/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey faggots, need some guidance >Be me >Meet Asian girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2279.jpg (63KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
63KB, 600x900px
Hey faggots, need some guidance
>Be me
>Meet Asian girl online
>doesn't speak very much English
>shes transfer student at my uni
>She wants my cock big time
>She has a bf, and is willing to cheat

My dick is telling me yes but my moral compass is telling me no.. she literally told me she's never had a big white cock and her Asian boyfriend is tiny.

Pic not related
>>
File: IMG_2280.jpg (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2280.jpg
132KB, 750x1334px
>>35820135
Here's a Convo
>>
Don't help her cheat it's wrong
>>
>>35820135
Impregnate her with your seed
>>
>>35820135
Show us some bod shots and I'll tell ya if it's worth the kickin' to start stickin'
>>
>>35820135
>>35820195
do it, you faggot. cuck some little chink.
>>
Record it and send to bf for extra cucking
>>
>>35820283
It's hard to back out of it, my dicks way to hard to care atm
>>
>>35820353
She is clearly going to cheat somewhere so what does it matter? Someone is getting their dick wet so why not you?

Also show us some pics
>>
>>35820224

this dude

come on dont be a fuck boy
>>
>>35820575
I'm not saying it's not shady, but SOMEONE is gonna cum inside the girl, so why shouldn't it be the robot who put the work in???
>>
Sage the Asian and move on, anon.

Trust me, don't use that other head to think. You'll regret it.
>>
>>35820135
She sounds like the kind of girl who causes drama everywhere she goes. 100% not worth OP.
>>
Do it.

Otherwise she'll just cheat with someone else. It's not your problem.
>>
>>35820625
Assuming that you're OP, do you think that you might regret it?
>>
>>35820135
Stop being a fucking pussy you faggot.
I would do this with no hesitation whatsoever as long as she's cute.
She is cute, right?
>>
>>35820135
Post pics? Obviously she look nothing like that, most of the international students at my school are fugly, but I'd still say go for it. If only just to get your dick wet and cuck some chink
>>
>>35820792
I'm not, I'm a 5'6" dude with a 5" dick and a 5'9" QT GF encouraging the little buddy to get his coq suqqed

Be like me OP, stick your dick in her without a condom and cum inside. You won't regret it!
>>
>>35820135
the only reason i believe you op is because i was in the same exact position

just do it, and if you really care then tell her bf afterwards
>>
>>35820135
Giving up on this douchebag who can't even get nudes
>>
Do it. cuck the asian guy, white man.
>>
How do you know you're not getting catfished?
>>
>>35822082
>Tell a guy you fucked his girl after it happened

Top fucking kek.

Anyone who aids cheating is a fucking degenerate who deserves to die.

Helping her chest and then having a moral compass after the fact does not absolve you of any degeneracy.

Kys now.
>>
>>35820195
do it but tell her boyfriend about it
>>
>>35820195
she wants you to put the cum in your mouth then feed it to her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.