[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most comfy WoW dungeon? For me it's Black Morass.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1486414202067.jpg (398KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486414202067.jpg
398KB, 1920x1080px
What is the most comfy WoW dungeon?

For me it's Black Morass.
Something about the openness of the area and the swampness of it.
>>
File: 1489358415748.jpg (28KB, 466x404px) Image search: [Google]
1489358415748.jpg
28KB, 466x404px
Man fuck those dungeons, with the pickup groups you can't even exploring without people bitching to hurry the fuck up.

I don't think I was ever able to get to an objective quicker without having somebody bitch about how I was taking too much time to get to the damn door

World of Warcraft is for faggots
>>
File: the-battle-for-mount-hyjal.jpg (183KB, 800x495px) Image search: [Google]
the-battle-for-mount-hyjal.jpg
183KB, 800x495px
>>35823574
i like the battle for mt hyjal. its a raid though. it's comfy because you don't actually have to hurry as much, like >>35823597 pointed out.
>>
>>35823856
I think it was very mediocre. The town areas were too small.
>>
none of them are comfy

i still have ptsd from my adderall addicted friend not wanting to do anything except spam dungeons and grind to level cap every day

i had 6 chars at level cap before i quit and i still have not seen 90% of the zones or quests in the game at all

pve is for nerdass losers who can't keep it up against a real human bean anyways, nearly shit myself in disbelief the first time i did a raid and saw how autistic everyone is and how slow and fucking awful and boring it is
>>
>>35824018
>I PLAYED THE GAME THE WRONG WAY SO THE GAME SUCKS
>>
>>35823574
D E A D M I N E S

back before the days of teleporting via group finder you could get there in like 10 minutes and have a blast and get some good gear for any character
>>
>>35823574
Sunken Temple, BRD, Deadmines

Pretty much the dungeons from vanilla that really showed off the creativity of blizz at the time.
>>
>>35824159
>tfw going there or to gnomeregan as a horde

kill me
>>
>>35824193
Got to go to RFC during an org raid before dungeon finder (had never played horde because friend group of uncreative spergs), kill me, but also what a blast.
>>
>>35824117
hey man i am just sharing my experiences with the game and i never even said the game sucks, chill with that shit, no need to get so defensive of a video game no matter how much you like it
>>
>>35824263
i am a raider and have autism
>>
Comfiest is classic Scarlet Monastery and if you disagree you're a pleb/cata baby
>>
The three pre-ICC dungeons were pretty good
But my favorite, rn, has to be Violet Hold (WotLK)
>>
File: 1410681716401.jpg (27KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1410681716401.jpg
27KB, 500x318px
>>35824357
>Violet Hold (WotLK)
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
deadmines desu
>>
>>35824286
>could spend the whole day there
>go from level 32-38 in one sitting

c o m f y
>>
>>35823574
Maraudon. I loved going through that place in Vanilla. Two different routes and the waterfall area was gorgeous. Back when dungeons were fun to explore and not just loot tunnels.
>>
>>35824018
I have to agree with this anon. I hopped in around panda expac and did some heroic SoO and I have to admit other than the offtank I worked with (I played guardian) most people were blind lemmings who had no clue what to do other than what the RL told them. Legit a couple of times I began to yell at the dps for pulling adds or bosses and during the siegecrafter fight I had so many monkeys die to blades and fail miserably on the assembly line
>>
>>35824506
fuck, Maraudon used to be such a fun dungeon in WOTLK but the WOD expansion ruined it for me with all the dungeon finder shit. Kept throwing me into the same instance again and again
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.