[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /cripplingjealousy/ here? any time I see anyone with any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: feelfrogcrush.jpg (99KB, 524x1009px) Image search: [Google]
feelfrogcrush.jpg
99KB, 524x1009px
who /cripplingjealousy/ here?
any time I see anyone with any modicum of talent, I get indescribably angry. at them and myself. I just can't handle it.
>>
>>35821327
If their in the same field/practice as you, use your feelings to fuel your work or drive to get better.

If you feel like you have no talents when you see someone talented, start getting good at something you lazybum. Nobody ever started talented. They started bad and worked at it until they were good. Even if you can't see the hard work they put into it doesn't mean they got good for free.
>>
>>35821361
>Nobody ever started talented
Okay you fucking normie, riddle me this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysEM3ojgMfk

This fucking guy taught himself piano in a few years and improvised something on the spot and got the unabated adulation of literally everyone in the crowd, meanwhile other people have taken formal lessons for years and could never do something like that, so every time you want to spout your normie feel good bullshit you just shut your fucking mouth and remember that
>>
>>35821361
>Use your feelings to fuel your work or drive to get better

This is really bad advice OP. If your only motivation to get better at something is hating yourself, then you're not going to feel better when you accomplish it. You're just going to hate yourself about the next thing.

Instead, try to be more compassionate with yourself and figure out what exactly you value and what you want to change about yourself. It's okay that you are who you are, you did the best you could. Now go and do better
>>
>>35821495
IF IT TOOK YEARS HE DIDN'T START TALENTED YOU FUCKSHIT
HE SPENT FUCKING YEARS GETTING GOOD AT PIANO
>>
>>35821527
YEAH AND I SPENT DECADES YOU RETARDED FUCKING NORMIE GO FUCKING FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>35821546
Maybe you should spend more time practicing and less time whining on the internet
>>
>>35821327
itkf I even get jealous of people making nice memes and nice posts like shit I can't do anything good
>>
>>35821568
>dude lol just be better ;)
Fuck you. You just showed your true colors and contradicted yourself. Seriously, fuck you. I fucking hate you. Words cannot describe how much I fucking hate you in this moment. My hatred could keep the sun burning for another billion years, my sheer rage would melt the skin from your stupid fucking bones, you goddamn normie
>>
File: nyehehehe.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
nyehehehe.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>35821327
Thinking on the fact that I've probably caused at least one person to feel the rage/jealousy you feel right now is incredibly heartening
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.