection and ask yourself what can you do better.
>>
File: mentallycheckedout.png (147KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
mentallycheckedout.png
147KB, 645x772px
>>35825809
>you just not know how to jump out of your ditch?
I guess this one, not that I think it matters much operationally.

You're right that most people are idiots. I'm one of them, and I can't tell who the other ones are that well as a result. Combined with my bumbling execution, the toxic or just bad advice that I've chosen to take from people who may or may not have been retarded, has culminated in the train wreck mockery of humanity that is me.

I take no joy from life at all, certainly not in my depression. There was probably a point in my life where my outlook on any of this shit matter, but that was a long time ago.

I get why I'm spewing all of this on this anonymous message board, why are you still talking to me?
>>
>>35825895

>why are you still talking to me

despite your self-hatred I like you anon, you seem like an honest person and thats a great quality. I was in a fraternity and disaffiliated because of how much bullshit they spread.

Anyway, you're not an idiot. You seem really well spoken and despite all that you've said you have the potential to be really sociable. Like I said to OP, you just have to bullshit a little to earn their trust and get through the dipshits to find the gems.
>>
>>35825938
In spite of myself I appreciate the words you've said, you seem like you're probably a nice guy and not the kind of troll that I initially envisioned, but I also hate you for them.

This is precisely what I was talking about in regards to the false hope. I'm 27, my life is closer to ending than beginning given the scenario. The only thing that keeps me breathing is apathy and drug abuse; but I hate not feeling things so very much.

I've cut off pretty much all contact with humans so I don't fall for the "the world is a fine place for you" bait anymore but then I manage to get feelings triggered by a frogs and feels virgin walking forum.

What a life, waking up is a mistake.
>>
>>35826019

False hope is only false if you perceive it as such my dude. As has been said by many philosophers we despair over the future we believe cannot happen. Fredrich Nietzsche, one of the smartest men to ever live in my opinion, broke down and weeped as a horse was being whipped and claimed he understood it. I can see you're a tortured soul anon, and I have only the utmost respect for you. Press on, life may not be easy or fun at times, but have faith at the very least, it may take you far.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.