[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start trying to eat healthy and exercise so I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1488865700666.jpg (144KB, 682x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1488865700666.jpg
144KB, 682x1023px
>start trying to eat healthy and exercise so I don't die at age 30
>plan to wake up early and work out
>wake up early
>go back to sleep
>wake up late
>eat two cupcakes and a slice of pizza for breakfast
>don't exercise
How the fuck do I get myself to stop eating and start moving?
>>
You have to actually want to do the work. Sounds like you genuinely want to better yourself but don't want to put the work in. Simple as that anon
>>
>>35819377
>>start trying to eat healthy and exercise so I don't die at age 30

mfw I'm nearly 32 and only started exercising again last year

6'2 and 224 lbs

Anyways don't worry as much about waking up early, which is a fucking meme, just focus on eating healthy and exercise.

How do you do it? You just do it. Your desire to be healthy and /fit/ and not die a shitty death just has to be stronger than your desire for sugar & fat.

Start off easy. Like if you usually eat a whole pizza for supper then try eating just half, and replace the other half of the pizza for that meal with some veggies.

For breakfast, how about just one cupcake? Replace the one with some cereal, or some fruit, maybe even some eggs instead.

Then over time replace more bad foods with good foods.

The same with exercise. Start off with just a daily walk. Once you're used to it, walk faster and walk further, then you'll be jogging or biking, etc.
>>
File: OrigStats.png (4KB, 231x164px) Image search: [Google]
OrigStats.png
4KB, 231x164px
>>35819484
>Sounds like you genuinely want to better yourself but don't want to put the work in
WAIT JUST A FUCKING SECOND.
MAYBE YOU'RE ONTO SOMETHING.
WHAT IF THAT'S THE REASON I DON'T HAVE A GF EITHER. HOW DO I GAIN THE DESIRE TO PUT THE WORK IN FUC KING TELL MNE
>>35819566
Thanks for the advice anon, I already walk everywhere I go, which is just work desu

I've actually managed to cut soda completely out of my diet in lieu of water so I'm not consuming empty calories for no reason

I still find myself gaining 10 lbs a week though just out of nervous eating

any tips on avoiding the craving for some tasty treats?

pic related those are my stats
>inb4 manlet btfo
>>
>>35819663
>5'8
You're fucked even if you weren't fat. Give up now.
>>
>>35819705
shutup with the manlet meme a lot of men are this height and are fine
>>
>>35819705
b-but I'm taller than 90% of women I've encountered plus I like latina grills and they're usually shorter anyway so I'm fine right?
>>35819733
you really mean it anon?
>>
>>35819733
>>35819377
doubles chekced suceccsfulliy
>>
>>35819663
I'm not sure what to make of that response but you have to find resolve. If you're miserable all the time you wont be able to find drive for anything. You have to find the drive by looking deep in yourself and making the decision to do the work.

on a side note you should look up Wim Hof. His method can help you balance your mind and hormones which can give you the energy and willpower to do nearly anything.
>>
>>35819839
OP never mentioned his height. What is it?
>>
>>35819869
I did, it's in this post's pic related >>35819663
>>35819840
okay then, maybe one day I'll get fit and find myself a qt3.14 latina gf
>>
>>35819915
>>35819840
They don't really care about "manlets" so long as you're not their same height. But most of them are thirsty for /fit/ and blue-eyed white men.
>>
>>35819663
For me it had to do with convincing myself that every time I resisted a craving it would make it easier to resist next time. Also being very very kind to myself when I messed up

I had my imaginary gf encouraging me and it really helped
>>
>>35819663
>Thanks for the advice anon, I already walk everywhere I go, which is just work desu

Good to hear. If you have a smart phone, get yourself a fitness app that counts your steps and calories. Then get yourself some good shoes and start jogging a bit.

>I've actually managed to cut soda completely out of my diet in lieu of water so I'm not consuming empty calories for no reason

I'm actually still struggling with that. I was totally addicted to energy drinks like Monster that are 200+ calories, I'd have two or three in a day, and now I've cut that down to one small can of Coke a day. Which is still 140 calories too many but I figure I can instead switch that out with carbonated water. Mix it with lemon juice or get into that Splenda shit.

>any tips on avoiding the craving for some tasty treats?

You just gotta substitute it for a healthier option. Nuts (ideally plain ones) are filling, carrots are tasty and fun to chew on. I like eating dried thin seaweed since it's naturally salty.
>>
>>35819915
Good luck anon, anything's possible.
>>
>>35819377
Start with just eating less/healthier then eventually start working out
>>
>>35820066
nuts are full of calories. avoid them
>>
>>35820032
>But most of them are thirsty for /fit/ and blue-eyed white men.
!!!!!
>I have blue eyes and have been complimented about them before
SO MY DREAMS CAN BECOME A REALITY THEN?
>>35820066
>You just gotta substitute it for a healthier option. Nuts (ideally plain ones) are filling, carrots are tasty and fun to chew on. I like eating dried thin seaweed since it's naturally salty.
Vegetables are icky, but nibbling on some nuts would probably actually help me avoid eating too much junk, the only problem is what if I start eating too many
It's like weaning off of Oxycontin with Fetanyl patches
>>35820070
ty friendo!
>>35820101
working out is easier for me to do tbqh because mommy buys all my groceries (I'm 18 and still in school so technichally not underage b&)
>>
>>35820144
hm, any other snacks that you might suggest to replace them anon?
>>
>>35819566
this advice sucks. 'moderation' is for faggots.
>>
>>35819663
Cutting soda was an excellent move on your part. For most that's the hardest thing to replace.
>>
>>35820173
Actually, yes. I know a lot of latina's that would chose a white guy over a latino simply because of his eye color. I don't understand it really but I suppose that's good news for you kiddo.
>>
File: 1489546754516.jpg (7KB, 200x185px) Image search: [Google]
1489546754516.jpg
7KB, 200x185px
>>35820286
Thanks, It's not so bad desu, I was never super into soda though either, mainly T H I C C ass PB&J sandwiches, but I haven't had one in a while.
>mfw I actually ate 7 sandwiches because /r9k/ told me I deserved to enjoy them
>>
>>35820202
fruit is always a good snack!!
>>
You also need a routine man. Weight loss for me only came when I woke up and did cardio every morning like a robot.
>>
>>35820327
>I know a lot of latina's that would chose a white guy over a latino simply because of his eye color
can you mail them to me please?
>>
>>35820358
I was planning on that, like 30 mins of cardio (mommy bought an elliptical machine a while ago because she was on a health kick) and then some body weight exercises like burpees/pushups/squats/lunges for a bit
>>
Who here uses Youtube for workout videos? They really help since I can't afford equipment besides a comfy mat when I want to workout at home.
>>
>>35820202
Nope I'm pretty much the same as you man. Addicted to the dopamine from snacks. Just didn't want you getting bad advice
>>
>>35820444
I was looking for some there and I found these two
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-aI8Fp2bPU
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UxjPTROOik
I was trying to be chad and learn Muay Thai/Boxing to get /fit/
>>35820479
maybe we could get the dopamine from doing other things?
I know a guy who sells coke at my work, should I implore guys?
>>
>>35820509
Drugs will seem good until they fuck you up. Don't bother
>>
>>35820541
>Drugs will seem good until they fuck you up.
isn't that the idea though?
>Don't bother
I may or may not have asked about pricing already...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.