[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about your father. What does he do for a living? Is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Tell me about your father.

What does he do for a living?

Is he an alpha or a beta?

Do you love him or hate him?
>>
>>35821392
Only met him once. He died the same day. A few hours later.
>>
heas been dead since I was 9

and he was an alcoholic

Do I miss him?
I miss my mom not being so clingy to me because I look exactly like him
>>
My father is a surgeon. He's pretty alpha in general but he called once and just said I love you on the phone crying and hung up so I'm pretty sure he tried to kill himself. I think I love him we don't have a very intimate relationship. Not his fault though
>>
>>35821461
aw cut your mummy some slack
>>
>>35821461
>I miss my mom not being so clingy to me because I look exactly like him
Give her the dick
>>
Career criminal, alpha, hate him

Growing up without a dad is a huge disadvantage. I don't know why people think being a single mother is okay.
>>
He is alpha i am the only wizard of the family
>>
>pretty old (was 53 when he had me, he's 79 now)

>very quiet and beta, always prefers to be alone just like me

>has a PhD in philosophy and teaches it as an adjunct professor

Yes, I love both my parents
>>
He's kind of like a dog. Really pathetic, zero attention span. Starts whining and howling if he doesn't get his way. No table manners.
>>
>>35821392
Workaholic
Fashion disaster
Probably on the spectrum
Really cold guy. Feel like there's been low level tension between us forever.
>>
>>35821392
he left before i even went to prek, i was a cute baby so idk why. i love him and everyone else, but i dont care about him.
>>
my father was a 6'2 chad cowboy who read poetry and was an alcoholic and heroin addict
had many children to different women but stuck with my family but he died from cancer
Pretty hard expectations to live up to
>>
File: 1477929052524s.jpg (6KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1477929052524s.jpg
6KB, 250x228px
>>35821392
>manic depressive/schizo
>he is/was an alcoholic
>functioning now
>never worked when I was growing up
>he has a job now as maintenance guy for apartments
>he's pretty chad
>lost his viginity as 16
>tfw i'm a 25 yo virgin

He does his best, even if he is pretty fucked in the head at times. Been on meds since he was a kid. I got some fucked up genes.
>>
>alcoholic
>wife beater
>beta
>rich
>gave a 5mil house and a 1mil car to golddigger new wife
>fucked me and three of his other kids over
>dental technician
>does fuck all to help me fix my teeth
>hate
>>
>>35821392
My dad is a shipping director for some food company. Definitely an alpha, I'll greentext one story
>be me
>driving back to uni with dad
>just us two
>talking about whatever
>come up on 2 trucks side by side on the highway
>he's a shipping director so he deals with truckers all the time
>recognizes one of the trucks companies
>knows the shipping director
>fucking calls him up tells him one of his truckers is blocking the lane
>gives him the serial number and everything
>5 min later trucker floors it and gets out of our way

I don't know if the driver just realized he was blocking the lanes or if my dads call did it but I thought it was alpha as hell

I love my father, I feel I can go to him for anything. I feel like I don't see this on here a lot but it's probably the only thing I've ever done right in my life.
>>
File: confy cat.jpg (110KB, 675x703px) Image search: [Google]
confy cat.jpg
110KB, 675x703px
>>35821392
>What does he do for a living?
He works at a gym. From repairs, to cleaning.
Most of the time he describes his job as "Banter on the anxiety afflicted coworker".
He founds it funny.
It actually is funny because that guy gets triggered by the "Eh.. I think tomorrow it will rain".

>Is he an alpha or a beta?
A weird Alpha.
He has not alot of friends, He likes to stay within the family.
At the same time, he has alot of confidence.
My grampa, who was a partisan Kept told him about how "Kids now are weak, they never experienced stuff like famine" So he packed up and went to india and nepal, alone, on foot , during the 80' without knowing english, just to shut grandpa up.
>All he returned with was A pair of pants and one slipper he had found on a seaside.
>Gramps did shut up.

>Do you love him or hate him?
Hey, he's a cool guy.
>>
>>35821643
So he was pretty much a nigger?
>>
>>35821392
he's a complete chad, 100% alpha, rich, assertive, overall a very successful and happy person.
i feel so inadequate compared to him, like i've failed as a son.
>>
>>35821392
Retired
Complete Chad. Played college basketball and has five kids split between two women. Everyone knows and loves him around town.
Love the old bastard to death I don't see how anyone could hate him. I probably won't give him grandkids by the time he's gone but he knows I've had sex and gfs so he knows I'm not a complete disappointment
>>
File: IMG_8328.jpg (18KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.jpg
18KB, 235x215px
>>35821392
He's dreadfully boring, uninspiring, and normal in every way.
>got average grades in school
>lost his virginity at a normal time
>had/has normal hobbies
>went to an average state school
>got married and had kids at an average age
>claims to be a Protestant Christian but only goes to church on holidays
>works in a cubicle 9-5 5 days a week for an average salary
>spends his free time watching tv with a cold beer in-hand
>goes on reddit to try to keep up with the times
etc etc

More specifically GIS work for a university, but still an office job.

Beta, by all means.

We get along just fine. Wouldn't really say love though, and I certainly don't hate it.
>>
File: 1468200797775.jpg (475KB, 980x952px) Image search: [Google]
1468200797775.jpg
475KB, 980x952px
>>35821461
You know what is what.
>>
>>35821392
He was a research pharmacologist.
Alpha as heck. Competed at diving.
He also cheated on my saint of a mother and broke up the family when I was nine.
I've met his new girl and the kids.

Very mixed feelings about him.
>>
>>35821392
He was layed off during the '12 recession, now he buys low at goodwill and other thrift shops and sells high on amazon and ebay. My childhood home is completely filled up with boxes of merchandise
Alpha, he has maybe three or four girlfriends at once. He's old now though and mostly does it to get a broad range of future wives at once rather than constant sex. Not really into watching sports but he loves biking, skiing, bowling, and rollerblading. He's always liked Hiyoumazaki and Disney movies and he brought me to see them until I moved out. I'd always go and watch a movie with him when I came back to town during Uni.
I loved him. He had his fourth heart attack three years ago back in February. He smoked since he was 13. On one hand I grew out of a lot of the childish things I did when he was alive, but I'm still not in a healthy condition in life. I don't know whether he would be proud or not.
>>
>>35821392
>musician turned schizo NEET living with his mom
>definitely beta
>left when i was a year old so i don't know him very well but i don't hate him, he's still my dad
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.