[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot help me, my girlfriend is a savage degenerate pic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4355.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4355.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Robot help me, my girlfriend is a savage degenerate

pic very related

what do
>>
>>35819459
give her a spanking for punishment
>>
That is the worst kind of person. Kill her. Kill her immediately.
Don't you dare try and escape your responsibility bu dumping her and letting her loose on the world.
Do your goddamn job and remove her.
>>
>>OP here i will spank her don't worry
>>
>>35819459
one time I was with some friends and we had some snacks. One of them was string cheese.

I just took a bit out of the string cheese instead of peeling it into strings. They looked at me like I'd strangled a kitten.
>>
>>35820233
you brute. If you don't string it, it's just mozzerella
>>
break up with her

who does that
>>
>>35819459
That's pretty funny, she seems nice
>>
>>35820440
>she seems nice
how does doing something inconsiderate make her seem nice
>>
>>35820452
Should she have put back the sides of the rolls that came off when she took one? That's silly, they always break apart
>>
>>35820499
>they always break apart
no they don't. they're made so they break into individual buns easily. there's even a fork if you're a super tard that can't separate them.
>>
>haha you guys let me post this unoriginal and unfunny stale meme just so I can tell you people I have a gf

You're boring as fuck and she's gonna cheat on you within 5 months.

Enjoy your faggy relationship while you still can, cuckboy.
>>
>>35820523
Okay, lets say your right. So it's inconsiderate because someone doesn't get a full roll?
You could just cut one in half if that's the case.
>>
Put her back in the ocean with the rest of the whales
>>
File: 14083079187884.png (215KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
14083079187884.png
215KB, 500x380px
>>35819459
>my girlfriend
>my GIRLFRIEND
>GUYS LOOK
>WHAT
>MY
>GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!
>DID
>I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!!! haAHAHAHa THIS IS SO CUTE
>WHAT A LITTLE PUNK!@!@!@@!@
>MYYY GGIIIIIRRRIRLIFILFEILRLIERISLIELRESNRINSNNDRNNNRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35820587
it's inconsiderate because she ripped the shit out of them and took 1 roll and 2 halves instead of just taking 2
>>
>>35820656
Okay. I guess we just have different priorities and expectations. I personally wouldn't give one single shit and eat the halves. Not like taste is compromised.
>>
>>35820718
I'm not acting like it's a crime or something I'm just saying I don't see how it makes her seem "nice" because it's the opposite of that, if she was nice she would have been considerate and taken one properly
>>
someone pls bring me cinnamon buns like an entire collection!
>>
>>35820585
stfu neet have a gf first before posting i got nothing to prove
>>
>>35820830
only if you'll be my gf doe
>>
>>35819459
Well.
I assume you're white.
So you can't use the same line I would.
Sorry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.