[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what exactly does it mean when i hear someone say waifu? or saying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (419KB, 1440x2280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
419KB, 1440x2280px
what exactly does it mean when i hear someone say waifu? or saying that they someone like that rose woman is their waifu?
>>
nothing really just "hey look at me im a jackass"
>>
>>35819767
Idol/someone they wanna fuck

Mostly done by lonely people
>>
>>35820469
**Exclusively done by lonely people
>>
for me it is that special anime girl that i imagine being my real life girlfriend and being devoted to until death do us apart like how real life marriages should work and so i obsessively try to consume all her content while trying not to feel like shit because i dont make any or any that is good for that matter and try not to get jealous of other people sharing the same girl as me
>>
it's the anime girl that I like more than the other ones

I have lots of pictures of her because her design and appearance make me feel happy
>>
>>35819767
Fictional crush. Most of the time it goes deeper than that though. With all my IRL fetishes I fantasized about going out to get ice cream and having long conversations with her. With my Waifu can mostly think about Impregnating, laying on the couch with her pigging out and watching TV, and watching her walk down the isle/
>>
>>35820946
who is she m8

im just curious
>>
>>35821098
IRL crushes have been about four girls throughout elementary school through College.
My fiction waifu is made up. She's just a small, thick gal who wears plain grey clothes and a ponytail all the time.
>>
Waifu started as a joke and then some people (lonely autistic weeaboos) took it way too seriously and developed this concept that you have to be devoted to your waifu like an actual 3d woman.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.