[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't showered since Thursday. How many days are you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: bathpug.jpg (60KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
bathpug.jpg
60KB, 500x718px
I haven't showered since Thursday. How many days are you on/what's your longest streak?
>>
2 days.

I like to keep my pee pee squeaky clean.
>>
>>35821644
2 weeks

orignalnaogvjfoovhyl
>>
Two days usually, but three times once because I was on a vacation and didn't wanna use the shitty hotel shower. My hair also gets very greasy so it constantly needs to be washed
>>
i think 2013
>>
>>35821644
I usually shower on weekends; longest was a month
>>
File: shower.jpg (82KB, 268x390px) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
82KB, 268x390px
>>35821644
Thursday here as well

Longest is probably around two weeks.
>>
>>35821644
Probably a month or more, depression isn't less shitty because it's common.
>>
File: 1458938317768.jpg (15KB, 230x164px) Image search: [Google]
1458938317768.jpg
15KB, 230x164px
This morning because I'm not a degernate.
>>
Two days is probably my max. I shower often because acne+greasy
>>
>>35821644
I went on a 100 mile hike in Yosemite and never bathed once.

I never changed my clothes.

I never changed my underwear.

I smelled so bad everyone had to drive with the windows down on the way home.

It was liberating.
>>
File: IoQdYInh.jpg (19KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
IoQdYInh.jpg
19KB, 600x336px
I really wish ppl would shower more.

Fuck. It should make you feel good, why dont you want to shower more often??

These ppl who go more than 2 days without good reason are something else..
>>
File: 1488387668856.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
1488387668856.png
879KB, 710x842px
Nowadays I have to shower daily. Back when I was NEET, I'd shower every week or so. Probably the longest was 2 weeks . I miss it.
>>
>>35821644
I've lost count of the days, they all seem to blend together.
As long as I don't move... as long as I keep cool so I don't sweat, I shouldn't make too much of a stink.
>>
>>35821644
probably 2 weeks. after a few days the hair starts feeling kinda greasy and it makes me want to shower.
>>
>>35821644
i think like 3 weeks
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 640x761px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 640x761px
Actually I shower daily, sometimes more than once.

It's not that I like to keep clean, I usually don't even soap down while I'm in there. It's just being in a shower is the only place I can really relax, throw all my worries away and just sit there and let warm water flow over me.

While I'm in the shower, I forget all about my depression, my need to get a job, my anxiety, etc. I can even wank off if I feel like it, it's just a pain to clean up.

Showers are essentially my only hobby.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 1024x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 1024x359px
>>35821644
>bitch about women not wanting him
>doesn't shower everyday
Ok you guys are literally shooting yourselfs in the metaphorical foot
>>
File: Bankoboev.Ru_obezyany_v_vode.jpg (237KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Bankoboev.Ru_obezyany_v_vode.jpg
237KB, 1280x960px
>>35824057
I feel it.

The japanese know whats up, bathin with them monkeys n shit.
>>
>>35821644
7 days

Longest is around 11 days. I usually give in when the smell gets really really disgusting and when it starts to itch like fucking crazy.
>>
>>35821644
>How many days are you on
1 day
>what's your longest streak
3 months
>>
how can you guys not shower for more than like a day? serious question, i just feel so fucking gross if i don't
>>
>>35824253
Stop being a normie who gets dirty outside.
>>
>>35824253
The answer is that they don't feel that gross if they don't, or it doesn't bother them enough to bathe.
>>
File: Cannibal.png (9KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
Cannibal.png
9KB, 190x190px
>>35824253
Sometimes I feel pretty damn gross when I don't pay it, but if I'm running out of time before work my brain shuts that feeling down real quick and replaces it with the need to get to work on time.

It makes me think it's really just in my head. A psychological need to groom and make oneself feel better, through looking good.

I would say if you're consistently unable to detect when you need a shower it's practically a psychological issue that really should get addressed
>>
last year, december
>>
>>35821644
longest streak when I was a little kid was like a month

longest streak since I've actually become an adult is two weeks, and I was living with my uncle who also didn't shower and I never left the house.
>>
>>35824349
i feel the running out of time thing. i'm so shitty about getting out of bed in the morning that sometimes i'll just throw on clothes and go to class, but i could never go without a shower for multiple days.
>>
>>35823761
what about your feet? did they smell?
>>
File: 1485204294853.jpg (23KB, 437x785px) Image search: [Google]
1485204294853.jpg
23KB, 437x785px
>>35824083
>Ok you guys are literally shooting yourselfs in the metaphorical foot
No shit we are. Most robots on here are losers because we all fucked up at one point in our lives, usually pretty early on, and fucked it all up. We either became fat, socially awkward, or were just born ugly. We became this way because of how we were raised. The reason we never try to change is because we've missed out on so much already that it doesn't even matter. I'll never get to fuck a shit load of college sluts in my first year, I'll never have the chance to re do it.

My only goal in life is to one day maybe raise a kid and make sure he NEVER makes the same horrible mistakes again, I'll make sure he has a father in his life and I'll make sure the mother doesn't manipulate him like mine did.
>>
>>35821644
1 day
3 months
pls no bully
>>
File: 1470337919292s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1470337919292s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>35824465
kill yourself you gay loser
>>
>>35824512
how do you not want to wash man?
>>
3 days maybe but I probably stayed at home
>>
>>35824570
someone's mad about being cucked
it's ok anon, no need to be rude
>>
3 days is the longest I usually go. I try to shower every other day if I'm not doing anything intense or it's not hot outside. If I'm sweating, I'll shower before heading out the next day.
>>
I don't know how you robots do it. I have to shower every day or else my hair gets extremely greasy, my balls smell fucking terrible and feel slimey and I feel itchy. The longest I've gone in the past 5 years was maybe 3 days
>>
>>35821644

Thanksgiving morning 2016, so 124 days.

I do wash my face and use a washcloth under my armpits and between my legs.

I have tried to shower a few times but I just got scared.

I have a problem, I am afraid if I shower my skin is going to come off, I realize this is nonsense, but I still have my fears.

Making plans to take a bath I've Memorial Day weekend, my home healthcare aide is going to have another worker come by and we will make it happen.

When I have a plan, a long term goal it makes it easier to commit to an action date.

Last October I was convinced to change into clean socks and underpants, I had been wearing the same set, unwashed, for 4 months.

When I give up one thing I move onto another fixation.

Before that I used to collect my used toilet tissue in ziploc bags, that was potentially dangerous and I could have been held at a care facility without my permission.

Getting stronger everyday in everyway
I will stay strong and overcome my obsessions
I control my actions, things do not control me
With science all things are possible
>>
>all these normies thinking 2 days or even a week is a long time
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.