[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a good reason to leave the house (besides food) if you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 056b - I Had an Accident (303).jpg (53KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
056b - I Had an Accident (303).jpg
53KB, 512x384px
Is there a good reason to leave the house (besides food) if you have no job and no friends?
>>
To get the 10000 daily recommended steps.
>>
>>35823826
don't need that many steps if you never eat!
>>
>>35823859
yeah, you do. it's not just about not getting fat.
>>
>>35823859
But you have to eat
>>
>>35823877
I eat one bagel with peanut butter on it a day and I sleep the rest of the day
>>
>>35823763
It's every reason to leave the house if you have no friends. Go outside and find you some. What's stopping you
>>
>>35823891
So in other words you'll die within a year
>>
>>35823901
adults don't just "go outside and find friends"

wtf
>>
>>35823906
one can hope as much
>>
>>35823935
Then why not just kill yourself?
>>
>>35823961
>you like getting money? why not just rob a bank?
>>
>>35823763
Lift and become an Instagram male model
>>
>>35823979
Fucking hell you're stupid, son. No wonder you're a friendless NEET
>>
File: file.png (678KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
678KB, 1280x720px
>>35824032
I thought it was a pretty apt analogy

there's a difference between not caring about living or dying, and building up the courage to do something so final as killing yourself

it's apathy, I don't care. but that doesn't mean I'm going to seek out death. if I got a terminal illness or something at least I'd have an excuse to be lazy finally.
>>
File: 87yyg.jpg (59KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
87yyg.jpg
59KB, 495x660px
>breathe fresh air
>smell the trees, plants, flowers
>go for a walk for simple healthy exercise
>walking every day for 90 minutes or more prevents depression
>keeps you from being sedentary, when at home you're probably sitting or lying down all the time
>walking is a free recreational activity you can do anywhere with no special equipment
Friendless NEETs should go outside more than normies, normies really just spend most of their time indoors at work and with friends, you can be happier and healthier because you get to be outside more. You don't need money or friends to just go outside and walk around. I sometimes spend like 5 hours a day just roaming around places alone, feels good man.

>>35823985
Just be yourself man, works every time.
>>
>>35824085
>>walking every day for 90 minutes or more prevents depression
Wow, he's done it. He's found the cure to depression. That's all it takes. 90 minutes of walking. Holy shit. Someone call the news, this is groundbreaking.
>>
>>35823901

Because the people i want to become friends with, don't go outside. They're all playing Vidya, and live really far away. And if in some way they are out there, i think i lack the required social skills and confidence. I would help if there was a sort of base, a reason to be outside.
>>
File: happy-balls.jpg (58KB, 1195x900px) Image search: [Google]
happy-balls.jpg
58KB, 1195x900px
>>35824104
go for a 90 minute walk every day for the next 3 weeks then get back to me if you're still depressed. Depression is the result of mental and physical stagnation. Do something with your body other than sitting on your ass, and do something with your brain other than fantasize and lament and you will stop being depressed.
>>
>>35824251
I have felt this way every day for the past 6 years

I have walked, jogged, ran, lifted, changed my entire location several times

it has only gotten worse
>>
File: faggotry.gif (498KB, 405x228px) Image search: [Google]
faggotry.gif
498KB, 405x228px
>>35824251
you are a cunt whore faggot nigger scum anus
>>
>>35824269
How is your diet?

Do you spend most of your time sitting when you're not going for a walk?

What drugs, alcohol or prescription medication do you use?

>>35824280
deal with it, depressioncuck
>>
>>35824251
I think depression is the result of negative thoughts/beliefs/expectations/word-views/self-view, that come from being raised in a harsh and depressing environment.
>>
>>35824251
The stagnation is just a symptom of being depressed not really the cause. People stagnate because they don't feel like trying shit when nothing works.
And the root problem is the apathy that comes from living in a reality where you can put your all into something and just have it do nothing but disappoint you so why even try?
But not rhetorically. We need to ask ourselves why we would ever try.
>>
>>35823763
To not become a fat motherfucker who dies of a heart attack at age 30
>>
>>35824522
mind is not separate from body, and your diet and physical activity are mostly responsible for your mental state
>>35824651
its a feedback loop
>>
File: 1478302858612.gif (646KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
1478302858612.gif
646KB, 400x424px
>>35824715
>your diet and physical activity are mostly responsible for your mental state
>>
>>35824766
Eat salmon, kale and quinoa every day for 3 weeks then tell me you're still depressed
>>
>>35824251
>>35824972
stop trying to get people to do stupid shit and go back to literally wanking you sad cunt
this is the most pathetic form of abusive manipulation
what a life.
>>
>>35824972
Eating healthy can really help. But trying to be somewhere si far from where you are so fast won't work.

Like telling someone who's eating Cheetos, Pepsi, and hotdogs everyday to eat kale and quinoa
Is like telling someone who's dog just died to cheer up by listening to "happy" by pherell Williams or whatever his name is.

The step is just to obnoxiously big. It needs to be a bit smaller.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.