[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that life is literally not even worth living

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1490365050536.jpg (63KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
1490365050536.jpg
63KB, 600x645px
When did you realize that life is literally not even worth living if you aren't physically attractive
>>
bump how do none of you understand this
>>
death is the great equalizer. good looking people might as well have never existed once they are in the void. just enjoy the sunshine and dont make too much of a big deal out of human interaction, it will all be over faster than you realize
>>
thing is that it's not really as easy as ugly/attractive, most people are inbetween and most are still going to find a partner and reproduce
>>
Its still salvagable as a man. Get your money up and just pay hookers. Get into sports cars, guns, lifting weights, guitar, boxing, sports etc. Getting drunk with bros, cooking a good steak, fishing. Also doing drugs, getting high, tripping.

You can still live a fun life, its just no female will ever see you as desirable. Be lucky you're not an ugly woman, they can't do SHIT.
>>
>>35820769
>Getting drunk with bros
Your "bros" will never take you seriously and will always see you as a second class friend at best compared to the other bros. They will make fun of you behind your back, and sometimes even right in front of you.

>You can still live a fun life
But how can you even enjoy anything when you're ugly.
>>
>>35820037
4 y/o.. could tell easily i looked like a mistake
>>
>>35820955
Take personal satisfaction in the other aspects of yourself. If you can't then it's really your own fault for not being better and you should use that as motivation to try and become better.
>>
>>35820037
What's it like being a failed normie OP?
>>
File: FjtcTlKl.jpg (51KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
FjtcTlKl.jpg
51KB, 640x364px
>>35820988
You're llucky then. It's a lot easier when you've always been ugly your whole life. Your used to it and you never had any expectations of being good looking.

It's much harder when you look all right as a kid, and as you go through puberty your face slowly morphs into a disgusting abomination, and then you start going bald shortly after high school.
>>
>>35821104
*You're

And I meant to add when as a kid your parents are always telling you that you're going to grow up to be very handsome. That one really hurt when I became an adult and realized they were wrong.
>>
File: 1475789004196.jpg (75KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1475789004196.jpg
75KB, 440x660px
>>35820769
>Get your money up

Do you know how much harder it is to get a good job and be successful when you're ugly? Employers won't take you as seriously in interviews. They'll go harder on you when you make a mistake and be less likely to forgive you. You just get fewer breaks in general. Every tiny error you make, you're going to get fucking grilled. You cannot mess up.

Meanwhile chisel face Chad can just breeze through life and have fun. He doesn't have to worry as much and he can afford to take things less seriously.
>>
>>35821026
I don't know. you tell me faggot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.