[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to shower now fuck, i hate showering, why and how do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: angry wojak.png (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
angry wojak.png
27KB, 400x400px
>have to shower now
fuck, i hate showering, why and how do normalfags do this without feeling uncomfortable?
I don't care if anyone else doesn't shower, why the fuck should I shower for other people?
>>
Lonely people take more hot showers because it tricks their brain into feeling comfort and warmth
>>
Take a bath.
>>
Get some self-respect you ball of grease
>>
>>35822187
i shower because i dont like being oily and i get pimples if i dont
>>
File: Wojak Smiling Normal Happy.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak Smiling Normal Happy.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>>35822203
Haha I hate showering my man I'm okay honest
>>
I take at least 6 baths a day you are a weirdo smelly robot
>>
>>35822187
Me too I've recently found showers to be vastly uncomfortable. The feeling of the unequal water distribution really triggers me. Baths on the other hand are alright
>>
here is a strange feel for you guys to chew on

>move into apartment by myself
>mostly self-sufficient
>traditionally a guy who takes showers at night rather than in the morning
>sleep schedule is completely fucked up
>often feel like it's time to take a shower at midnight or 1am
>if i take a shower every single person on my floor will have to hear it
>walls are useless
>don't shower after midnight to try to be polite
>end up missing out on showers altogether
>>
standing in a hot shower just thinking about shit is one of the last comforts i have. turning from hot shower to straight freezing cold is also a good way to jumpstart your shitty day
>>
>>35822384
It's better that you don't take showers at night anyway, anon. If you take a shower and go to sleep you'll just be lying around in your own body oils
>>
You gotta take showers retard.
Just do what I do to get those natural oils flowing and have good skin/hair

Go a day or two without a shower ( if you're a /fitfag/ then shower every other day )
Then go from there. I'd say going about 3 to 4 days feels the best. You can still be austimo but have good skin and hair
>>
>>35822187
I'll take hour long showers, at least until all the hot water in gone. I've fallen asleep in showers idk how you CANT love to shower.
Ultimate comfy 4 me.
>>
File: E1214574-1.gif (773KB, 433x578px) Image search: [Google]
E1214574-1.gif
773KB, 433x578px
>>35822517
.here is my waifu. 1234
>>
It's like a 10 minute break where you get warm and cozy right in the middle of your morning routine.

I don't get how some people hate them. I feel itchy and greasy all day if I have to run out the door without taking one.
>>
You're showering so you can feel clean and sexual, having run a soapy washcloth or pouf across your skin, to remove the debris and dead skin. Washing your ass, to ensure it's free of whatever. It makes you feel pure and attractive. Comb your hair, brush your teeth, apply deodorant, and spray a squirt of some decent cologne, and you're fox.
>>
>>35822598
this

How can people not enjoy showers? The feeling of clean, dry skin and hair is brilliant.
>>
>>35822187
Idk I kind of like showering, just alone hearing and feeling the hot water pound into my head. I have a lot of time on my hands at uni so I spend a lot of time just relaxing in the shower.
>>
>>35822227
i only go outside once a month, if that, so why should i?
>>
>>35822384
>>35822513
what is this nonsense

showering before going to bed rocks, I don't get all these faggots who shower in the morning to look slightly cleaner for society and bring a bacteria fest home into their bed everyday

how is this not wrong
>>
>>35822187
If you are living with your parents and don't have to pay for the waterest bill then just let it get hot first before you step in it makes it infinitely better
>>
im ok with showering but i hate the feeling before and after it
>>
get a gf
have her wash you.
>>
I only hate showering on weekends or non work/school days

on days where I actually have to do stuff it is probably the comfiest part of the day
>>
>Don't shower for one day
>Feel like I'm covered in a layer of grime and smell disgusting.
I don't know how people put up with not showering every day
>>
You don't have to shower but then you don't get to whine like a bitch when literally nobody wants to come within ten feet of your disgusting greasy pimply ass
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.