[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /r9k/ >be me >21 years old >kinda weird guy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

help me /r9k/

>be me
>21 years old
>kinda weird guy, solid looks and socially functioning more or less tho
>never had a gf
>never had sex with a girl besides hookers
>three months ago I meet this girl
>6,5/10, maybe even a 7
>kinda ordinary overall, not really interested in her
>she really seems into me tho, texts me for some months, I often don't even reply
>barely see each other at this time
>she doesn't care
>buddys tell me to make something out of it
>alright, fuck it
>meet her at local party
>make out with her
>date her some days later (first date in my life)
>actually have fun with her
>she starts telling me sex stories of her casually
>wtf, I guess normie girls are kinda open about sex
>whatever, don't really care
>drive home, we kiss before I drop her off
>kinda start liking her
>leave for vacation for like 18 days the day after
>we text everyday
>she sends me voice mails, telling me she loves me
cont.
>>
>>35822121
>finally get home, and go to her place in the evening
>stay there until 4am, we lie in her bed, talk, cuddle, make out
>feelsgoodman
>next day I visit her again
>again in her bad, cuddling, talking
>even decide to start a real relationship
>so happy, it's finally happening

and then, ouf of nothing

>she casually tells me she fucked a guy in his car the day before I came back home
>ONE day before I came home
>in his fucking car
>even tells me she had to rest her leg on a beer case because there was no room
>she doesn't even seem to consider that I MIGHT not be pleased with her story
>feel so fucking cucked
>she tells it so casually I don't even know what to say
>think she's joking, acting normal until I leave
>come home, realise she wasn't joking

wtf /r9k/..it that..is that what normie girls do? I mean of course we weren't official and I knew that she was pretty outgoing, especially when it comes to guys, but how on earth can she fuck another dude like two days before we decide to be in a official relationship? what would you do anons? It's 4am and I'm feeling like shit
>>
>>35822134
Doesn't sound normal to be, I'd be fucking pissed if I were in your position.
>>
>>35822175
thanks for your opinion buddy
anyone else?
I'm just not used to a situation like that and don't really know how to assess it..being pissed sounds right to me tho
>>
>>35822175
same here. I am a cyborg and understand normies very well, she was just testing you to see if you're a cuck and you bought right into it. Tell her to fuck off and dump her, if she actually cared she wouldn't do this. It's fucking stupid.. good luck anon
>>
>>35822134
It's pretty normal to talk about previous sexual encounters with new partners even if a bit weird for some but she's just a whore, fucking a guy while telling another you love him. Depends how you conversations were, we weren't there but you haven't mentioned anything about sex with her just talking so it seems from that that she'd be using you as an emotional tampon or back-up plan.
>>
>>35822121
yea buddy hate to say it but you gotta strike when the iron is hot. I literally was in your exact same position when i was in 8th grade. I was "hooking up" with a massive whore. I'd go to her house and makeout with her for hours. I could've fucked her anytime i wanted (i did a few years later).

The point is you have to TAKE what you want and you have to do it within the timeframe where the girl is attracted to you. All you did was show her that you were an unassertive pussy. So when some chad faggot came along and was aggressive he got what he wanted. That's how shit works man.

The only person to blame for you feeling like a cuck is yourself. I know its a shitty position to be in, but that's how women are. You have to ACT not REACT.
>>
>>35822633
yeah we just made out in her bed, right before she told me the how she fucked this guy she said that I would have to wait two months before she will have sex with me, because she "always does that in a relationship"...thanks for your advice guys
>>
>>35822786
dude.....come on. move on. this is a no brainer.
>>
>>35822134
Zero percent normal

Shes a high lvl skank

Run
>>
Sounds like a Whorefag. They're a quite common species of rodents commonly found around the Fagoto, Queerno, and Kekania regions. Commonly mistaken for Normies, the best course of action is s small does of brain bleach.

In short, she does not deserve you.
>>
OP here, I'll see her again tomorrow and if it wasn't a weird kind of joke I'll end it. Can't believe I finally got that close to a girl and then this shit happens..fuck it, I'll get there one day..thanks guys, really
>>
hate to play devil's advocate but that was not cheating

sly, maybe, but she told you. you have a relationship now OP. I'm sure you have some past things you arent proud of that you will never tell her. so whatever.

if you want to have a go at a relationship and getting sex for awhile then chipper up and move on with her, i would definitely not go all out since she doesnt seem like future wife material

feel free to end it now if you want to miss out
>>
File: 1408920029948.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1408920029948.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>35822134
>>she doesn't even seem to consider that I MIGHT not be pleased with her story
Holy shit this has happened to me way too many times desu. They seriously don't think you won't. Girls that on the first fucking date start talking to me about their exes. This is insane.

Do they think that I'm actually gonna enjoy those stories in some way?
>>
>>35822121
>chad fucks her in a car
>you have to wait 2 months

its crystal clear right there pal. chad got her for basically nothing. you're gonna have to invest. yea...no
>>
>>35822134
>>35822121
Stop talking to her anon. Don't bother. It's not worth it.

Just literally stop responding to her and fucking ghost her without explanation. Her own mind will eat her.
>>
>>35822949
>hate to play devil's advocate but that was not cheating
Who gives a shit? It's more about the fact that she told this to OP as if she was proud of it or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.