[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what a year of conforming and blending in with normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8414.jpg (146KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8414.jpg
146KB, 750x1334px
This is what a year of conforming and blending in with normies got me, robros. I started off browsing this sub for 2 years to taking anti depressants, working out, getting a job, and developing a decent clothing style. Why not start taking pride in you life and acknowledge that not everyone is out to get you? It all starts with little steps, and bitching and moaning won't get you anywhere. Just sayin'.
>>
Is that supposed to be inspiration to me?
You look like a sad asian kid with downs who went to a sports shop
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you? man /positive/ fags like you are so fucking strange
>>
>>35821752
inspiration?
no, more along the lines of just saying it's not a complicated process, you're not broken in some inscrutable way, and if normalcy is something that you desire the only way to attain it is to just kind of say fuck it why not
>>
Yo. Keep going, those are some thicqkqq calves.

I wanna see how thick and tight you can get.
>>
>>35821736
>all this shit
>still doesn't have a gf
kek
>>
>I started off browsing this sub
You have to go back.
>>
>>35821736
Normalcy isn't something I want though. I want other nerd friends who play vidya and a gf who plays them and will watch anime with me to boot.
>>
Bro this is cringeworthy as fuck. Those aren't achievements.
>>
don't tell me what to do you bitch
>>
>>35821736

His hair looks like a batting helmet
>>
>>35821852
>implying he needs one
>>
File: IMG_8429.png (98KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8429.png
98KB, 300x206px
>>35821870
What have you achieved other than sitting at your computer, jacking off to traps, and getting your finger tips coated in Dorito dust?
>>
File: IMG_1377.jpg (84KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1377.jpg
84KB, 640x539px
>>35821736
>took the Jew pill

No seriously how dumb are you?

>we know we turned the world to shit so here goyim just swallow this you won't even notice anymore
>>
>>35821970
What have you achieved by paraphrasing copypastas?
>>
>I started off browsing this sub
>sub

You didn't browse here for 2 years.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.