[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression has slowly taken me over, and angry and sad are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: E8Lrfuu.png (345KB, 926x376px) Image search: [Google]
E8Lrfuu.png
345KB, 926x376px
Depression has slowly taken me over, and angry and sad are the only things I can feel. In return, I crave feeling anything at all. Post your own stories, I want to cry again.
>>
>>35823044
Jaquan go to bed
>>
File: 1386455560440.gif (154KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1386455560440.gif
154KB, 360x360px
>get to know girl from r9k after I called her out on posting her pic on reddit
>eventually become genuine friends, despite some initial creeping on my part(she was ok with it though)
>talk on skype almost everyday as fellow loser NEETs, share our feelings, lives, and day to day shit with each other
>goes on for a year, was always great talking to her and having someone to genuinely sympathize with on both sides
>one day she stops responding
>was fine with it, just figured she was working on herself or doing her own thing, and just hoped she was happy
>find out almost a year after we last talked that she never ghosted, but died the last day we talked(found her obituary on google)

It took months for me to read our last chat logs again, only a month's worth due to a hard drive reformat and skype main.db file corruption. She most likely already decided to kill herself a week or two beforehand due to a shitty family/life situation. She vocalized it vaguely/cryptically, but even though I sympathized and briefly told her not to do it, it wasn't enough. I might have been able to stop it if I took it more seriously, if I was more in depth and serious with my language, instead of stupid-ass, "hurr, pls don't," etc. I should have known better, as she had legit mental problems and had been to the psych ward a few times. I wish I didn't make her feel like I was dismissive, reducing her mental state to weed withdrawals when she was going through a lot more.

I really miss her. She was the only true friend I had in years and now I know for sure she's gone. She could talk to me about guys without me feeling cucked, and I always gave the best advice and thoughts I could. She's the only death I've ever cried to in my life. She told me she shared more with me than anyone ever, and I believed her, even now, and I shared more with her than anyone ever. She was the best friend I've ever had in my life.
>>
>>35823453
Wow, that's heavy shit anon
>>
Sorry anon, this screenshot is all I got for you.
>>
This one too I guess.
>>
File: IMG_3197.jpg (35KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3197.jpg
35KB, 231x218px
>>35823044
>Slowly losing all sense of humanity
>People literally just exist to annoy me
>Can't trust anyone because everyone leaves eventually and/or fucks me over
>Going outside I always feel like people are staring at me
>Have such a low opinion of women that I'm not interested in relationships anymore but I still feel a crippling sense of loneliness
I feel like reality itself hates me. We live in a cold, dark world of horrible people.
>>
well atleast I know I'm not totally cold on the inside now
>>
What's the point?

I've lost all meaning from my life. I just want to sleep forever, I can't even feel angry or sad anymore. I might as well not exist.

I want to stop existing.
>>
File: 1488242124089.png (343KB, 1310x4056px) Image search: [Google]
1488242124089.png
343KB, 1310x4056px
Dis is a...story.
>>
>>35823453
did she had an abusive bf? if so, i might've met her on omegle
>>
>>35824378
Holy shit this right here. especially the people starring
>>
>>35824483
Not an abusive bf, but she has had bad experiences with non-bf guys. One guy yelled at her in a shitty way and she got used a time or two. Describe her briefly and I'll confirm.
>>
>>35824636
she didn't show her face, but it's most likely not her since most of her problems orbited around her abusive boyfriend which she coudn't get rid of because of her bitch mom
>>
>>35824730
yeah, probably nott her.
>>
File: IMG_3289.jpg (53KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3289.jpg
53KB, 800x522px
>>35824461
>Normie gets his dream girl
REEEEEEEEEE GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY FEELS THREAD RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT
I READ THROUGH THAT ENTIRE STORY THINKING SHE WAS GONNA DIE/CHEAT ON HIM BUT INSTEAD HE GETS EVERYTHING HE WANTED
FUCK OFF CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEE
THANKS FOR REMINDING ME I WILL NEVER KNOW LOVE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35824770
Poster of that story here, it's most likely fake, you dumb fuk, but I still like it. I don't wanna pick it apart though, but it could be better/more believable.
>>
>>35824866
>Most likely fake
Doesn't change the fact that it doesn't belong ITT
>>
>>35824378
i can relate completely
>>
>>35824368
I hope this story is true, it's really nice. I wish I could do something like that for the cute sister I don't have.
>>
here is the tale of yeah buddy

https://imgur.com/a/AZlMQ

originally a /r9k/ post, archived on imgur by someone, probably a r/4chan cuckold
>>
>>35824353
Jesus christ this is haunting. I'm more determined than ever to kill myself before I get older now
>>
>>35824461
What a nice story. This story made my day.
>>
>>35823453

this story is complete bullshit

1) who the fuck meets ppl on r9k
2)who the fuck meets girls
3) you're a reddit fag
4) these storys are always the same
>>
>>35824378
relatable. I'm starting to feel like AM from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
quote related
>HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.